Are all black people niggers or are there good black people?

Are all black people niggers or are there good black people?

Why are you even asking this you fucking shill

There's good in everybody just as much as there is bad

>shill
what

Go fuck yourself and stop making those shit threads

The palm of a nigger hand is white because there is a little good in everybody

Your smelling-sense is pretty bad then

They all fukin niggers

I've recently had the opportunity of working with a black man. He's been nothing but helpful but he does have a few bad habits. He sing out loud a lot and is a bit pushy and overly helpful. However I've gown to enjoy being around this negro. Possibly due to his low IQ, he's always attempting conversation with me. He makes me feel at home in my work place. It may be all in my head, but I think he wants to do me, and I am considering letting him do so.
Does this mean he is good or bad? Such words are irreverent to niggers. They simply be the way they were born to be, which is non-subjective to human opinion.

Black person = Person of different skin tone
Nigger = Disgusting, loud, obnoxious, constantly violent or stupid waste of space
Anyone could be a nigger.
Even

NIGGER = BLACK = NIGGER
Then you have a few well behaved house niggers , who are still niggers but because of their interest dont chimp out easily , but they are still niggers.

Can you ask that question and still pretend to not be a bigot? Is the real question.

why are you so mad user? did tyrone fuck your wife again so you just had to vent your cucked frustrations on an imageboard for chinese cartoons?

Im not the one acting like a cuck thinking there is a difference between niggers and blacks.

>OP IS LE RACIST AMIRIGHT XD

story?

>imageboard for chinese cartoons?
Why do you have to mention that ?

>story?

rare but some are ok.

White couple gets harassed by blacks at a club, they leave, get followed and attacked by said blacks.

HE DINDU NUFFIN

>implying I called OP racist
>being a stupid nigger

fuckin disgracefull

Not the same person.

> Bureau of Justice Statistics

This made my racism levels increase. Who else but a nigger would shoot a little girl trying to help her parent for a couple hundred dollars at most. They could have easily shoved her aside. Fucking niggers.

You don't know that, nigger. The police are still investigating.

I did not even call him that too you dense shit.
Im just annoyed by dumb thread like this. Its not better than "am i the only one....?" on 9gag.
No you are not the fucking only one, while there are 7-8 billion people on this planet and it's equally dumb to ask "is every black/white/whatever bad/good/smart/whatever"

Im neither black nor a tumblerista.
Just some salty oldfag bitching about how Sup Forums could get even shittier than it allways was

any more of these?

>oldfag
>bitching about nigger hate threads
pick one, faggot

We all niggas and gonna do away with all your white nasty asses.

Read it, it's fucking gold

It is not even a proper nigger hate thread.
This shit is just lame and stupid. Pretty much like your cool memes. And you are calling others out? Just look at your posts- you are more cancer than i could be, even if i would bitch about real nigger hate threads

>you are more cancer than i could be

got some more cool memes?
I bet you got a whole folder of your favorites, ready to use anytime you need some faggot time

I wish she was my daughter, crying little blonde girls are the cutest.

That happened in my hometown while I was going to college there. Their bodies were found like less than half a mile from my house at the time.

Yo momma look fine nigga

>why the fuck does she need all those peppers

This user asks the real question.

Name one city or country as the black population increased....the area became a better place to live and didn't turn into a crime ridden ghetto . Go !

color me black and send me to norway

>protip: you can't

I grew up for a while in East Oakland there's good niggers but few. Kinda the same with every race if you're not friending foreigners or nerds.

Cucktown

absolute gold.

if you were less poor and/or socially awkward you would interact with the nice ones more. you probably don't see them because you're a piece of shit or uneducated.