Why are women allowed here

why are women allowed here

Other urls found in this thread:

justmilitarythings.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

women shouldnt be allowed they suck so many cocks that they cant even talk like real people

i mean women are worst than black people

walking hormones are needed

what kind of faggot would want to shelter himself from talking to girls?

>Sup Forums
>99% white males
>known for cp, scat, gore, trannies

Why are YOU even allowed to exist.

Don't look at me. I wasn't the one that allowed second class humans to have a voice.

>this normie
are you a pussy slave? women haven't ever made anything good to the real world, it was all made by men. why would i want to talk to them? they are all whores.

>girls are allowed to say that they are girls
>"aw look @ my bf"
>no "tits or gtfo" policy
this place is getting darker and darker, not only because of blacks, but because of women.

>no numbers cause pulling statistics out of my ass reflects my level of education
>known for anti normie propaganda, things that repel normies
You do not understand humans in any way
lol it's like youre a female

waddup girl is it hard for you to read properly? is your brain too small so you can't understand us?

List 3 good reasons why they shouldn't be.

>implying not mentally ill/normal is bad thing
Sorry for your autism son.

What's the matter? You went after the wrong girl and she dumped your ass so you became bitter and hate on the entire female population? Fucking loser.

more so a case of no girl was in the picture to begin with and now it's all females fault because he's undesirable.

95% of Sup Forums population

>they are women
is there any better reason? this chan was better once. now the normies and sjws have dominated it.

being or not being normal is not the point, it's about being a woman.

>implying i would try to talk to someone who can't speak without acting like women do
how can you talk to them without raging?

kek

Great comeback!!

Thank you, wasn't him though. Just baited you with bait pictures

Really? They are women? Is that all you got? The point of this is to remain anonymous so it shouldn't freaking matter who you are. I hate sjws too but stop being such a disappointment. You lack good reasons therefore i can't see you making a point here. Why does it matter what i have in my pants?

Like what do they expect, who in their right mind would date a trap loving, bigot, atheist, misogynistic, sweaty pedophile from the asshole of the internet. The /r9k/ and Sup Forums population are lonely and unwanted because they deserve it. It's cringe worthy listening them try to rationalize and convince eachother that everyone else is the problem when it's them.

Got moar of these pictures?

Maybe if you didn't believe men > women, women would actually like you.
And just maybe if you actually got outside.
It's like complaining you don't have a ferrari without actually working for it.

Also get

>Did you just assume my gender ?

Because you have to talk to them to fuck them, even if all you say is "if you bite I'll blow your brains out"

>why are women allowed here
Who's going to stop them? You?

hey, girl, no stress. if we are anonymous there's no reason to point out that you are a woman. also, women can't have a good talk without seeking attention from the others, and that's what makes talking to them so bad.

is there anyone who really believes in this shit nowadays? just look at this chan, it's covered by normalfags.

i don't need women to like me, jesus christ, is it so hard do understand?

>living for fuck

sure

everyone

See this is why you're dying alone.

a lot of them have this thing where they believe being an asshole is what women want..in some cases girls don't mind a asshole if he's confident, good looking and rich but this isn't the case with most 4chinners. Guys that aren't fucked in the head or know simple respect for people they haven't met before and rationality are called faggots and stuff here.

Bump

Based Kurdish sniper waifus?

Honestly what you're into doesn't matter as long as you are nice to people and keep the weird shit to yourself or to open minded people. But with an attitude full of hate for anything, people are bound not to like you. No one wants negativity in their life. I agree they feel like everyone else is the problem. Ive been there, being betrayed or heart broken. But i dont blame the entire female population because of it. Life makes people bitter sometimes but these faggots stay like that for a long time/forever. And they try to justify themselves by calling people normies or sjw, when in reality those people are just being rational.

there is barely any cp, scat, or gore here. So that's not even an argument

Wow youre so sad that youve completely given up on the idea of a woman liking you.

>itt

Because m00t is a cuck.

Please point out where i said i am a woman. I am a 28 year old man with wife and kids.

>implying
this is all women want. women live controlled by their emotions, not their minds. they want everything that can bring them instant fun, but don't think about the future of themselves. this is why women haven't made anything to the world.

>those people are just being rational
pls get out, we are talking about women.
you guys are really lost. at least there are still some chans that doesn't allow women.

Liberal spy found.

Girls that are ok with a guy being an ass as long as hes good looking or rich are mostly stupid gold digging whores.

what you're into describes who you are as a person and what might be wrong with you. You can't tell me marrying and having kids with a pedophile is fine as long as they convince you or even him self that they'll "keep it to their self". People normally avoid people with certain traits for their own being.

We all die alone you stupid nigger, there's nobody going anywhere with anyone, even if they're surrounded by all their friends amd family on their deathbed

>barely cp
Every kik group thread
>barely scat
ok you got that one
>barely gore
Every rekt thread which are made every 30 mins of the day.

what i meant is that there's no reason for anyone to point that shit out. you're anonymous so there's no need to this "hey look at me and my bf i'm a woman"

>implying not all women are this way
you sound like a woman trying to defend yourself. if you didn't notice it yet, you will someday.

>implying this shit keep women or normies away

obviously not what they meant you autists, since you need it explained to you they mean dying knowing no one will miss you or care for you unless ofcourse you had no one to care about you in the first place then you will literally be alone on your deathbed.

Why is it that people like you never have an actual reason or point in their argument?
>pls get out, we are talking about women.
you guys are really lost.
You make no sense. You are basically making a fool out of yourself. Did some woman hurt you so you hate on them? So far i have seen 0 logic in your comments. No one fucking "doesn't allow women" they just act like faggots when someone says they are a woman. You are honestly a waste of space.

Yes they are.
They aren't all that way, some have a thing called pride. Others won't mind as they are using the asshole for what they want in return.

Well of course you wouldnt marry a pedophile. I meant about other interests that dont really do any harm. I have a loli loving friend but he just likes loli pics and im cool with it.

>99% white males
Are you stupid
I would say 50%white male at the most
A good 20%asian
10 Hispanic
10 black
5 other
5 casual troll unremarkable

Get over it Sup Forums isn't and hasn't been your special lil secret club for years.
I'm black and he'll I been here like 7 years.

Even if i were a woman im not trying to defend myself as i have nothing to defend myself from. You cant possibly think the entire female population are whores. This is literally like when tumblr faggots say all men are rapists.

So? Honestly you sound really jealous of other normal people. What difference does it make if someone says "hey look at me and my bf i'm a woman" or "hey look at me and my gf i'm a man"?

your friend is a pedophile bruh, he's just in the early stages

there's no reason to make friends. you will always die alone, and this people who cared about you will also die. everyone dies. stop caring to much about shit like this.

i'm sorry, but if the rules say "no women allowed" and if they ban everyone who shows itself as one of them, then women are not allowed. women are less intelligent and doesn't provide anything good for us men but sex, and even this is not as good as it seems. their attention-seeking talks are annoying for every man that have a little bit of self respect. women don't think. they feel. and we are anonymous, there's no need to point out that you are a woman.

is 99% better for you? women are moved by their feelings just as you are moved by your instincts, and that's why men are "potential rapists" in their vision, and this is why they are all whores.

a man would only do it in a way to show their prize or to get help. a woman would do it only for attention.

Not everyone that looks at lolis goes out to actually do something bad. Although why do i care what people do in their private life?

Because no one can stop us from being here, you undercooked buttflap.

Yep because women can't ask for advice ok cool. Good to know. If a woman wanted to seek attention she would do it on instagram or facebook, not Sup Forums where it's full of losers.

you don't have to but that's like knowing a guy tortures animals for a living and might be a serial killer but decide not to care because it's his "personal life". If someone's personal life involves hurting someone/something else then it's a problem. What kind of idiot are you.

you only get one life, friends make that life happier and better...what you're saying is dying sad is better than dying happy and it's not.

i meant private btw, i'm tired.

I only ageee with you on
>we are anonymous, there's no need to point out that you are a woman.
But the rest is pure cancer. Relationships aren't meant for everyone. And although women are more sensitive that doesn't make them less intelligent. Your mother gave birth to you. You wouldn't be here if it weren't for women. You say that like you're some big player but in reality you hate the entire female population. How many girls have you known your entire life? 3? 5? 10?

good answer user!

you mad, shit race?

women does not seek for intelligence, so, no, they can't ask for advice.
about facebook, some of them are just too fat for this.

it makes no difference, this is what i'm saying.

justmilitarythings.tumblr.com/

You must be a selfish little bitch if you need to be remembered when you're maggot food

>there's no reason to make friends. you will always die alone, and this people who cared about you will also die. everyone dies. stop caring to much about shit like this.
That sounds like something someone without friends would say to try to convince themselves they are better off that way when in reality they are really depressed so they blame others for their misery. Get help dude.

>girls are allowed to say that they are girls
and by posting this you aren't saying you're male? dumbass a woman made all y'all so STFU yer whining boipucci

kek

you are confused and talking about the OP aren't you smegmabreath?

i am a diva, i must be remembered. Who just wants to cease to non existence?

Do yourself and this world a favor and just end yourself

I've grown up with 3 females in my house, mother and sisters, so i knew all their friends and more. and, more than that, i knew what they thought about the real world.
about my mom... well, i would be happier if i didn't exist, tbh. and even if they were as intelligent as men are, they can't do anything good with it. just look to your past. they didn't do. all they always do is talking shit about female rights, but they doesn't prove they really deserve those rights.

i have my friends. i'm happy with them. thanks.

kek
u mad girl?
get your rights straight and please get out

k, girl. i'll end myself someday, but not now.

to remind you what a kissless neckbeard you are and will remain

Because you shove Cinderella down their throats and Fuck you JAPAN WILL CONQUER THE WORLD

we love tits.

fucking this

this guy gets it

>Every kik group thread
>Every rekt thread which are made every 30 mins of the day.

What? The first isn't even remotely true. The second isn't even a majority of pics posted in those threads.

But let's say those are true. Let's assume that those threads are majority CP/gore. So what? IIRC there are about 120 threads at any one time. That's less than 1% of the board content.

For ballance.

i just love how you automatically assume that everyone disagreeing with you or acting hostile toward you has to be female

I know you gotta tell urself such things you poor snookie ookums.. baby want a bottle?

kek

k

>implying they actually post their tits
nice point btw

ballance of what? between people and women?

no, i assume that everyone who acts like a female is a female.

Those are just 2 examples dude..outside of that the typical response you get for showing any sign of morals here is "shut up niggerloving faggot sgdfvds!!1!". People here are so full of hate for no reason or dumb ass reasons that were mostly cerclejerked onto them from Sup Forums or something. Miserable fucks

>pretending to know shit whilst continuing to insult womens

>All this whiteknighting
I suddenly remember why I never visit Sup Forums anymore.

To be fair, niggerloving faggots should shut the hell up.

this

>they want everything that can bring them instant fun, but don't think about the future of themselves
how many deadbeat moms do you know? someone gave up 9 months of their future to create your sorry ass

No one misses you.

You just proved the point though.

You mean single moms? Quite a few. Look at any online dating website.

They chose the 15 minutes of fun with the hot guy and the consequences.

they did it because they want, i've never asked anyone for this. also, they did it because as a child all they dreamed about was about having children. this is all women can do, this is all they dream about.
>marrying a rich man
>creating children
>giving some reason to their shitty lives

this. at least i'm trying.

k

>18 years
ftfy

But at the same time no one asked to be created.