youtube.com/watch?v=ReMsBpnhzFY&feature=youtu.be&t=1897
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Haters

B T F O
T
F
O

Greatest kino of 2016 confirmed.

The CGI was never the problem. It's the live action humans that don't fit.

reminder that if you go to see this you will never have sex and you will die alone.

>"I-IT WAS N-NEVER ABOUT THE ORCS"

>"F-FUCKING V-VIRGINS"

Fucking reddit niggers can't see this movie is going to bomb. Fucking reddit. Fucking niggers.

>not a single clip of garona so people will get excited
>no human acting

Those two clips were amazing but any scene that doesn't involve orcs will suck and the movie will end up being a roller coaster. Definitely looking forward to it but after seeing Fimmel and Garona in the last clips I've set my expectations to a minimum.

why exactly did they release those at a Dota 2 event?

i thought blizzard had beef with valve?

+5 cents

This movie wont bomb, point is if it will be a good movie.

>doesn't realize dota is a warcraft mod
>doesn't realize the movie is not made by Blizzard

>be duncan jones
>daddy died not so long ago
>his big budget movie bombs, ending his career

is he going to kill himself?

Considering the relatively low budget and the non-existent marketing the movie will make it's money back with no problem.

No one wants to see this shit.

I know people who play WoW and even they don't want to see it. I don't know a single person looking forward to this or even mildly interested in it.

This is going to be a gigantic bomb.

it will bomb. you are delusional if you think this will be a success.

Where's Arthas and Sylvannas?

Who the fuck was that? Archimonde?

i know dota is a warcraft mod, in fact dota 2 is the only game i've ever played, but yeah i thought it the movie was made by blizzard

it will make its budget back. you are delusional if you think this will be a failure.

Medivh becomes the avatar of sargeras i would guess

I don't think, I know.

Illidan?

Holy shit that's even better

DOTA was just a custom map, not a mod.

Too early for him

Medivh becoming possessed by Sargeras

How many times did you have to tell yourself that it will flop before you believed yourself?

I'll pirate it so I can fap to the orcs without having to pack a spaghetti lunch and bring my anvil all the way to the theater.

If you look carefully at this juicy bulge in the video, you'll notice they gave it physics, too.

do you know that you're retarded?

>I don't think
That is pretty obvious.

>"I-IT WILL F-FLOP!!!!"
>"N-NORMAL PEOPLE WON'T C-CARE ABOUT IT!!"

youtube.com/watch?v=ReMsBpnhzFY&feature=youtu.be&t=1897

fucking womlet

I hope it can break at least 350 million.

Do you think it's possible bros?

Ok yeah im hype now.

I think it easily gets 500 mil+

Will be seeing this opening night with the wife's son.

How many times did you have to tell yourself that it will succeed before you believed yourself?

Why is he green?

When the screening reactions and press conference came out and everyone praised it

>We actually see Avatar of Sargeras in the movie

Because he is.

>early screening reactions
>worth a shit

Yeah, worked out so well for BvS, didn't it?

I hope we see teases of Burning Legion atleast

>orcs are refugees
>Guldan is ISIS
>Durotan is Syrian scientist
>humans are europeans
>in the end orcs will be accepted and live happily among humans

yes goyim, go watch it with your whole family...

He's a big orc.

BvS was an overhyped movie and it came out a turd.

I put a lot more weight on a movie that is looked upon negatively from the start and shart on at every opportunity that is then praised from screenings.

>in the end orcs burn the humans city forcing them to forge and alliance to purge them from their lands

I hate that they put fel magic green style for everyone now

>Orgrim is much more BASED

Stormwind still falls??????

The might be retcons but the outcome is still the same.

CGI looks technically competent. The live action humans against the CGI looks slightly odd.

Even as a fan of the games I am interested in seeing the story played out on the big screen. Its not THAT interesting and the whole 'big CGI action spectacle' type of thing is just getting old.

>the human queen is a nigger and there are nigger knights riding into battle against the orcs
>all the orc actors are white except for gul'dan's (who is asian)
>he doesn't think the orcs are just a stereotype of migration period germanic folk and huns/mongols with a heavy dosage of conan the barbarian
>he doesn't realize that the orcs are the true white people of this movie

there*

this movie is going to bomb HARD

I wanna have sex with Draka.

nah

*i am not interested

Biggest bomb 2016?

It won't, because the budget is low.

It'll be a soft bomb, maybe not even a bomb but a gentle sinker.

I struggle to believe it'll actually succeed though.

>"It's only a start for us!" - Rovio's CEO
>"Warcraft: The Beginning"
>Assassin's Creed Sequel Already Being Planned
>ACTIVISION BLIZZARD LAUNCHES ACTIVISION BLIZZARD STUDIOS TO CREATE ORIGINAL FILM AND TV CONTENT BASED ON ICONIC, GLOBALLY-RECOGNIZED FRANCHISES

Truly the age of vydiakino is upon us

you can tell they are going with the "noble savage" thing that was twisted up in WCIII.

The orcs look great and their actors performances seem pretty genuine. Hope the movie works out.

I still don't understand why you fags are butthurt about that

Yes, it will fall.
They even say in that first video that Orgrim doesn't trust humans and is extremely loyal to the Orc ways.
He's going to become Warchief and destroy Stormwind at the end. Just like in WC1.
Durotan will probably die before the end of the movie since we see his wife trying to save baby Thrall.

I want to suck her tits...

I must say those 2 clips look great

screenings confirms it doesn't fall in this movie which is stupid imo, but it will probably fall in the sequal

The helpful thing for the people making this movie is that they don't have to accomplish that much to have made the best video game film of all time, because almost all video game movies before have been utter shit. If they can just make a movie where people leave saying "Yeah, it was alright." rather than "God, was that awful," then they've already won.

People were saying that new Planet of The Apes movies gonna be bad and they were one of the best sci-fi movies ever. I think Warcraft gonna be the same. Also Toby Kebbell did mocap for Koba in DotPotA - and he was great - I believe that he will also be great as Durotan.

>CGI: The movie

>"It's just one big computer"

because the last time we had that theme in a movie with heavy CGI was Avatar and that was just a cringe fest.

first for orc waifu

He's already making MUTE.

The effects do look pretty cool. I'll see it no matter how hard it bombs.

DAWN
OF
VIDYAKINO

Can't wait to see stormwind get GREEN'd

People want to see this shit.

I know people who play WoW and even they want to see it. I know a single person looking forward to this and even mildly interested in it.

This is going to be a movie.

well I for one am pretty hyped

>mfw going to see this with my gf and her husband

uhhhh sure, kid.

still think they shouldve just gotten dwayne johnson for orgrim

>still think they shouldve just gotten dwayne johnson for orgrim

Dwayne can't act at all. He's just the rock in every movie.

>If ya smeeeeeeeellllll-el-el-el
>What the Doomhammer is cookin

that's all you need

I've been waiting over ten years for a WC movie. I just hope it starts at or near the beginning and that it stays true to the lore.

No, Orgrim is a dour serious character. Save your meme actors for the warcraft III movie.

That would have been 1/10th of the movies budget.

Now i am fucking hyped.

He doesn't look as retarded as in WoD

It's literally a Horcrux of Sargeras

Sargeras needed someone on Azeroth side to build and open the portal to connect the portal he already built on Draenor by """"enslaving"""" the Orcs via Kil'Jaeden and Gul'Dan, because he is way too powerful to be able to get into Azeroth by conventional means.

So he rips off a piece of his soul, puts it into an Avatar, sends it to Azeroth to look for the most poweful mage to possess to power the Portal, and finds an absolutely qt3.14 mage called Aegwynn, most powerful mortal to ever exist.

His shitty avatar is not enough to possess her, so he plays the long game, lets his avatar be killed and goes lying dormant inside Aegwynn.

800 years later Aegwynn is about to die so she needs an heir, gets a son, Medivh, when he has to awaken his powers, something goes wrong and goes into a coma.

When he wakes up, he is fully possessed by the soul of Sargeras which is how the Portal on Azeroth-side opens

This actually looks good how bad did marketers shit the bed with trailers

>reminder that if you go to see this you will never have sex and you will die alone.

why browse Sup Forums if you are not already in this position?

>The Defiant
That's a new one. I guess he's not gonna be The Backstabber in this one since that wouldn't be "honorable" enough for how the orcs are depicted now. Fucking Metzen

The movie studio sponsored a Dota 2 LAN in Moscow for some odd reason. I don't think Blizzard/Valve factor into it.

Going to see this with my girlfriend, so you're already wrong and probably self projecting.

The movie ends well before there is any chance to show whether or not he kills Blackhand

>new
>its been reposted every day for weeks

goddamn blizzard shills know your audience. Basically everyone on Sup Forums comes here every day.

He betrays Durotan