not unless you've already killed lots of people, get #rekt

Then just kill more killers.

"comics are dumb"
-Dexter

But if you kill 2 killers?

Well yeah you took the killers place and

Pretty much.

>Sup Forumscksuckers will defend this

Yes but only if you limit yourself at killing one killer.

If you kill more than one, then the number of killers goes down.

Punisher > Batman

No
>kill a murderer
>prevent multiple deaths

>the punisher has killed hundreds of killers
>he hasn't multiplied hundreds of times

So let's just add math to the list of things Batman can't do.

>hundreds of Punisher clones
Jesus Christ

He is following Superman's example

TELL THAT TO RA'S AL GHUL SCORCHED BODY!!

it still stays the same

>not calling him The Batman

it's a fake quote by the way

If I have Twenty killers, including myself, and I kill 19, how many killers do we have?

>Batman: Uh...20

No you dipshit!

okay ramsay

>I'm Batman

fixed

Batpleb BTFO

not

fucking lmao how retarded is he

Yes, until you kill your second victim.

what kind of retarded logic is this?? hope whoever wrote this shit gets his country invaded and his home broken into by lethal thugs and put into position where no one does shit because it's not worth doing a bad thing to save a good thing.

what if you kill 6 million jews?

But if you kill 2 killers then the number of killers has been reduced by one. So what he is saying is that you can't just kill one, you have to kill as many as you can to make the most of your initial investment?

>you have to kill as many as you can to make the most of your initial investment?
Now you get it!

It stays the same, you double killer

Not killing (severe) criminals is morally wrong. Mercy to towards criminals is cruelty towards the victims.

But Batman is a children's cartoon character after all.

This is impossible.

>this is how Batman justifies constantly letting the Joker go after he's literally murdered thousands of people in the city he swore to protect from murderers and his parents got murdered
I don't get Batman's moral compass at all, does he think all war veterans are evil too for killing their enemies?

Batman has never said this

>acting has if fictional characters have actual free will

>Killing is the problem, not who gets killed and why.

Obvious false equivalence

Batman is a faggot

no, because those killers kill innocent people where as the killer killers only kill the killers and stop when the killers are killed, so there will be far less killings overall, and those killings will be deserved and not the innocent

so Batman is just a pro life liberal cuck

Bruce Wayne would probably vote Bernie

Batman is fucking dumb

I agree with not killing bad guys actually. Extrajudicial vigilante shit is oure cancer for a society governed by law. Instead Batman should have worked out a deal where he gets to hold Joker in some kind of facility he designed or something. But no, he just keeps putting him in the same state facilities that he keeps breaking out of

The real reason? Comics are written for children by men who wish they were children so the status quo has to remain strictly enforced so as to not confuse little babbies

He says that any killing is wrong, which I disagree with. He should leave America and be Batman and in Canada, Britain, or Europe.

If a interesting villain dies, they cant write another story with that villain. I think thats the main reason behind the no killing policy of most superheroes. Its convenient for the writers

That's false, keep killing killers and the number of killers remaning will be always 1

Only if you count each body like killer,+1. That's how I know I'm not batman crazy.

kill a killer -> same number of killers
don't kill a killer -> still the same number of killers

kill many killers -> less killers

Dubs of truth.

>He crippled a SWAT team because they were about to kill the Joker, who was executing kids
>He crippled GCPD officers who were responding with fire against Joker, who was shooting at them and civilians
>Long etc
Batman is fucking crazy, is as insane as his rogue gallery and even more dangerous, passively Batman has killed more people than the two nukes on Japan

If Batman didn't exist Gotham would be a better place, not even joking

But they keep creating new universes as they wish. These comic book realities each consist of dozens of universes.

Want to write a new story with an old villain? New universe.

>Joker gets locked up in the Batcave
>constant bants with Alfted

batman is the type of guy who would rather saved the joker from death, then a child

That used to happen. What If stories, The Ultimates... People like the status quo. Characters are popular icons. You can't kill them.

How would you call a guy who only rapes pedophiles? Pedophilephile?

>If Batman didn't exist Gotham would be a better place, not even joking

Anarky please go

>complain when he doesn't kill
>complain when he kills like in BvS

what the hell do people want?

>he believes vigilantism is good.
nigger. even the dark knight trilogy said that vigilantism was garbage. you capeshit neckbeards make rain man look neurotypical

>not killing 100s of killers to reduce the amount

batman is shit at math

>killing is the same thing as murder

Thanks capeshit writers.

>Batman is fucking crazy, is as insane as his rogue gallery
thats kind of the point. this makes the bats vs joker thing so appealing for the most people

Is he right?

If 1 killer kills 10 killers then you're left with -9 killers.

This is why I only like certain takes on Batman.

When he starts with this shit it just gets retarded. The Dark Knight trilogy didn't really put batman in a position where his refusal to kill Joker objectively led to other people's deaths.

Well they kinda did but it's not like the Arkham games where Joker has escaped prison for the 10th time and every time he does he kills more innocent people then Batman just catches him and sends him back to jail not having learned a fucking thing.

The way Batfleck kills criminals in BvS could have been an interesting take on this whole problem where he finally has realised that his "code" is a joke and he's decided he's not fucking around anymore.

But they didn't go into that at all. He just kills people for the same reason Robin's staff had a blade on it. Snyder thought it was cool.

In the current context, yes. It has been a war of hearts and minds since 2001.

What if you kill 2 killers?

No. The problem with his assumption is that he doesn't consider all of Islam to be his enemy.

Always liked this episode

youtu.be/MnLA4Iw7FHA?t=1m46s

Oh, vigilantism can be good, if made by a sane person, Superman saves lives, Batman saves villains.

nope

if you molest a molester, the number of molesters in the worlds remains the same.

No it doesn't.

Only if you've never killed before, because then even though the first killer dies, you become a killer, so it stays 1:1. However, if after that, you go Punisher and kill like 64 other killers, then that's 64 less killers in the world and not one more.

the person molested probably commits suicide or something. So yes

Yes. Obviously you should kill in batches.

>the person molested probably commits suicide or something
No, that's still pretty unlikely.

>if you kill him you will be just like him

there is a reason capeshit is for kids

b-b-but Punisher is for adults!

>adult

thats a funny way of spelling manchild

>manchilds

Your English is terrible

Nope

I see, it was a made up quote made by Punisher fans.

Make sense now.

Punisher fans aren't that articulate.

>if you kill a villain you are just as bad as him
>if you let him live and he kills some people afterwards it's k tho and you aren't as bad as him

"If you kill your enemies, they win." ~JUSTin "Dude weed lmao" Turdeau

Violence is not the answer, it is a question. Sometimes the answer is yes.

that is why you kill more than 1 killer

Cold blooded, kek.

Batman didn't kill him there. It's the monster's fault for not continuing to breathe.

Actually Batman's newest and most-used justification (since obviously it being a major comic character he's had eight million different writers with different ideas before) is that he doesn't kill because he's scared the Joker's right. All it takes is one bad day, and he doesn't think that he'd ever be able to stop if he started.

Genuinely insane Batman is best Batman.

>batlynching
Why didn't this make it into BvS?

Literally who?

dat watermark.

That's not what he said

If you were already a killer before you killed him, then the number of killers is reduced.

yes

Why is Batman such an autist?

President Chairman of Canadialand

>Sup Forumscucks constantly make threads about how superman is an evil white male who killed some supervillain who's actually a good boy and dindu nuffin
>they actually get angry and call the movie "man of murder"
>then they complain about batman not killing
Must be hard for your parents living with you mentally ill subhuman degenerates

(n-i) + 1

where n = total amount of killers
i = number of killers you killed
+1 because you're now a killer

So quite clearly, the amount of killers in the world remains the same ONLY if you only kill one killer.

Thus, whoever wrote that bullshit ass quote can't into basic maths

Yep, he is telling you that you need to kill at least two killers.

That is some sjw shit right there.

Also it assumes he only kills one killer. If he killed 10 killers there would only be 11 killers. And only one of those would "remain in the world"