How come nobody in this board is talking about J.Cole? Dude is putting alot of heart into his music...

How come nobody in this board is talking about J.Cole? Dude is putting alot of heart into his music, hell even with the money and the fame he still records his songs on a low budget hotel/appartment.

Check out this documentary from his upcoming album: youtube.com/watch?v=azC7-tBI6gw

because his boring new album doesn't come out for 7 more hours

he's got spirit, but the music isn't that interesting imo

All this niggas been doing is crying because other people are more famous than him, even though hes been doin the "le reel hip hop shit"

j cole is le saviour of rap cause he makes music like the classics!!!1

because hes pretty mediocre, bland, and pretty much hopsin with decent production and an education

This SAGE

>Comparing J.cole to Hopsin.
Nigga are you high?

Cole's last album was a 6/10

No idea how ppl can stomach j coles scat fetish lyrics

Any leaks?

he is the reddit of rap
le comfy jazz sample with bum ts ka ts
yo yo its yo boy bringing the real hip hap back man you already know what it is man you feel me nigga this is the real shit you know what i mean bro man you already know what it is man open your eyes man #woke

you are right, hopsin is miles better than J. Cole and shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence

This is honestly the most reddit post I've ever seen on Sup Forums. Please fucking kill yourself.

honestly it's because "j.cole is boring" is a meme now and it's so popular that no one wants to be on the wrong side of it

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks this yellow nigga is absolutely mediocre.

thank god there's a boring movie in a boring movie genre to capture this boring music

J Cole is one of the corniest fool out rn, and theres a lot of corny fools rapping these days

The best description of J. Cole I've ever read is that if you were to design a perfect "real rapper" it would be him, which is exactly what makes him uninteresting

This nigga totally ruined Planes by Jeremih. I can't stand to listen to that song anymore. The fuck was the record label thinking.

dunno but you could always head to reddit if you want to talk about him

Because Sup Forums tries its hardest to be a hivemind. The "J. Cole is boring" meme has caught on, and God forbid people try forming their own opinion.

I heard him before I discovered that meme, and thought the same. Hes just a boring crybaby 'le real hip hop' artist

>rap

keked

There's an iTunes synopsis
>4 Your Eyez Only plunges deep into J. Cole’s soul. You can clearly hear it in his voice—pleading, testifying, on the verge of cracking. At center stage with no featured guests, the North Carolina rapper speaks out on social ills, black lives, the responsibility of fatherhood, and doing the right thing in a world of wrong. The music is settled, filled with jazz touches and strings, allowing the words to become the focus. “Neighbors” and “Change” examine imbalances and tension affecting communities of color. “Foldin Clothes” shows that even benign acts can be a source of joy. The two-part suite “She’s Mine” may be the most important songs he’s written, as Cole hovers over his daughter and finds himself overcome by a strange feeling: hope.

Congrats to him for having a daughter, I guess.

Only people with certain level of intelligence can appreciate his craft

Honestly I am really excited for his album after his feature on Major Key I knew he would have a lot to say in his next project and J.Cole's production is always top tier.

this
they whine about the same shit
now reddit yourself

AYYO JAYCOLE BE KEEPIN IT REAL WHAT UP

Y'all sleeping on Charles Hamilton doe...

>""Foldin Clothes" shows that even begin acts can be a source of joy."
Kek'd

Anyone have a link tho

this