Should I get a new fapchair?

Should I get a new fapchair?

never.

/thread

Are you sitting on your chair with no pants?

AYAYAY!

you really do need a new fapchair

w-why dont you use tissues instead of cumming on the chair and leaving it? W-why user?!

If dubs you lick the chair and post pics

jesus christ wipe your ass...

This is the true Sup Forums

Get a new hygiene routine.

Nope, why?

You need to buy new pants, or toilet paper or something. Jesus, man.

reroll

Holy shit roll

h e l l y e a h c u n t s

Fucking win

What the actual fuck.

put your face on it, inhale deeply then try to describe the experience

You need to learn the basics of hygiene first.

for the love of god this

shiiiit nevermind. Reverse image search OP :^(

sup max?

do you even know what wiping your ass is what the fuck

I saw this thread yesterday

and learn how to clean your ass

Are you fapping with your pants on?

How does the pants not restrict blood flow to your dick through your gooch (unless you're tiny dick)? Why do you enjoy have sweaty, nasty legs from extra warmth in legs?

Jeez. No post in this thread calls out the Newfags. This picture is years old, nothing to see here. Move along.

Your life is so fucking pathetic that you are willing to get noticed via something negative such as this filth. It's just sad, really feel sorry for you.
Change who you are for something better, you don't have to look far for a good example. Take m00t; he was once a fat loser who loved to throw water filled ballons on cars from his balcony until one day (after he was caught) he decided to change all the negative aspects in his life and become a better person. And look at where he is now; working for Google. A dream place for almost every nerd-ish faggots out there.
That's all I can say....

gawd damn that is nasty. must have run out of Cigs and had to run to wal mart!

pic as old as time itself... newfags

Wear shorts?

Dumbass

Shorts cause same blood flow problem and sweaty and hell ass crack.

Like really you having sex with your pants on? Oh wait you've probably never had sex lololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Nice bro. Make Sup Forums rank again!

M8 gym shorts have no blood flow cutoff

you must have some fat ass legs dog

That's fucking disgusting just cum in a tissue.

> getting sweaty from fapping
Fatty, what's up?