Amerifags

Amerifags,

Britfag here. Not had time to visit the site as regularly as I used to, I'd like your genuine opinions on Donald Trump, and if you want him president, why? And if not, how come?

I see it as you either have him (a racist) or Clinton (corrupt as fuck)

Our country is fucked so maybe yours is going the same way. Who knows.

Inb4 whysosrs

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump#Trump_as_plaintiff_or_defendant
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>implying Trump isn't also corrupt as fuck
It's an easy choice. With Clinton, we go nowhere for 4 years. With Trump, we go backwards.

I know nothing about either apart from what I've seen on TV, and read in the news. So who you voting, and for what reason?

this.

Only really makes sense to vote trump, unless we would willingly vote a CRIMINAL into office. Plus, Trump really isnt that bad. He might do some good for America, who knows? Still better than Clinton... That's for SURE.

I do. The reason is that I have only 10% of my brain left.

Don't you feel electing Trump could cause a civil war? Not like it's heading that way as it is in America right now

I think more people like Trump than it really looks like. What makes you think it would cause a civil war?

This. People don't want to vote for corporate puppets, so they vote for an admitted corporate puppeteer. He's guaranteed to stuff his pockets while he's in office. And Americans will cheer and chant "USA USA USA!" while he's doing it.

He just comes accross like he hates all blacks and just wants a white country. You see the protests that are going on in the US over here too, and many people berate black people and even attack them at times. It's so bizarre

Trump isn't racist and is the best option we have right now.

Trump has been charged with plenty of crimes in the past. He just pays to make the charges go away.

Would you feel safe under him..? Safer than Obama?

>because I imagine it, it must be true

But that's how it comes accross. Surely you can see that yourself, unless you're a supporter of him.

>Google is hard

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donald_Trump#Trump_as_plaintiff_or_defendant

It seems an overwhelming majority like neither. But 80% will fall in line by November and vote for a brand name instead of a candidate (Republican/Democrat).

Trump is not a racist, I mean, if you can show me a statement or some proof of him saying he wants a white only country I'll gladly change my mind.

INB4 obligatory "He wants to build a wall" statements. Well, the fact is he doesnt want 'illegals' in our country. And its fair to ask, do YOU yourself really want them in our country? I mean just look at all the country's with open borders and all those immigrants. Yeah, no thanks.

No, not even for a second. I don't trust obvious narcissists.

>one case
>isn't even directly tied to him
>must still somehow represent his beliefs
wew lad

Poke
Mongo

I will pay you $100,000 if you find me a video clip where he incites or implies distaste for black people.

In the modern era, it seems like democrats give us "meh" and republicans give us wars and recessions. I'll personally take "meh".

>one case
>link contains multiple cases
>reading is hard

Donald Trump is a great man who only cares about the future of this country check it out you have a man who is a multi billionaire who can live comfortably and fuck women in any part of the world for the rest of his life and he's choosing to forgo all of that and run for president simply because he believes and cares for the people .

Also Hillary Clinton is a crooked corrupt piece of shit and should be in prison.

No I completely agree he hasn't actually said that he hates blacks, it just seems that way. And to be quite honest bro, these illegals work a damn sight more harder than our own I can tell you that for a fact. I don't agree on illegals coming over to sit and accept benefits - not willing to work.. But the honest type that have fled because they've had their country bombed to death, and they're scared. I say that's fine with me. But these days you have no idea who you're getting IE ISIS.. But idk I might be speaking shit. I just wanted your opinion man.

So who do you vote for?

Trump.
Right now we don't need a corrupt ass career politician. We need a businessman, one who can work on our massive fucking debt.
And one who's pro THE WALL.

>So who do you vote for?
not murcan, but i'd go for an independent candidate.

>We need a businessman, one who can work on our massive fucking debt.
He'll increase the debt while he lines his own pockets. Guaranteed.

Check'd

And no I agree with you, not EVERY illegal is a disaster just wading in a government paycheck for free. But for the ones that want to come to our country to escape theres, well they can get here legally and live an honest life. No need to be involved with all the bs being an illegal alien gets you.

He calls Mexicans rapists (you can determine for yourself weather that's racist)
And says he wants a ban on Muslims entering the country (now I'm no fan of Muslims, but not each and every Muslims is ISIS)
Not forgetting singling out a black man at one of his rallies "look at my African American" - that's not right man.

Fair enough man.

Also agree. But I thin the factor of it could be how much effort it takes to actually enter the country. I'm not too sure how it works, but you can literally get a train from France to England without a passport. That's how fucked this country is. I hate it, I'd never fight for it - I'd sooner be in prison.

If you site it correctly, he said that the illegals are bringing in drugs, rapists ETC. from mexico. And in the same sentence also said that not everyone from Mexico are bad people.

Also he said nothing bad against a black person, EVER.

As a foreign born US citizen, im hoping trump wins. We all know clinton will be just a watered down version of obama, which isnt so bad, but with trump, things will be interesting at least. Plus, i think people are seriously overestimating the influence that a US president actually has. I dont think trump will be able to cause too much damage, and id love to live with the notion that that skank has to live with the fact that she was beaten by a joke like trump, when she assumed she could just buy the election. I just want to see clinton lose.

Bro I appreciate you trying to explain this to all these liberal morons but unfortunately this board is been taken over by edgy social justice 13-year-olds and none of them will listen thank God the good thing is I know them can vote either!

I'm just going off reports, man. I appreciate your reply though, thanks

He said that people crossing the boarders and violating ours laws aren't the best people, to which he included rapists in that mix. In fact, there is a sexual assault epidemic among border smugglers towards women.

Why should we have to play a guessing-game with people from a high-risk religion immigrating from high risk areas of the world? Is that gamble paying off well for France and Sweden?

They interviewed the black guy who attended the rally afterwards. He had no issue with it. Don't make a mountain out of a molehill.

I love how with Trump all the libtards jump on the only trains they know accusing him of racism (for saying illegal immigration is bad) and sexism (for not putting up with crap from a woman).

They just don't know what else to say.

Of course man, I don't mean to come off of as an edge lord or anything. But this is also just another example of how badly the leftist media HATES trump. You can take that how you want, but I see it as them being afraid of him because they dont control him and hes not going to push their shit agenda if he gets into office :)

Haha, its ok man. People just need to do their research is all.

Yes unfortunately England is not in the best of states right now, Were you in favor of the Brexit or not?

When you blow your load in the first month of his running with "LITERALLY HITLER", the insults after that are pretty limited.

Do you believe Trump could/would have a good relationship with Putin?

Ok man, like I said I was just going off reports, I have no idea about him, which is why I asked. Appreciate your response.

THISTHIS THANK YOU BASED user

Don't bother with mainstream news sources anymore.

It's cool bro. I find the media in England just as bad. They're worse than most MP's/Presidents. Fuck em. As for the Brexit, definitely not. The country is 1000x worse now and no cunt has any idea how to run it. Apparently there's a second referendum soon, I'd hope there was but can't see it unfortunately.

Ahh, since I'm not from there I can't say much. At least you guys are independent of the EU. (Which is progressively becoming more and more fucked up, sadly)

I think so, possibly. Putin has voiced his support for trump, and trump has said that he feels like he can work things out with putin. I actually am a russian-american, and if anything, i think trump will help to improve relations with russia, where clinton will continue the policy of obama in antagonizing them.

Putin knows he could easily manipulate Trump. That's why he supports him.

Honestly bro I think that will make no difference at all, shit will still be the same, people will get shot, blown up etc. I believe the fucking Euro is stronger than the pound. Now that's ridiculous.

Well, I'll note he's actually a pretty terrible businessman. For all his advantages, his failed business rate is WAY WAY more than it should be. But then, speaking as an elitist, I kinda see why the common man might not fault him for such ineptitude.

He is proficient at branding. Hopefully he'd be proficient at SOMETHING after an entire career at it.

But the problem is he's not proficient at anything else. He's not a politician. you might think that's a good thing. But what it really means is that he won't get the house or senate to do anything he wants.

He's also not really educated in macroeconomics and global trade. Peasants tend to think that business== economics. They're not the same. That's why economists work for the fed and businessmen work for boards of directors. And again, he's not a particularly good businessman. And again, he's not a politician. So he actually knows nothing about making deals on a political level.

Don't get me wrong, I'd prefer him to Clinton. But my vote goes to Gary Johnson. And I encourage my leftist friends to vote Green. The ONLY good that can come from this shitfest is an end to the 2-party system. If there was ever a time to protest vote, it is now. Multiparty politics breaks the deadlock we've all been bitching about for the past decade. It breaks the stranglehold of Clinton's corruption because you can't control multiparties as easily as 2 party. Vote Green. Vote Lib. Let it burn.

Then again, easy for me to say. I can expat my ass to Australia for 8 years with no appreciable drop in income. I'll miss my guns, but not that that matters if Clinton wins. Maybe donate them to somebody young and angry on my way out.

Op here. Thanks for the replies, good to have a civilised debate for at least one fuckin' time on 'ere. Ta 3am an I'm out.

Yeah no i totally want to just THROW AWAY MY VOTE

No yeah just vote for gary Johnson no just waste your vote smfh

>4 businesses he had to restructure payments for out of ~500 subsidies
>terribly businessman
pick one

How is he forgoing it? He can still do those things except now the tax payer will pay for it. And his companies would still be making him money while in office.
Plus he has the power to do things thst will make him money.
Random example look at connections between Halliburton and the bush govt. many people in power made lots of money from the Iraq war.

It's a decent option if you truly have 0 preference for Clinton vs Trump. Not sure how anyone could feel that way though. Clinton would suck, but a Trump presidency would be a goddamn disaster.

I dont support trump, however i would like to see him win as he is the only one who has a chance besides hillary. I just can't stand the idea of hillary in office, she is so corrupt i can't believe she has made it this far

You'd rather trust a megalomaniacal sociopath? I'll take the guy with the ego and something to prove. Thanks.

You fool. Are you not paying attention? Putin says continued aggression towards Russia from NATO will cause WWIII and he "doesn't know how to get through to you people because the media won't report it." Want WWIII? Vote Clinton. Want a good relationship with Russia? Vote Trump. Stop sucking the neo-con/NWO teet

/thread