Whats up b?

Whats up \b\?
Dubs grants me permission to cut my pinky finger off, also will try to timpestamp after, and one last thing, how much will this hurt?

A lot...
Now do it!

There is no way..

fgt

bad idea OP, but if dubs I grant you permission.

Winrar I guess

winrar

wow

Op here, here goes nothing

Surely op will deliver

Best guess, it will feel exactly what you'd think. But you do you, faggot.

Tie ur pinky tight, wait til u can't feel it anymore. Then it will hurt less

deliver OP

May I ask OP, why?

Do it with a cutter and livestream on YouNow.

Rolling

is this how I toast in epic bread?

deliver op

Commenting here because I feel like this thread has the potential to become a gold train and I want in. Also acknowledging that in verbalising this observation I've likely killed any chance of that happening. Also recognising that someone might guild me specifically because I just stated that I don't think I'll be guilded. Also noting that meta discussion of gold trains has so often resulted in ironic gold trains occurring that it has become a tired method of pandering for gold and this post will likely be written off as such by any potential gold-givers no matter how many layers of self-awareness I pretentiously pile on. Except I'm hoping that the previous sentence was just the right level of meta to cause somebody to consider this post worthy of guilding, though really now it's this very sentence I'm hoping will serve that purpose. Or this one. I'm just now reading back over this whole post and realising that I sound like a tremendous fucking pseudointellectual wanker but I'm posting it anyway because maybe declaring that I know my attempt at wit has fallen flat will earn me some sort of kudos. P.s. give me gold

Got eem

OP you're retarded, all you'll gain from cutting of your pinky is looking like a fucking idiot. But deliver.

No way hes gonna do it.

He won't do it I bet trips on it

Make it look like a kitchen accident so that they give you oxy at the hospital and for the love of god don't tell them you it on purpose you spend a good while in a state funded mental hospital

in b4 op delivers.

welp rip op

Op you better fucking do it. If you don't I'll suicide myself

>Implying OP will deliver

Op not responding.... Cause of death: bleeding

Hes crying right now because of the Pain.
Come on Op, deliver

It's all about the speed. Use a knife. Aim for a knuckle.

there's no gold here for you fgt

fuck off reddit

C'mon lemme be toasting in epic bread, it's been too long.

WINRAR

Do it. Won't hurt that bad

If OP delivers

OP here. I'm not going to deliver. You've all been swindled. It was a social experiment.

Pic just to help with the waiting time

OP I want to see a pinkyless hand tonight please

DOUBLE WINRAR

what a pussy

Take it from someone who just cut off his middle finger and halfway through index finger, DON'T FUCKING DO IT OP.

I bet that's what your deadbeat father said to your crack whore mother after he wouldn't pay her.

there, now go back to plebbit

You would know satan

Satanic trips

There's no fucking way OP is going to deliver, but there real question is, why do i want to see a cut off pinky from them so bad??

Why are you such a cunt

nice trips

Pliars arent doing it, what else can i use?

those are pliers.

Fake op

Don't be a pussy OP..... Sup Forums fame is forever fame.
You will achieve "God" status
DELIVER DAMMIT!!!

Double dubs

Cleaver

scissors? Box cutter? Kitchen knife? Come on OP, be creative!

Oh shit

Please come through with the your word OP this is gonna be epic!

tltr

Use your fapping hand. It will have enough strength

A hot meat cleaver and something to hit it really hard

you can't cut your finger with that you nitwit, use a knife or big scissors

kek. You're mad. You're also a faggot. I find it hilarious and heartwarming that you will never accomplish anything. You know that thing you've been wanting to do for a long time, but never get around to starting it? Well, think of it. Think of every detail. Then realize that you'll never accomplish that goal. Ever. Specifically because you never do. You've always been this way. Things will not get better. Accept it. You know what to do now...

Chainsaw. Big, loud chainsaw. Right in the middle of your house.

Don't do it man. What if down the road you want to learn the piano or something and you can't because your dumbass cut off his finger.

A large sharp kitchen knife brought down in a chopping motion aimed at the joint...gotta go hard to separate the joint.

Fuck it, hand on the floor, stomp pliars

Look... you won't die and iv you put it in a jar o water you will have it back and you'll be very vamous

You must do it for spectreman OP

I used a tablesaw. Worked really well.

k a m i

Satan, get on our side!

>I can't cut my finger whit a fucking paper
Fucking gay

It takes the same amount of pressure it takes to bite through a carrot to cut off your finger. Youre just being a pussy

bumping wiht pussy

win fking rar

This was an episode of Alfred Hitchcock presents

Use this

Bumpinh with new memay

Use a Hatchet be brave

You need nails, shoelace, and a meat cleaver

YouNow

okay, but why the fuck is your first tool option to cut off your goddamn finger, pliers? STOP STALLING AND CUT YOUR PINKY OFF OP

Uh oh OP. Time to deliver

That meme is old as fuck

Cut off the blood circulation and then just slice it right off

if dubs or higher use your teeth you pansy

I took off the tip of my finger with a steel shear last night. Quick and almost painless

holy shit my man good job

OP DELIVARRRRRR

timestamp

fake and gay

LIVESTREAM IT ON TINYCHAT