Mix the mortar, Protect our Border

Mix the mortar, Protect our Border.
Trump 2016

how have so many people fallen for this hilariously bad bullshit?

Nigger

Get lost dipshit

Looks like an average ladder will take car of that wall.

Get real bored, Become an Edgelord

>triggered by non-hive mind replies this bad

GL convincing the thousands of U.S who live on the border to let the govt. construct a massive wall on their property.

Hello. I am from the Future. Trump doesn't win.

No it willl be spread with silicone from Ivanka's fake tits. No man can cross it.

the texas border is made out of what again?

>implying

whos gonna build that wall when donald trump destroys prevailing wage and creates a 100% right to work country u stupid nigger? Itl be those spics willing to make 7.25 an hour doing it. cunt

I guess America doesn't exist then either

>durr Sup Forums told me to be a big faggot about greentexting
>durr

hivemind

>durrrrrr
>hivemind
>hurrp derp

Just go.

Cuck

The North American Union still exists, yes. This year Mexico is President of the Triumviriate.

>implying anyone lives on the border
>implying it's not just a handful of gigantic ranches
>implying the US government doesn't have imminent domain right of way seizure etc.
>there is probably a fucking easement in any case

we used to go hiking around tucson and find abandoned backpacks and clothing

>can't handle real thought from non-hivemind situations
>thinks this thread is a hugbox

k

Of course
Trumpfags are predators

Yes. We're coming for you liberals pogrom style

my question is, how do you make mexico pay for a wall?

Are we even on the same website? You can't make shit up faggot, go play in traffic like a good little nignog.

why would you want skilled labor to be subbed out by big business corporations for practically minimum wage? That would directly affect your economy and damage the middle class.

Start launching illegals over the border with a catapult until the wall is finished.

fuck i wish, turn america into one giant country and disregard all of europe and asia. they've caused the VAST majority of problems in this world after all.

>liberal gibberish injected into thread after seeing a meme image about a completely different subject

...will mexico pay for the catapults?

more like popcorn style faggot

Get the illegals to build it for $.30 an hour

>still thinks Sup Forums is a hugbox for stupid xenophobic racist dipshits

kek

i thought trump was bringing all the jobs back to america tho

Actually, each continent is represented in the World Body of Aligned States, formerly known as the United Nations. There are no countries anymore. And yes, this is in part because Trump was never elected.

He is. And once certified by Trump University you will find gainful employment.

I really want trump to win so the world can finally burn.

>nigger repeating what it heard white liberals say, sounds like complete gibberish, thinks it sounds smart

Are the liberals still trying to fuck everything up?

so, how many alien invasions did it take to get us to stop murdering each other long enough to form a world government? or are we at war with some rogue colony planet?

>thinks independent thought is "gibberish"
>still replying
>not even attempting damage control

I think you would want hillary for that

so you're okay with ur generations surplus of bachelors degrees and large blue collar workforce making minimum wage as long as there is a surplus job market? sounds like a good way to devalue ur country's economy

What's that? I don't speak ebonics.

You think border patrol is just gonna sit there and watch some beaners using a ladder to go over? We're not gonna build a wall and then not let our border patrol police it.

Most of the conservatives left for Mars years ago of their own free will and we haven't heard from them much. I guess they found their perfect society, under synthetic domes.

Restrict wire transfers from both legals and illegals.

You really wouldnt even need a ladder, just one of these bitches.

Actually once we finally reduce the minimum wage to what's in China we can then start an economic tide that will lift all boats.

GA is a right to work state. We're doing great. It makes the workers value their job more and the companies tend to treat their employees better. It's ducking awesome.

so your suggestion is to just steal money? well fuck it why not just pilfer bank accounts? i'm sure the "under-educated" that trump loves won't mind. and i mean its not like trump doesn't have experience taking people's money to further his own agenda.

>still buttmad that Sup Forums isn't a personal right-wing hivemind
>assumes all independent thought=black people

maybe you need to pour a double, faggot
you are hella triggered

That's something Obama has already suggested.

700 more miles of wall coming no matter who is president

Now that I can't talk about without disturbing the timeline. Let's just say we dodged a bullet had Trump been the one to initiate First Contact.

>Protect our Border.
Lel, from what?
The terrorists? The Democrats? The Canadians?

Unless hillary is president, she's lying to you

now i know humans are short sighted, and that most people don't study history, but its really easy see what a workplace without unions looks like. just take a look back at the 20s.

so no poor folk in GA?
awesome

dems already passed such a bill in the senate. reps blocked it in the house

Amen!

All the rebuplicans in the house are quivering pussies

What, the Roaring 20s? It was a party, brah. Trump's going to bring it back.

>radicalized nigger
>independant thought
>thoughts that were invented by college liberal professors
>independant thought
kek

i dont see how making substantially less money can make a worker value his job more. I also don't see how allowing the big businesses paying for projects decide the wages is going to cause any employer to value their men. It just makes your workforce more expendable as the value of the trade drops because it just wont be worth learning.

>still hivemind
>being this threatened by higher education
>still replying

faggot did you get b& at Sup Forums for calling one of the mods a kike again?

work makes you free user

Construction work pays much more then 7.50 an hour. Heavy equipment operators make 20+ an hour, cdl drivers make 15+, concrete workers make 15 plus an hour. No one is going to do that type of work for 7.50

>hivemind
>hivemind
>Sup Forums
>false thoughts of superiority
>hivemind

You are literally the worst troll I have ever seen. 12 year old faggots on youtube do a better job.

furthermore as the value of that trade drops because noone wants to pay a prevailing wage, all your training facilities and programs will dissolve, your workforce become unskilled, and ur country receeds into poverty AND looks like dogshit

>still buttmad
>still can't handle free thinking
>still replying ffs

jesus faggot

When people get upset and leave their job because they arnt getting paid enough, a person with no job will gladly take the position for a lower pay

and i make 50+ an hour as a commercial carpenter with full healthcare pension and annuity. Why would you not want your skilled workforce to make wages like that? It increases competition in the workplace, The quality of projects increases, you stimulate the middle class and the economy as a whole

>buttmad
>hivemind
>Sup Forums
>free thinking

Did I miss any buzzwords? Make sure you get them all in, your gender studies/white privilege professors might get upset with you if you forget any.

>well past the cringe threshold
>thinks user is a feminist now

Faggot I know you're mad that Clinton is going to stomp Trump's ass but Jesus.

This is why liberals like me come to Sup Forums To see this kind of sweet hivemind blowout.

No one is going to leave their job if they are getting paid enough, and no employersis going to pay top dollar for unexperienced labor

>not realizing that unions drove those wages up
>thinking right-to-work bullshit is going to have that kind of backing from anyone

k

Liberals like you should hang in the fucking streets and be stoned like Mussolini. Fucking monsters tbh.

I believe Mussolini was straightedge, actually. He might have enjoyed a nip or two of grappa though, who knows?

/faggot

so that 20 dollars an hour is enough for you after spending 4-6 years apprenticing a trade? You think thats enough to keep that workforce from diminishing, in skill and number of people willing to work it?

End of a rope is your destiny. No one cares what you have to say.

>the triggering intensifies
kekekekekekekek

Pfffft, those charts and studies showing that decreases in union membership led to stagnating wages are just the Leftist media trying to push a Communist agenda!
Your precious "facts" are no match for my feelings, sheep!

Not if you work for a living. And if your a shit employee you don't get to bitch when you get fired.

It's enough to stop them from rioting when they realize there arent any other jobs.

Right, so if a company is paying shitty wages, it's the employee's fault.

k

>ITT: Righties BTFU

We've been this way for a while now. Our industry is booming. Hell my company just built 2 new plants on our property and my company also pays our healthcare 100% aside from copays and deductible which is only $400 for me and $900 for my family.

But you still have poor people in GA. Wow. Funny how they never seem to get in on your "booming" industry fam.

The manufacturing jobs in my area are $13-16 starting pay and that's well more than livable in GA.

if prevailing wage dissipates completly from this country that wage you right to work states make will drop. You will work for what the big business wants you to work for. And that will cause your trades to diminish. Wages drop, Skilled Labor drops, eventually there will be a large job market for labor like that but it will no longer be skilled and it will be constantly unstable as low wage workers leave and are hired.

Kitchens closed user, see yourself out.

That's not how it works with set rates for a company. The position has a set rate. If the guy doesn't want it fine. Someone will do it. It just so happens that in my area all those rates are pretty good and very livable. Like own a home and multiple vehicles livable.

>switching to projection

Riiight I was the one triggered the whole time, not you, Mr "I can't handle non-hivemind comments you'd better go back to [WEBSITE]."
XDXD

We're not making substantially less money tho. Industry is killing it. And we get cost of living raises every year.

TRUMP AND PENCE WILL BUILD THE FENCE