Probably mind controll or time manipulation

really the only 2 options arent they

Time manipulation is best power

Time manipulation hands down

Mind control
I would literally become king of earth

mind control so I can rape my sister

Mind Control.

Could actually wipe out humanity with that.

Shapeshifting

>Pic related

Time manipulation has pretty much endless applications.

And yes, I would absolutely use it to stick my dick wherever I want without having to buy dinner.

healing, i like helping other people

Super intelligence so I can learn how to do all the rest

Healing. Be like woverine

>Smart enough to stop time and shape-shift

You can always invent devices capable of doing that, if you're super intelligent you'd be capable of figuring out how to make them

Time manipulation so I can fast forward to the day I leave this Earth for the next life.

>smart enough to create those powers artificialy

Telekinesis

Time Manipulation is a close second

Super Intelligence could give you the potential of doing all of these but I think there's bliss in being ignorant in a lot of things.

flight
cosplay reasons

With time manipulation you could just travel far enough into the future that they've all been invented, so you don't have to do any of the work yourself

Time manipulation or telekinesis.
But really it depends on the the actual limits of the powers.
Could I stop time long enough to walk across the ocean?
Could I levitate myself as well as other stuff?

Good news, you've had that power all along.

If super intelligence increases your willpower, that one.

Else, healing, if it allows you to stop getting old and stay forever young, and even better than your current self.

Else, time manipulation

time manipulation includes superspeed teleportation flight telekenisis invisibility and super strength ... also kind of includes super inteligence ... shapeshifting is kind of useles and mind control does not have that much applikations ... and rlly? elasticity?

Super intelegents and after that you will gain telekinesis mind control and healing

i choose jumper

This is the type of lazy behavior I would expect from those of lower intelligence.

Work smarter not harder, if I don't have to do the work why should I? It won't make it or me better in any way

Well, it's a good idea and opmitimizes your effort, but you would need to travel to other time lines in case our civilization is currently at its apex.

Faggot

and what's your hobby?

If One Piece has taught me anything, I'd have to go with elasticity.

You could do the same with time manipulation

Telekinesis
>Because I'm a loser who loved Chronicle

This. This right here.

time manipulation so i could go back in time and save the ones iv lost

Chronicle was good

can you stop yourself from aging with time manipulation?

Psychics are planting thoughts, consciously manipulating you on a regular basis. What are you projecting as you think and feel. I believe thoughts are things and have power. Have a new thought. You can always redirect away from stinking thinking

Time manipulation.
I'd watch a scene play out, and then rewind, and change a small thing.
I'd do this again and again, until I learn how to understand and control situations.
I now have three powers.

How does it include all of these things, super speed, teleportation, and invisibility make sense, but the others?

Perhaps your brain can't calculate at quantum level. You would need super intelligence to do that.

Also, you will behold untold horrors when shit hits the fan. Basically you'll be traumatized and people wouldn't know why.

Super Intelligence

so i could make a virus that only killed Niggers and Muslims

i would leave the jews alone so they could keep making movies

And feeding on foreskins

Perhaps, but I've got time to figure that out. People tend to not be that unpredictable, and weather, despite having many factors, is not unpredictable.

telekinesis is the only right answer

Power to destroy this thread

Elasticity. I'm gonna spend all day sucking my own cock.

>Stop time
>Blind because light rays aren't moving
>mfw

Telekinesis: is limitless if you can control the atoms, subatomic particles and even space-time (time manipulation, teleportation), Include Mind control, moving the electrochemistry on the brain and invisibility, controling the photons around you.

Telekinesis so I can pick myself up and fly

Time manip seems kinda op without any conditions under what you can and can't do

That being said id probably choose teleportation only going places I can currently see, or know well enough to conjure up a vision in my head

Without a doubt time manipulation, every other super power on that list is shit in comparison.

Time manipulation, if it includes the ability to reverse or go back. Otherwise super intelligence, assuming it's like smartest-ever person level and I don't become autistic. Shapeshifting could be really cool too. You could basically do whatever you want as famous or important people, and if anyone found out you've got knife hands. Also you could be the hottest girl.

>telekinesis
i would never have to walk again

this to include into
this

Which one makes me happy?

kek

You can accomplish anything with the time travel option. Anything that any of the other powers could help do you could accomplish with time travel. To be fair though the Mind manipulation would require huge amounts of time spent traveling back to manipulate a person.

But the real question is, if you time travel back in time and kill yourself does the world implode?

You don't need elasticity to do that, trust me ;)
You would be better off stretching everyday till your limber enough.

Telekinesis, because it can substitute for some of the others

Flight = either telekinesis on yourself or something for you to stand on

Super Speed = telekinesis on yourself or something you're walking on

Healing = ...it can allow you to grab medical supplies from far away

Invisibility = (while not absolute) do something like what Wamuu does in Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Battle Tendency. Use water particles around you to refract light away from your body

Super strength = telekinesis on yourself to amplify your physical prowess or whatever heavy object you're trying to get rid of

well teleportation is just a better version of flying because you can just teleport a few times a second and fly
telekinesis is a better version of super strength

time manipulation would be the best if you don't age when you slow or stop time

otherwise mind control would be the best

overall 0/10 choices

the issue is the matter of structural properties of atoms and molecules.

Sure, you can change your local time field to make time "move slower," but that necessarily means that you can't affect the objects around you in the way you think you could - moving objects or applying momentum to certain bodies with a time dilation different from your own would be catastrophic for that thing. Most objects you wouldn't be able to fuck with, though.

> (You)
>You don't need elasticity to do that, trust me ;)
>You would be better off stretching everyday till your limber enough.

You don't get it. I would increase the size of my pĂȘnis until reach my mouth, no matter the position my body are.

There's still a problem with the amount of possible situations you have to learn from. They could be near infinite. Also, time paradoxes could limit your power.

In addition, stopping time could freeze you along the rest of the universe or kill you by basically not being able to breath, see, or even hit objects at ultraluminic speed. Even if that doesn't kill you when time is stopped, radiation and nuclear explosions would destroy the area.

that was a fucking good ass movie
so was project almanac

Dude yes.
Telekinesis. Take a look.
powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Telekinesis

Healing, cause I could walk the earth just fixing people's up with magic.

fucking this

Without limits mind control is the strongest, If you can manipulate time you could turn objects or people into dust or super age them, you could stop time (assuming you don't stop too) you could also heal wounds and unheal. Also if you were in a fire fight, if your strong enough you could make a field of rot surrounding your body, anything that passes through without you allowing it gets turned into dust.

I guess I was assuming the version of each power granted was one that wouldn't inherently destroy the user when used even correctly.

truth

time control seems fun, until you realize that it
really is quiet fucked up on how it works

being blind from it is just one of the lighter negitvie effects from it

one of the major things is that since realitive to everything else your moving faster then light, so your touching everything with infinite mass, once you start time again everything and everyone you touched even where you walked gets destroyed

>smart enough to spell artificially

No. If he rewinds and then alters the past, then causality dictates that the event following the previous past never occurred, and thus no memory of that event exists.

Realistically, though, causality prevents "going backwards" due to paradox issues. Any events that can change the past will necessarily destroy themselves, and thus never occur in the first place.

some times i feel like i already have invisibility
so ill go with shape shifting so i can make myself notfat and actually almost attractive

Well I already have invisibility... so shape shifting would complement that.

I dont think you know what mind control is lmao

You seriously wouldn't go to the future?

Flight. Hands down.

Because it's the coolest one. Everyone saying mind control is a creepy fucker.

I think some superpowers would have logical pre-requisites (like other superpowers) to work as you want to. Else, you are a cave man playing with nuclear weapons, or too weak to not to die trying.

Teleportation. Can live anywhere. No commute, ever.

oops not mind control time control, my bad

Strength, I'd use it in subtle ways. If anyone finds out what you are you're fucked and everybody will expect you to help.

time manipulation for sure. So many sick fantasies could be fulfilled

Mind control. I'd just watch live TV and turn it into a gore fest.

Depending on how fast we're talking, super speed can be an effective substitute for a ton of the other powers.

>Speed healing yourself
>Time might as well be still when zooming
>stay in blind spots or move faster than the eye can track
>F=m*a
>can basically teleport anywhere on Earth

Or just branch off into a separate time line

if you could go into the future, by the time you got their you would appear in the middle of space off of the planet.

there is nothing to bind you to the gravity of the earth during time travel.

you would remain in the same point in space where the earth was when you time jumped

Super intelligence, u can get the others just via science

>time manipulation
>career progression

Some time travel theories say atoms don't have memory. Therefore you are not bound to your past. So if you change tge past and stay in that time line, you'll see new stuff, but if you go back to the future everything stays the same. Time is dependant of the observer.

No
You're just stuck in a causal loop
I don't think backwards time travel is possible though so you don't have to worry

As true as that is, in both scenarios, the stupidest would do little to destroy anything, but simply fail to accomplish anything with them.
In a situation where someone manages to go back or forward in time, or stop it, or reverse it, etc, (assuming they were capable of detaching consciousness from a forward facing entity [required for such activities]) then we could then assume that they would have to run into a specific 'glitch' scenario that could cause problems, as opposed to just expecting any attempt of using the ability to screw everything up.

Only possible with theories relying on exotic matter or dimensional scaffolding. Current evidence suggest neither exists, even if they're mathematically sound (due to various reasons, mostly due to energy density restrictions for - e.g. "infinite energy" would be needed for either).

healing = immortality
I dont want to die

I'm not that guy but sticking my dick in your gfs ass while you just stand there and look like the cuck you are

Immortality. Like Mr.Manhattan minus releasing radiation and looking blue.

Yeah, but some glitches seem quite related to barely using the powercat all, like freezing time and killing the universe itself.