Manchester City have made a £53m bid for 22-year-old Everton and England centre-back John Stones. (Sun)

>Manchester City have made a £53m bid for 22-year-old Everton and England centre-back John Stones. (Sun)

Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba, 23, who is a £100m target for Manchester United, is a "waste of money", according to France World Cup and European Championship winner Emmanuel Petit. (Daily Mirror)

>Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane has given up hope of signing France international Pogba but will keep hold of 23-year-old Spain striker Alvaro Morata. (Independent)

Sunderland are considering appointing former Everton and Manchester United manager David Moyes if Sam Allardyce takes the England job. (Daily Telegraph)

>Burnley boss Sean Dyche is also in Sunderland's sights after Allardyce had talks with the FA this week. (Daily Mail)

Turkish club Besiktas are planning a £25m bid for 30-year-old Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany. (Fanatik - in Turkish)

>Arsenal's Chuba Akpom, 20, is set to be their only fit striker for the start of the Premier League season. (Independent)

WONGA OUT

>de gay

>Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is chasing Wolfsburg midfielder Julian Draxler, 22, in a £55m move. (Daily Mirror)

The Gunners are ready to make a £42m offer for 25-year-old France and Lyon striker Alexandre Lacazette. (Daily Express)

>Leicester City have offered midfielder N'Golo Kante, 25, a new £100,000-a-week contract, but he is keen to move to Chelsea. (Daily Mail)

But Chelsea have had a £29.2m offer accepted for the dynamic French midfielder. (Daily Star,via Le Parisien)

>England defender Luke Shaw, 21, is set to make his first appearance in 10 months in pre-season, after breaking his leg against PSV Eindhoven last September. (Guardian)

West Brom are ready to offer £17m for Juventus defender Mario Lemina, 22. (Sun)

>New Blackburn manager Owen Coyle is determined to lose only one of in-demand central defensive pair Grant Hanley, 24, and Shane Duffy, 24. (Daily Express)

Tottenham are considering a move for Barcelona winger Cristian Tello, 24, after he rejected a move to Liverpool. (Daily Express)

>Turkey midfielder Arda Turan, 29, is keen to stay at Barcelona despite interest from the Premier League, according to his agent. (Guardian)

Sheffield Wednesday and Hull City are targeting 25-year-old West Brom winger Callum McManaman. (Yorkshire Post)

>Inter Milan captain and striker Mauro Icardi, 23, is being scouted by Tottenham and Arsenal, says his wife and agent. (Evening Standard)

>>Turkish club Besiktas are planning a £25m bid for 30-year-old Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany. (Fanatik - in Turkish)
He'll never go, he's City through and through

>Manchester City have made a £53m bid for 22-year-old Everton and England centre-back John Stones. (Sun)
Bit excessive, £45m would have been more reasonable

>Barcelona defender Thomas Vermaelen, 30, is a target for former club Arsenal, while West Ham are also interested. (Daily Star)

Turkish club Besiktas want 30-year-old Manchester City defender Aleksandar Kolarov. (Manchester Evening News)

>New Watford manager Walter Mazzarri has ordered his players to stay together in a hotel during pre-season training to "bond". (Guardian)

Everton hope to beat Chelsea to the signing of 25-year-old Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly. (Gazzetta dello Sport - in Italian)

>Bordeaux defender Lamine Sane, 29, could be on the verge of a move to Hull City. (Hull Daily Mail)

Peterborough United chairman Barry Fry, 71, has called Premier League clubs "pathetic" for turning down the chance to enter their academy teams into the Football League Trophy. (Peterborough Telegraph)

Messi to Man City when

>no title
ya blew it

i love trans lads

Very hot here today everyone

Is it very hot at your location as well?

>Turkey midfielder Arda Turan, 29, is keen to stay at Barcelona despite interest from the Premier League, according to his agent. (Guardian)
oh fuck off

>Franco Vazquez had hi medicals today at Siviglia

>Everton hope to beat Chelsea to the signing of 25-year-old Napoli defender Kalidou Koulibaly.
Why would someone go fromNapoli to Everton?
>inb4 money

Ooops, I'm cooking at the same time (paella for those wondering)

>£153m on Stones and Pogba

Holy fucking shit you can't make this up

>no thread title

ya dun fucked up

>neither james rodriguez nor his lawyer appeared this week in court to begin the trial on his high speed chase with police. He was celebrating his birthday in colombia instead
lel this could end up badly for him

>55 mill for draxler

James is like a rich man's Juan Mata

>17 m for Lemina
mental, PL clubs just have too much money for their own good

no racism intended, but he's a nigger, what did you expect?

Does Higuain have a con man for an agent?

Who did they sign this summer so far?

>94m release clause

WHY.jpg

Xhaka and Asano.

>Big name players in Spain
>Getting serious punishments
lol. Messi and Neymar say hi

>17 m for Lemina
Seriously how does Juve keep getting away with it? They bought him for somethin like 8m, he barely plaied and now somehow doubled his worth? What the fuck is wrong with people in charge of transfers in England?
it's his brother
I also think (and hope) the'd rather make him rot o the bench than sell to Juve, they also usually sell abroad anyway

why would Juve bid 75 mil for a choke artist faggot when they have both dybala and mandzukic? This seems like his agent/club blowing smoke up people's ass to increase the transfer bid and make him go to a bigger club

>play great for two seasons in a dead/slowly resurrecting league
>choke completely when it matters in 2 finals within those 2 years
>clubs willing to spend nearly 100 million to get him

What the fuck is wrong with football lads? Did Chelsea, City, Man United ruin everything? You could throw Real Madrid in there, but they've been doing this shit for so long, and apart from the Bale deal they don't seem to have been affecting the market too much while doing their insane spending.

Higuain is a wonderfull player you idiot. He's like a Mandzukic but 100 times better.

>Sheffield Wednesday transfer news in /trans/
fucking MASSIVE

t. Lluís Mascaró

lemina is great

Who are we signing lads??

I don't even know how many fucking times I've read about Premier League players getting a slap on the wrist after shit like drunk driving or violence. This is not a isolated problem in Spain, rich people can get out of whatever they want as long as they're rich enough.

-----------Lacazette
Draxler----Morata-----Turan
---------Kante--Pogba
Bonucci-Kompany--Koulibaly-Stones
10 players mentioned in gossip today
for a total of £506m

>morata
congrats

I would say it started with Ronaldo -> Madrid but after that it snowballed when Arab Oil could start buying leauge titles. Once players agents discovered this anyone who is barely above average can now demand anything they want.

He played 728 minutes last season, most of wich in meaningless games, how can he double his worth like that?

>Juventus midfielder Paul Pogba, 23, who is a £100m target for Manchester United, is a "waste of money"

Get used to it, it's the new reality

This is such a hypocritical thing to say, seeing as I support a Premier League team from abroad, but how the fuck can anyone outside of Madrid actually support Real? There is literally nothing to like about them, they have no appeal what so ever as far as I'm concerned. It's a serious question by the way, no reason to get heated here, I'm not trying to aggravate anyone.

there's nobody even there that I would really like in my team bar maybe kante

he is a squad player just like umtiti

incidentally Juventus play in the same league, who the fuck wouldn't want a man that can basically win it on his own?

Desu if you put Higuain in a good team he could win you the league, just don't let him play in finals.

Because Real Madrid are successful

he surely didn't look like it at Juve
he didn't look like anything at all tbf

The GOAT plays for them

muh galácticos just like farca got tons of fans with Ronaldinho and Messi

>But Chelsea have had a £29.2m offer accepted for the dynamic French midfielder. (Daily Star,via Le Parisien)
are you trying your best to post the least reliable source you can find or

Why does anyone bandwagon anything? Because they win a lot duh

Why wouldn't you want Bonucci, or even Draxler?

aw.. I screwed up. was thinking prices as well
bonucci for 50m, draxler for 55m kante for 30m

Is it still bandwagoning if the team is shit or at least not very successful?

leave liverpool to doing absolutely nothing to escape midtable mediocrity

Everything is bandwagoning unless you or your father played for that team

That actually makes a lot of sense, hadn't thought about that. Thanks m8

I guess that's the part I don't understand. What the fuck is the appeal of jumping on a bandwagon exactly? Where is your reward for it?

Not trying to be le every big club is a big bad boogeyman memer or anything, just wondering why anyone would start supporting a team soley based on their success.

They would just buy back morata instead for 30 mil instead of spending 75 fucking million on Higuain.

>Engrand are unironically considering Fat Sam and Jerkin Klansmann

they like the feel of "winning" something (even by proxy) better than the actual sport

most of them don't even actually understand what is actually going on in the 90 minutes of play

higuain is ten times the player morata is

or both father and grandfather

>le Norwegian gentlesir prefers to be a front-runner

Morata isnt even half the player Higuain is
And if they buy him they basically destroy theyr last biggest rival's team
>What the fuck is the appeal of jumping on a bandwagon exactly?
They like the feeling of winnin, what do you get from badnwagoning a shit team? At least you get to see good players play good football (usually)

>rating Morata

>Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger is chasing Wolfsburg midfielder Julian Draxler
Isn't midfielder the one thing Arsenal don't need?

I'm sure a lot of us started following our teams before we even knew what bandwagoning was. Kids/people are attracted to talent.

Squirtel to Fenerbahce
Baka to West Ham

>Kluivert takes on PSG director of football role

>Paris Saint-Germain have appointed former Netherlands, Ajax, Barcelona and AC Milan striker Patrick Kluivert as their director of football.
Former Netherlands international striker Patrick Kluivert has been appointed as director of football at Paris Saint-Germain, the Ligue 1 champions have confirmed.
>Kluivert will work alongside PSG's general manager Jean-Claude Blanc and oversee newly appointed first-team head coach Unai Emery and assistant team manager Olivier Letang at Parc des Princes.

My dad is from Madrid, and I lived in Madrid for about 5 years.

>Bacca to West Ham yet Arsenal can't find a striker

>implying Wonga gets players other than midfielders

i like how the only ones who rate Morata are people that dont watch SerieA

well who else is there

You got me fucked up senpai

yes, bandwagoning arsenal/spurs is still bandwagoning

Wenegr would hate him, cant make a pass or a stop to save his life, GOAT at poaching tjo

Really makes you think

I root for Stoke tho.. have since 2007

LvG

what team is this even supposed to be?

gossip xi

It's just a team of players in transfer news

You're missing a goalkeeper there

Maybe Bravo?

>england team attempting to grasp FEE LOSS O FEE
would watch

even though it's clearly bollocks, the thought of Juve turning the Serie A into Bundesliga2.0 makes me wanna throw up.

>american
>rooting for stoke

What can I say, I REALLY like 9th place.

oh ok. thought they were all supposed to go to one place.

Well tbf the team I support is probably every bit as scummy as Real in the eyes of many. However they weren't when I started following them for starters, and you probably know where this is going now, I didn't know how they where doing in the league because I was too young and stupid to understand a league table and the reason I started following them wasn't based on results at all, but on individual players such as Tore Andre Flo, of course, and Zola.

I'm still weary of calling myself a supporter after they got bought, because you get so much fucking shit for it no matter who you're talking to. That goes for this mongolian pottery discussion forum as well as real life people I meet. It really is such a shame, because the bandwagon fans I've been talking about are the ones making it uncomfortable for the rest of us. Especially foreign fans or followers.

Now this I agree with.

why do you have an atletico flag on tho?

are you part of the US yet?

>"If Real Madrid wanted this player, they would put the money on the table, but they don’t want to fight with Man United for Pogba. There is a reason for that."

Word...

except i mostly watch serie A. Morata is the opposite of hugian, always showing up when it matters most. What Juve need striker wise is a #2 to play with dybala not a guy who needs to be constantly fed. If higuain ends up with juve i will eat my own dick and live stream it

It's not like he'll give a fuck if he gets his license suspended

well pretty much anyone who started following a team as a kid is kinda excused, not that i care as long as you are not a faggot about it. I mean talking about the team some jokes and shit like that is cool, but if you are from Taiwan you cant go around saying manchester is red and shit like that.

If you actually watched SerieA you should know that Higuain does a lot More than being fed. And Morata is ok, sure he's clutch but he is half the player Higuain is. That said Juve will neve buy him on this we agree

Am I a bandwagonner if I used to live in France, on the opposite end of the Frejus Tunnel to Turin, and that's why I like Juventus? They had Del Piero, Dechamps, Zidane, Vieri and Conte if I remember correctly (around 1996)

you have more ties to Juve than the majority of theyr Italian fans desu, they'r all from the south