You know the rules

You know the rules
>dubs decides

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JF3yrdv3eY8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Roll

I cut my dick off and tried eating it but passed out from blood loss and went into a coma then died

This

Better lock the door, I'm coming to rape you.

tadaaa

Send her this

Send nudes faggot

Btw I'm gay

Roll

Dic pic

that escalated quickly

Send her a picture of your asshole

winrar

Winrar
Surely op will delivar

Shit get

Send this instead

So when can we fuck before i die for real?

Rolling for this

Winrar op don't let me down

Dubs

i don't play dating games
i'm looking for a housewife, i have money in excess and i want a woman that doesn't bore me
i can offer a life of comfort but you will have to do as i say, when i say it

I diddle children

That was rude, I just want you so badly. I'll send nudes if you send nudes.

Directly after that bitch a dick pic

Send her a picture of your dick with her name written on it that oughta creep her out- I mean get you laid

Nigger fuckin ma watamalan pls send white cops

I'll let you see mine if I can fuck yours

Simply ask her

Do you prefer hotsauce or lemonade poured on your asshole as i lick it up like your family dog.

winrar

You look like a fat aura iron where now owls there in pope lath the apps

Sorry I said that! My brother got a hold of my phone, Do you like burning niggers at the stake?

youtube.com/watch?v=JF3yrdv3eY8
show her this

Dubs after this post and ill send a pic of my dick to this girl and ill post results

winrar

rawr

k

holy shit

rolling

Hey there OP

Tell her you want to fuck her, will fuck her, and that the only thing stopping that rape would be her consent.

do it

WINRAR HERE

Please be real please be real

shoe on the head.jpg !!!!!!
& get

Dubs

get is got incoming

thread saved ?

Its real fam

kmao

Wtf is that shit

NIPPLE DICK

Say

Sorry I'm a small nigger who goes on Sup Forums, I can do anything you want me to though.

op... get a shoe on the head pic from him
kekkk!!!

reroll

sEND Him this pic

Send her a picture of your gaping asshole

how the fuck

reroll

Send me your dubs

religion of peace in this thread

roll

This

shes OBVIOUSLY NOT A NORMIE LIKE ALL OF YOU CUCKS

this ?

to

religion of peace

Pls suck my wee-wee

are you going to send nudes or what?

You remind me of my sister, let's fuck ;)

Just got my first phone, what program lets you color texts like this?
Mine looks so boring.

Why though

Rawr x3 *nuzzles* how are you *pounces on you* you're so warm o3o *notices you have a bulge* o: someone's happy *nuzzles your necky wecky~* murr~ hehehe *rubbies your bulgy wolgy* you're so big :oooo *rubbies more on your bulgy wolgy* it doesn't stop growing ·///· *kisses you and lickies your necky* daddy likies (; *nuzzles wuzzles* I hope daddy really likes $: *wiggles butt and squirms* I want to see your big daddy meat~ *wiggles butt* I have a little itch o3o *wags tail* can you please get my itch~ *puts paws on your chest* nyea~ its a seven inch itch *rubs your chest* can you help me pwease squirms pwetty pwease *sad face I need to be punished *runs paws down your chest and bites lip like I need to be punished really good~* *paws on your bulge as I lick my lips* I'm getting thirsty. I can go for some milk *unbuttons your pants as my eyes glow* you smell so musky :v *licks shaft* mmmm~ so musky *drools all over your daddy meat* I like fondles Mr. Fuzzy Balls hehe *puts snout on balls and inhales deeply* oh god im so hard~ *licks balls* punish me daddy~ nyea~ *squirms more and wiggles butt* I love your musky goodness *bites lip please punish me *licks lips* nyea~ *suckles on your tip* so good *licks pre of your cock* salty goodness~ *eyes role back and goes balls deep* mmmm~ *moans and suckles*

RELIGION OF PEACE

Oh shit your not my brother? Well you are can still suck dick

winrar

Say

HAVE YOU HEARD OF OUR LORD AND SAVIOR THE FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER?! CLENS THE IMPURE AND SINNERS, HE DOES.

Put your fist up your ass and send her a picture. Do it faggot. Get.

not like that fageet!
op you are ruining this thread.
gtfo !

Welcome him to the thread
Dubs

This thread is fucking stupid.

There's nothing even remotely entertaining about spamming someone with these retarded memes.

kys OP

Can we hook up while I'm dressed as a gorilla? I like Harambe roleplay.

Rollin, why the fuck not.

Hooooooow about now!

Fuck you too then Kek

Rollo

That's a keeper.

HAIL THE FSM!!!!!!! May his noodly appendage fill your belly with spaghetti and meatballs!

Re roll

Winrar

It's entertaining

reroll

Religion of peace

I want to start a conversation with this chick I know over kik but do it anonymously, how could I go about it?

By not being a faggot

OP gay

wowwie zowwie I can't believe this isn't a photoshop folks

OP is shit

Triggered
Dubs