Any discords out there for lonely fucks like me?

Any discords out there for lonely fucks like me?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9O6e7cgkeqw
discord.gg/0150UXTOkJvlaB38B
twitter.com/AnonBabble

watch girl twitch gamers and give them money, they will be your pretend friend :D

Pffffffff, no way

do you mean lonely as in no friends?
do you mean lonely as no gf?
no family?

No friends...

man its not so hard to make friends, go to a community college and take like one class right,
then hang out in the cafeteria or wherever and look for people like you.

Are you actually looking for a Discordian? Like, an Erisian?

Life is eternal discord for people like us

what the fuck are you saying. Discord as in the communication app .
Alright I'll fucking do that

make a server for loenly people

*lonely...fucking phones

Wanna Sup Forums friend budd I'm also fucking lonely

youtube.com/watch?v=9O6e7cgkeqw

Life is being alone. We all live and die alone guys. It's sad but it's a fact you need to come to terms with at some point or another. No one can die for you, nor can anyone live for you.

Yeah, I'd love to
you really made me rethink everything. seriously. not being sarcastic

It's a weird feeling, but trust me, loneliness is possibly the most common human emotion. Some people may live their whole lives and never feel truly happy, sad, passionate... but because we're historically social creatures almost all humans feel loneliness in some shape or form. Just remember that loneliness isn't inherently a bad thing.

Slight correction, fear is probably the most common emotion, and loneliness ties into that feeling.

what do you look like? are you ugly as fuck?

if you look normal you can make friends easy.

>likes anime
ill be your friend op

Good little tidbit from a website about the study of emotions:

>You may feel emotionally isolated when you are surrounded by people but are having difficulty socializing with them. Feeling lonely is not the same as being alone. A person will always have a time when they choose to be alone. Instead, loneliness is the feeling of sadness about being alone.

>

aight cool

if you think someones your friend cause you are good-looking, i have some bad news for you....

how old are you?

Same if you think someone is your friend because you have drugs or money. Learned the drugs bit the hard way.

do you live in central california? ill be your friend =(

This. If all else fails you can at least become a trap and have male attention OP, assuming you're not ugly and can pass.

find a hobby

Doesn't work out.
Fuck off Nappy.

Mate I'm far away from there.

discord.gg/0150UXTOkJvlaB38B

what server is that

Just some Sup Forums discord server someone made, I browse and chat in it sometime so I figured I'd post a link if anyone else wanted to go to it

Since yeah you'd live to do you have a kik I can contact you from...

kik:skrouz

Why arent you andwering

pls respond

kek