Hey Sup Forums, femanon here ;D

hey Sup Forums, femanon here ;D

I'm just reminding all of the guys here that the average woman including me have difficulty cumming when we're fucking. And I strongly believe it's because the average sized penis is just too skinny and short to viably fill up an average girl's vagina. You guys should be educated to know that the vagina elongates up to 8 inches when we're horny, and there are plenty of nerve endings too deep in the vagina, not just at the opening, I hate it when average guys keep talking for us and saying that there is no feeling in the back of the vagina.

So please average boys, do us average girls a favor and just learn how to make us cum by using your tongue and fingers, because that skinny little dick which like 90 percent of you have is just too small for us.

So please fuck off, we like talking about big dicks for a reason, it's because we like cumming! ;)

And to any boys who's gonna post "girls do like small dicks", please fuck off, you don't speak for women as you don't know what having a vagina feels like you fucking retard.

Post tits and timestamp

fag

>"girls love black cocks"
>"if u dont reply ur mom will die in her sleep"
>literally combining 2 of the worst baits out there
Reddit raid, gtfo

could you be any more opaque and obvious?

holy fuck at least try

maybe a year ago this might have been somewhat effective but damn this is ignorable

No one gives a shit if you orgasm. Your job is to get knocked up, or just otherwise be a good little cum dumpster. Nobody cares what you have to say either. Shut the fuck up until your man gives you permission to speak.

shouldn't have posted lol
fucking idiot

Nobody cares about whores cumming

Careful not to cut your finger on that edge anons!

>le edgy meme xD
how the fuck is that edge? leave summerfag

Try again faggot.

buy a fucking dildo you dumb cunt

Wow

It's just the OP being a butthurt cunt.

We need to have a talk with her owner about letting her on the internet.

So what, you rather wanna get fisted?

>I want to drown out this thread because it's making feel bad about my small dick!

cluk

We don't care about what you think.

It's not my fault your dad dug you a 6 meter deep hole when you were 13

>I'm just reminding
gave yourself away troll

***WARNING***
***WARNING***
[[DO NOT REPLY]] - [[DO NOT REPLY]]
Reason:
This is BAIT. The Webm is a "mother will die in her sleep tonight" TRAP.
This is also a "White women belong to black men" cuck thread.
[[DO NOT REPLY]] - [[DO NOT REPLY]]
**WARNING**
**WARNING**

Tits and timestamp or gtfo

Im starting to believe the meme. Hitler was right.

OP don't be a cunt. My dick is bigger than a roll of quarters and goes depper than my fingers can. IDK maybe you're just loose or you sleep with guys who are all clueless too. (As it also doesn't really take going 8 inches deep to make a girl cum either.)

I have a big dick but I prefer sticking it in boys because they aren't enormous cunts.

why is that monkey fucking a human?

Atleast write new bait.
This copy and past shit just isnt cutting it

Also I'm white and this looks like a nigger trying to say something thread. It's proben that niggers can't please a white girl like a white guy. And most of the time the first time they sleep with a black guy they are painful and then after that they are a loose whore.

Okay thats pretty well done.

Eeeeesh your pussy must be so wrecked. Why would I even want to fuck you with my average sized penis. Probably just have to rub it on the basement floor of your pink gape and hope for the best. Good luck though.

stop feeding the trolls
>sage goes in all fields

i like dicks that are 5-6 inches. piv feels good but not as good as clitoral stimulation. however, my vagina seems to be a bit smaller than the average woman, and even 6 inches causes pain sometimes.

That webm holy fuck LOL

Tired of these "post or your mom dies in her sleep tonight" threads

My mom's dead already, asshole

Gay

sage

I'm not sure size is the only issue. Many guys don't know how to be properly intimate or get a girl worked up--get her properly excited and any reasonably sized dick can bring her to climax.

my mom should have died a thousand times by this point,. sage

eat shit

Maybe this will help
Rawr x3 *nuzzles* how are you *pounces on you* you're so warm o3o *notices you have a bulge* o: someone's happy *nuzzles your necky wecky~* murr~ hehehe *rubbies your bulgy wolgy* you're so big :oooo *rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy* it doesn't stop growing ·///· *kisses you and lickies your necky* daddy likies (; *nuzzles wuzzles* I hope daddy really likes $: *wiggles butt and squirms* I want to see your big daddy meat~ *wiggles butt* I have a little itch o3o *wags tail* can you please get my itch~ *puts paws on your chest* nyea~ its a seven inch itch *rubs your chest* can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease *sad face I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~* *paws on your bulge as I lick my lips* I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk *unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow* you smell so musky :v *licks shaft* mmmm~ so musky *drools all over your daddy meat* I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe *puts snout on balls and inhales deeply* oh god im so hard~ *licks balls* punish me daddy~ nyea~ *squirms more and wiggles butt* I love your musky goodness *bites lip please punish me *licks lips* nyea~ *suckles on your tip* so good *licks pre of your cock* salty goodness~ *eyes role back and goes balls deep* mmmm~ *moans and suckles*

if you've never had a girl tell you you're going too deep, you've never satisfied her either, sorry needle dicks

we need to see pics of said vagina to be sure you are telling the truth

femanon? whats that? a disease?

actually its genuinely not really about penis size (although obviously any extremes of size will be shit either way) Most women just dont have the ability to orgasm from penetration. Or they have to learn how given that most of their nerve endings are in the clit.

so yeah. Oral is definitely an important skill for anyone regardless of size

My wife is the same way she can barely handle my tiny 6 incher

Oh and tits or gtfo

Lmao

what I'm not female

Bulb

Fuck off jew bitch quality girls hate niggers

You know, I have this little suspicion that you're a man.

For real, these hoes have no clue how to start a conversation

cunt

How can you tell when a vagina has elongated 8 inches or more?

Smd you cunt

First off, you're not a femanon.

Any woman knows that it's uncommon to come by vaginal stimulation alone, that's why the clit is so important, therefore your whole argument is just male shitting, so fuck off.

>op instructs us to not speak for women
>speaks for men saying we all have small dicks

Wow, thats some old soggy used up bait.

fuck you

try not falling for teh ''hurr durr black cocks are the best''-meme, please

This was posted word for word a few days ago, fuck off with this cringey bait.

At least post sos

>implying the female orgasm is real
>implying we'd care about it if it was real

Fucked many girls with 7,5 dick, was enough 4 them

That's the stupidest thing I've ever heard, OP. Women have problems Cummings because men only care about themselves and don't do enough foreplay. Turn a woman on, learn to eat pussy... 80% of women can cum through intercourse but can from the clit

this tbh fam

That is shitty logic user. I'm not op and, additionally, op is bitch; I'm user with small dick but your reasoning is bad

ya cuz girls evolved to only get off to >1% off penises that don't even have anything to do with survival

how does it feel to be so low in life you post on anonymous message boards pretending to be a girl?

BAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11 MODS

>as I speak for all
Nigga your bait doesn't speak for 3.5+ BILLION individuals.

REEEEEEA

My balls, they itch

Fuck off

trump 2016

no