Drug thread. What are you guys getting into tonight?

Drug thread. What are you guys getting into tonight?
I just popped .5 mgs of Xanax and 45 mgs of adderal. I also have half a 30 mg adderal I'm going to snort later along with a fentanyl based Roxie. Also general drug discussion.
GET IN HERE YOU FUCKING DEGENERATES

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GLewkgxQJ6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Weed cause I ran out of tobacco.
I see both of them as basically the same thing now basically same outcomes (relaxed etc)
>also i bet youre gay

Ritalin and alcohol, have some 1p-lsd and eth-lad coming soon.

O heard 1p-lsd is almost indistinguishable from real lsd. How do I find a good rc vendor?

I only do weed cos I'm a pussy faggot and too scared to do anything else.
Also I can get weed super easy, my ex boyfriend is my dealer and he loves my ass so.

Anyone can get weed super easy man... If a trailer park inbred can make shitty meth he can grow a plant. Now just think of civilized people who can actively research and control many variables of growth process.
It's the #1 drug don't feel too special

Op here. Anyone have experience with rectal roa of amphetamine? I have another 15 mgs and an oral syringe and I'm curious.

No I don't think I'm special but I can get it for free and almost instantly.

It's because you have a vagina. When I sold MDMA alot of girls tried to fuck me for free drugs. Not Implying you fuck for free weed but the reason you get it like that is because of your vagina

I got a dick friendo.

I'm taking 5mg of Ambien, and going to bed.

ITT: RETARDED FUCKING MURITARD CHILDREN TAKING MEDICATION AS RECREATIONAL DRUGS AGAIN

Could you possibly be even more of a useless fucking burden to the civilised world

But I do put out for free weed if he asks. Usually gives me more though in that case.

Still recovering from a 26 hour trip.

Just smoking some hash for comedown.

>civilized

Can't even fucking spell it you failed abortion

Doing DMT ayyyyyy

youtube.com/watch?v=GLewkgxQJ6Q

Yea we could. Also the world is shit and so are other people. Desires work and buying drugs I don't interact with people so why does it matter if I spend my free time in a drug haze? I don't see why you're even mad about that. From your point of view it's one less stupid American after we inevitably die of an overdose so who the fuck Cares? Worry about you people not ours

>whoring yourself out for weed.
how low of a person do you need to do that? I'm feel sorry for you. God forbid you develop and actual drug habit. You're fucked of it comes to that.

Screw you, this shit actually works.

The world isn't "shit", your life is. The problem is that you're dragging us down with you. Tumblr and Reddit etc, both products of continuous incest and drug abuse. Now we, in the civilised (correct spelling) worldare getting dragged down with you. So well, yeah I can get mad. Cut it out, go be usefull

>go be useful
>life should be about being useful to others
How about no. I hate other people for the most part and I'm perfectly happy with what I do. I work 40 hours a week and pay all my bills. I use drugs on my days off put of boredom. Of you seriously have a problem with that then you need to reconsider you're self. I mean, worrying about what some nameless text on a Cambodian cave painting forum does is fucking pathetic.

Ambien OS great to sleep. Try fighting it for a half hour and you'll have some interesting effects.

Take more Xanax pussy

It's about the outcome mate. But good that you work. Don't believe the "happy" part though. But I wont pile on, can't believe I could actually trigger someone through this Cambodian fucking wallpainting hehe

Fentanyl roxy doesn't even make sense

I have 4 more mgs for when I want to sleep. The .5 was just to offset the jitters of the amphetamine. I'm going to does a 2 bar or more once I'm crashing

People make fake Roxie's put of fentanyl cause they are very cheap to make plus it's hard to get bulk legitimate pharmaceutical roxiecodones

No thanks, I prefer not to be visited by the Ambien Walrus, even at a low dosage. I'm just glad it exists. I used to not be able to sleep well at all, now I can actually fall asleep without an hour or two restlessness.

So there's just a faggot with a press? Doesn't sound legit fam.

I'm obviously not "happy" if I isolate myself to use drugs bit I don't really care at this point. My point was that if I'm not hurting anyone then who cares what I do. Also I'm not triggerd you're the one who was triggerd to begin with. I'm so oly explaining myself

LSA, extract
Cheechin on some catnip rn

who fucking cares.

Look on alphabay. It's were I bought them. I got 10 fake m bikes for 90 bucks. They hot just as hard as a Roxie but with the fentanyl buzz instead IE. High sedating, little euphoria, no itch and a very short duration. (Only around an hour or so) they're cheap and I don't really mind them. Also you can tell they are fake just by looking at them
>color is way off from what a real m box looks like
>way to thin
>breaks up with just some pressure from you fingers.
I did sell a few for 35 each so I got high for like 20 bucks basically.