Im on dxm

im on dxm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oupND-rdVPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

hughgh urrhrh heh uhrhhhgh fleriidisifj?

Have you had red bell and robettussin?

just dxm abd weed

Hello fellow traveler. May the exotic alien movie theater where your fellow movie goers ask you how your popcorn is in an alien language grace your presence. Also don't listen to talking almond ceilings asking you to sign murder contracts, das bad juju.

Op must be a double nigger.

>OP
youtube.com/watch?v=oupND-rdVPA

>hurr durr eye am ahn dee echks emm guise11!1!11!11!!

DXM is a shit drug that just makes you feel all drippy like a melting candle and then like an android (no emotions or feelings)

Enjoy your hangover tomorrow and reduced IQ for the rest of your life!

never gotten a hangover m8
that was also very mean of you.

The only reason you think it's a shit drug is because of 2 things.

>otc
>purple drank/other people talking shit on dxm

It's my drug of choice and the experience is not only one of a kind, it's much stronger than conventional psychedelics. So please reconsider your uneducated opinion.

>Stronger than shrooms or LSD

double dubs

I wouldn't say it's stronger but different completely different, still enjoy it though, tell me if not ofc stuff what do I use besides the tussin

Yep. Try taking a 900mg dose of dxm and see if your opinion doesn't change.

>that was also very mean of you.

How?
By telling him something he will figure out between 5 minutes and 24 hours from now a little early?

Drugs are dumb
They aren't enlightening
You don't learn anything from taking a drug and have a life changing experience.

>uneducated opinion.

I've taken DXM before and it was stupid.
You just feel disassociated from reality and emotion like a psychopath AFTER you puke your guts out for 20 minutes.

you have no idea what your talking about not but your an idiot. You need to take at least 350mg of dxm whereas LSD one of the most potent chemicals on the face of the earth requires 100ug which is micrograms so maybe you should do some more research before you start spouting bullshit like some cows anus

Don't use delsym. That's the shitty kind of dxm the name is like polystyrex or some shit, tastes like fucking gloves and has an extended release. Try taking 900mg of dxm hbr(60 gel caps) after fasting for 6 hours with at least an hour of meditation then juice 1 whole organic grapefruit. Enjoy the show.

lol, DXM is a shit tier high schooler drug for kids that don't have real hookups. It just feels shit, not even close to acid or shrooms. Not as strong or safe either. Also, OTC is purer than street shit if you buy the right stuff, most street shit is just extracted and cut OTC stuff.

Try DMT if you want strong.

It's active even lower than 100ug. Crazy stuff.

Blesu OP don't feueurur whatever you do, DO NOT EVER fofsm and if you greensmo while you are tripssping your entire vuvos willll mauusoe result in DEATH

boi