Other urls found in this thread:

lmgtfy.com/?q=race is a social construct
jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

b-b-but all you need is l-love user!

wtf i love John Lennon now

what the fuck was he thinking?

reminder that Imagine is a song about a dystopian future

Race is socially constructed and attitudes towards it change depending on where you are but every society is to some extent patriarchal.

>Race is socially constructed
stopped reading. race is obviously biological and this can be clearly observed through physical and mental attributes. leftist autism.

Who knows? He was probably drunk as fuck when he said that.

>race is a social construct
Right because we all look different for no reason
I'll go tell the press immediately
"This faggot on Sup Forums just discovered that race riots are for nothing and black people are white people"

Obama would be considered white in Kenya.

Source?

The Kenyans would be, unsurprisingly, incorrect in their thinking. Obama is a mixed man. Kenyans are not.

>Obama is a mixed man.
But in the United States he is considered black, and is considered the first black president. This is largely due to the legacy of the one drop rule, and is thus evidence that race is socially constructed.

I'm not even an SJW. Go learn some anthropology.

lmgtfy.com/?q=race is a social construct

Kenyans are racists then.

I trust you can provide us with the source?

Here's the 2008 test. :)

jbhe.com/latest/index012209_p.html

You missed the point, which is that regardless of the dominant race in a particular country, there is always an element of patriarchy

Which race is dominant varies depending on where you are on the map, but which gender does not

*particular society

It is current year. Men and women have the same opportunities.

Well Mr. Lennon isn't alive in the current year, and try telling that to some bitch in a Muslim country

From a genetic standpoint he is of mixed race. Half European, half African genetics.

You stupid cunt.

Those gaps are at almost a full standard deviation, too.

ht tps://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/pdf/understanding-sat-scores-2016.pdf

How do you even walk like that