How easy is soccer?

how easy is soccer?

can a 20+ year lad that never touched a ball, learn the basics and become goat?

If you haven't been playing since you could stand on your own and kick a ball, it's too late.

>learn the basics
yes
>become goat
hell no

this
/thread

I did that and it was not enough.

Liedson only started playing football at 18 and became very good. If someone can at 18 why not at 20?

You could, but you'd never know. Good luck getting into professional football at that age.

Not matter how hard you work it also comes down to talent. Most young players never graduate to professional senior teams.

I knew a guy at my school that was a youth player for a major team, he absolutely annihilated everyone in the yard, even the guys we thought could play well . He went on to play in 3rd division for 2 or 3 years then quit to go back to school.

it's easy to play with your friends outside and incredibly hard to play good professionaly

This.

Is very good GOAT? No. Them shut the fuck up.

Soccer is an easy sport. With a couple of hours of practice every other week, you could fairly easily be top 10 in the world
t. college soccer player

no

t. deluded D3 reserve player

This, I thought about becoming a professional soccer player but decided it was too easy and I needed a bigger challenge in my life

If anything is there a sport you can become GOAT at starting at 20?

Basketball if you're tall enough

Darts or maybe something like Horse Dressage

>sports

mma if your a heavyweight and can already take a punch

Maybe cycling if you work really hard at it.

this

Chess and chinkpaddle.

Depends if youre athletic enough. If you have the body of Lebron James, you could play NFL after a few months of training.

MMA I can see because you see a bunch of wrestler, jiujitsu or other people going in and becoming champions after a couple of years training. But it still usually requires the people to be trained in something similar ever since their child years.

Boreball if you suck enough dicks

amerilard football
>be fat nigger
>run into people

you can go from part time factory worker
to PL top scorer in 4 years

yes

Divegrass is easy. Just workout your legs and run a lot. No strategy or nothing. Have some guys pass it to you near the net and just kick it in.

Why do you even need such an obvious answer, OP?

Seriously, this could go for everything in life as well. Try to become the goat at flipping burgers at McDonalds if you're over than 30 and never did that kind of job in your life.

You can always become the GOAT shitposter

you have to be talented in top of that

There is a football club in Mexico, I think it was Monterrey, that will take you in if you are 190cm or taller.

You can still play, you don't have to become "goat"

Find a local team to get involved in

Honestly, in fighting sports it's possible. The greatest western kendo fighter (I know it's kendoka for the try-hards) is a 6-dan from the UK and started at 28 or so. He's still under 50, so he very realistically can become one of the greatest in history.