What is your opinion of him Sup Forumsros? Is he a fucking idiot or the next bill gates?

What is your opinion of him Sup Forumsros? Is he a fucking idiot or the next bill gates?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BpLgFomcfac
youtu.be/dGL5eRw7rXU?t=43m42s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Literary who.

lol @ next bill gates

dude's an editor at a shit-rag website, how the fuck can you even ask this question?

milo yiannopoulos

Milo Yanwhothefuckcares

A faggot (literally) that is famous for being a faggot that bashes SJWs like it's something only the bravest do.

Also editor of Breitbart.

aging gay grifter that trolls college-babbys

He thinks lesbians don't exist when he's gay himself. That should make up your opinion real quick.

This guy is brilliant, the next few responses will give me an indication of how many of you graduated high school or hold a degree in anothing relevant.

BASED

Hes a faggot, but hes our faggot

He's a god tier troll. I have nothing but respect for trolls of that magnitude

This guy is pure cancer. Devotes his entire time on hating something. I do share his view on feminism but for fucks sake i'm not obsessed with it like him. It's fucking annoying. I can see why Sup Forums would like him. He freaking hates women and is bitter. Probably why it made him gay. He also shames fat people that actually try to work out the gym. People praise him like he is a god when in reality he is just another gay faggot.

daddy Milo

You're way to edgy with all that bullshit you're spewing mate.

I don't know who he is, but I gotta say, he's got nice hair

That and he's catholic. Besides those 2 things I think he's pretty rational and smart. Good speaker

and what do you do neckbeard?

How am i edgy exactly? His obsession with hating on feminism is annoying, his douchy attitude of hating on fat people who try to lose weight at the gym make no sense.

He's fabulous. Way better than Bill Gates

Daddy Milo means Granddaddy Trump?

Went to his speech in UCLA
Pretty cool guy

he also makes bank "obsessing" over it faggot. you make shit flipping burgers, stay mad

this

Holy fuck, i never put that together. This really makes sense.

it is funny to me to see him up on stage all proud of himself.

"I'm not very fond of third wave feminism! I am rude to people who I don't agree with! I can defeat incredibly stupid feminists in a debate!! Wow I'm so brave and clever and the first to ever do these things!"

I like him. But the Trump supporters who like him just because he's a Trump supporter are idiots.

Milo doesn't want Trump in the white house.

have you seen the onslaught of these stupid fucks on american colleges? no because you never passed high school faggot. we need someone to combat this bullshit and hes doing it perfectly

He's queen Milo. Faggot troll of feminists and sjw's. His power comes from his desire for cocks allowing him immunity from usual regressive leftist criticism.

youtube.com/watch?v=BpLgFomcfac

He's a hypocritical faggot. He's proud of calling retards retarded.

>Milo doesn't want Trump in the white house.

Source.

you could always ignore them. That works for most people.
I know... i know...
The Silent Majority needs to speak out against things they hate. Hell, even elect a president that made a campaign out of it.

What are you supposed to call retards? What did your parents name you?

youtu.be/dGL5eRw7rXU?t=43m42s

"Look, I don't want him in the White House, I'll be honest"

Sure. feminists on campuses are ridiculous and need to be put into their place.

However, Milo isn't god and the first to ever come up with any of these ideas. Also he has this very weird blind spot when it comes to religion and catholicism. As soon as it involves the church, his incredible logical capacity seems to flee.

tl;dr Milo is overrated and not nearly as special as he thinks.

MILO GTFO FROM B

I'm a fucking neurologist. Stop assuming shit about people because of their opinions. He can make bank without being so cancerous.

they dont know theyre retarded, thats the problem. There is obvious retardation on the internet when it comes to feminism, but then there many actively retarded feminists which can be seen protesting his speeches, those people are the reason he has to do what he does

I'm just saying he's getting all this fame for basically nothing. If he wasn't gay, I doubt anyone would give a shit.

And I'm Frank. Nice to meet you, user.

look just watch the milo joe rogan podcast on youtube.

Pic related

im not going to ignore them when theyre blatantly being hypocritical and stupid, thats what a pussy would do, the silent majority need to grow a pair

Louder than any SJW ever could dream. And how convenient, he runs a conservative blog.

>another gay faggot
>another round circle

You, Mr. Faggot Pants should leave
Love,
Milo

Needs to be thrown off a roof.

lesbians dont exist because they fuck themselves with dicks. so in the end they want dick but dont want a relationship with a man.

>not ignoring idiots.
Come on now user. is this your first day on Sup Forums?

He doesn't say anything new. Pretty much everything he says about feminism comes straight from Christina Hoff Sommers. But when he's so entertaining, who cares? Conservatives need a popular cultural figure to spread their message, like what Jon Stewart was to the left.

As much as I love watching Milo destroy feminists and SJWs, the editing in that video is the worst shit I've ever seen.

you sir actually pay attention to stuff.

oh god that is too much cringe.

I'm just going to pretend I never saw that.

Somewhere inbetween

The problem is that some Universities themselves aren't seeing these people as insane people to be ignored. Colleges are actually bending over backwards to appease them because they speak the loudest and tell them if they don't help them they are racists, misogynistic, and what have you. College presidents have been forced to quit because of them, "safe space zones" (aka no cis white men with viewpoints different from mine) are being integrated, and free speech is slowly becoming limited by what is considered to be hate speech.

Love the guy. Even if I disagree with half or more of what he says. He is a living meme

>Ignoring idiots who change our countries for the worse instead of objecting and improving them

Wew lad, ignore fagtrolls on Sup Forums all you want but you can't ignore people who actually change the world and are idiots

Histrionic faggot only in it for the attention.

Men still want a tight hole but don't wanna relationship with women

he's a professional troll at best. he's too full of himself to offer truly sound arguments about any of his opinions, and he's not very funny when he's not trying to be serious.

I agree with him on a base level about a lot of things but he does tend to take things to far and exaggerate a lot. But he's great.

I agree with him in terms of feminism and some of his political opinions. His remarks on atheists are pretty retarded I like the guy overall though.

Women have g spots, doesn't mean they can't be lesbos. Men have p spots, doesn't mean they can't be straight. Then again dicks were made to fit vaginas

Take off your fedora and fuck off. Typical thin-skinned atheist. You're further proving his point.

Kekaroni and cheese
Mom this guy disagrees with me and where are my tendies?!

Different user here. It is kind of weird to me though how he doesn't ever really ever argue against atheism (he just trolls it) or talk in depth about his relationship with religion. It seems like religion is the most glaringly strange thing about this man but he never touches on it. Regardless I love this guy and laugh my ass off even when he roasts atheism.

>He's a hypocritical faggot. He's proud of calling retards retarded.

How is that hypocritical? He's for free speech, not for leftist political correctness.