You have 20 seconds to explain why you don't own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family...

You have 20 seconds to explain why you don't own an AR-15 for self-defense, and to protect your family, home and country.

Other urls found in this thread:

drdtactical.com/product/kivaari-338/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>England

they are scary because democrats told me so.

Shouldn't it just be a gun? what is this fucking /k/? What's wrong with a 12 gauge in your house?

because my M1919 is far more powerful.

>democrats told me so

I kek'd

Why not saw the criminal in half?

I can do more damage with my 30-06 than you could ever do with that extremely inaccurate and clumsy piece of shit.

>louder
>longer
>less capacity
>lower rate of fire
>more penetration which is bad

Joe Biden please go to bed.

Because of their inconveniently large size to walk around with.

Because I don't have a family or a home and I'm not protecting shit unless they pay me.

Germany ... weapon laws ... paperwork ...

In a small apartment like mine, I rifle would be awkward to handle around corners. And the .223 round is likely to overpenetrate.

A pistol shooting hollow points is better.

because we're not being invaded. a pistol would suffice.

g2bed NRA.

don't have small penis. do have 20ga pump action shotty

Thats what I have.
Baretta 12ga, sawed & full of rock salt.
Keeps the bears from coming in (they do that), and if for some unknown reason someone came onto my property, it'll put a bustle in their hedgerow too.

Because my Ruger Mini 30 Rancher rifle works just fine for whatever the situation

i live in california

Because it's actually fairly unpractical for use alone and indoors (anything other than an smg or handgun is because grappling), at least when we're not talking about a heavier weight set-up (no I'm not putting on a plate-carrier to go see if somebody is trying to steal my tv, ect), and when I'm just as good with a handgun at those ranges (though to be fair this does take a lot of training to get to, shotguns also not being really good for beginners).

I have an AR-15 to protect myself from the Government.

And yet you understand the effectiveness of a slug or 00 buckshot.

>Saw the joe biden thing coming a mile away.

kek exactly

They are really accurate up to about 100 feet and u dont need more range in ur house wtf are u gonna do use the scope on some nig whos right in front of u?

because i have a shotgun for that

the AR is rangetoy and resistan da guberment

I don't own an AR. I own four.

Because, AR--10.
>1911+105
>using 5.56 for home defence
>not using shotgun with bird shot.

Because I'm a britfag. And poor.

But I do. Also have an m4 carbine

>streetsweeper full of rock salt
Youre an evil bastard.

Haven't you ever played videogames you cuck faggot?

Shoot the missile before it hits extra points, then down the drone

>In a small apartment like mine, I rifle would be awkward to handle around corners. And the .223 round is likely to overpenetrate.

Wrong. 55gr 223 penetrates less than a 9mm out of a pistol. It fragments on drywall.

>And yet you understand the effectiveness of a slug or 00 buckshot.

Sure. But you understand the effectiveness of everything else I posted, right? Also the 233 is no slouch when it comes to dropping a nigga

Cause I am broke as fuck.

>baiting people into ending up on watch lists.

I want your fucking job, faggot.

A shotgun is extremely efficient as far as home defense is concerned. great for close range

I have 4 dogs that don't like people. If someone comes on my property my 30-06 will be the least of their worries.

because i have an Assault luger

Because i don't have a micro-penis to compensate for.

Also an AR-15 is incredibly dumb for home-defense. Sawed off or handgun makes far more sense.

I don't live in a free state

Provide documented cases of gun ownership actually resulting in self defence of anything.

Protip > in Dallas open carry cowards ran the other way when the shooting started.

The AR-15 is a fine firearm, but I've thought about it and I don't currently have any semi-auto intermediate-cartridge carbine needs that my SKS doesn't already serve.

I'm thinking of buying a lower or two just to stash away for a """rainy day""" though.

Because I don't live in a shitty country where having a gun is required for self defense.

And if it was, I'd get an AK because I'm not a fat murican.

Because I own an AR-10

I live in canada. Feels bad man. Would post mad pepe but even that doesn't have a gun.

.300memeout AR and my battle buddy.

Because a AR15 is a horrible choice for a self defense weapon.

This guy knows what's up.
I'd prefer a handgun or shotgun to an AR

I don't need it.

rifles work better against (((robbers))) wearing body armor

I have a wife, kid, 1000s of dollars in hospital bills and monthly bills, breaks even every month.

Even if I had extra cash at the end of the month, I'd spend it on music gear and save the rest for recording with my band.

But I still really want a handgun at least.

I don't have 1000 dollars to buy a weapon... or I would have an AR-15. I do have a handgun though, they're much more cheaper, does that count?

But I do

I have it as a SHTF gun but use an MPX for home and personal defense. Its easier to keep in a back pack and wont blow your ears out like an AR will in an enclosed space.

>ar
>capitalist graft war losing stick

Because I don't live in a trailer.

You can get one for $400 - $500. Or build it yourself and get it slightly cheaper.

In my area there's a lot of poor college aged kids stealing TVs and electronics. I'd be surprised if they had the brains for armour.

Not trolling, but seriously curious about your thought process - in what circumstances do you find it horribly unfit? Firearms aren't a one-size-fits-all, you need the right tool for a job and usually people have several.

An AR fills multiple roles in an acceptable-to-mediocre way, some in a great way, others it wouldn't be suited for at all. If the question is "you can only have one gun, what would it be?" and your answer isn't a long gun of some sort in an intermediate rifle caliber, you're doing it wrong.

None of those things are worth protecting.

I want a sexy stumpy gun but i refuse to get a cuckstamp.

because i own a 12 Ga shotgun and it works better for home defense.

I'm a pacifist and have an extreme aversion to all weapons.
I don't own more than a pair of scissors, and don't care much for that.

What is that huge tan thing on the rail?

Oh, those are no problem. I was talking about (((robbers)))

AR#2

user when the (((robbers))) come knocking I'll be long gone ;)

Because guns kill people.

Because there is literally no situation for self-defense in which either a pistol or a compact 12-gauge would be better suited.

For home defense you can't beat a Kel-Tec KSG. For self-defense in any other situation, you need the pointability of a pistol. Semi-auto long rifles are just expensive penis extensions.

A bit better than the first one.

used a trust, none of my personal info is associated with it

too late now for everyone else since prints and pic are now required

Because I have a Mosin Nagant and have alot of open, flat land around my house.

That depends. Most people can get 3-4 rounds on target for every single shell of buckshot. If you miss with a shotgun you're in serious trouble. If you miss with an AR it isn't such a big deal.

Handguns have some great terminal ballistics, but again it is easier to keep an AR-15 on target than a pistol, offering faster, more accurate shots.

Having said that, there are better options than an AR. A Tavor in .300 BLK with the proper ammo or some .308s are the best choice in terms of killing an intruder, but they are also likely to fly through a few walls an kill your neighbor's house pet.

Personally, I use an AR, but I also keep a few Glocks and revolvers stashed around the house.

Your casing deflector looks pretty clean user you should get that checked.

Bait thread is bait

2/10 for making me reply

.308 is intermediate, right?

Because I have something better than a 22.

I do own an AR-10 but I don't see myself doing a great job of home defense with it. I'll have to practice more I guess!

DBAL-D2, an IR laser/light.

Cose im from europe

"handguns have some great tb" lol yeah right. Spend some time looking into that one.

.308 is used mainly for hunting large game and what some would call "sniper rifles"

Because I have an average sized penis.

kek

AR #3

The first one is a PSA truck gun I built myself. #2 is a real FN M4 carbine

Darkies and statists are large game, right?

Built or assembled?

AR-10s, like any .308, will have a noticeable amount of recoil. 5.56x45mm is much more tame.

A modern .45 or 9mm hollowpoint will do a lot of damage to the human body. They are effective at personal defense.

Are they as good as a .338 Lapua soft-point? Fuck no. But it's also much easier to handle. I'd rather have a handgun or rifle where I can spray the intruder with half a mag than a 1-shot wonder I need to completely re-position after every shot.

They're all vegetarians so I'd label 'em medium.

I live in a nice city full of nice people with a strict police force

Is it finicky about ammo user?

I have no money op.

Sorry, I'm in Canada.

I'm trying to get a AR-15 but i'm going to spring for a mossberg 500 shotgun or at least a glock for home defense.

Canadianfags can get Ar-15s though bruh, it's just restricted so you're gonna have to jump through some more hoops. Pic related is unrestricted though and shoots the same shit and functions similar. Expensive as fuck though.

i am 15 and my parents are liberals

Because my dick is over 5" in length and I literally have no desire to express my appropriate levels of testosterone via anything other than fucking (overpriced metal replacement cocks, inferiority complexes, and persecution complexes aren't a part of my life). Seriously. Find one braggart ar-15 owner that doesn't also talk about someone "taking his rights" in the same breath.

you can get ARs in canada

I'm pretty broke plus I don't own a gun license or whatever

drdtactical.com/product/kivaari-338/

Me to I am also five teen lets go smoke the weeds and get high of underage drinking tel me where you are living at so we can have the weeds together

:^)

I'd call that a full power rifle cartridge, akin to 7.62x54R, 30.06, etc. Overkill for self-defense/short-range urban engagements/small game, but a legit choice if you live in a flat, rural area and/or have large game like moose/elk, and/or are the designated marksman of your group.

With a scope on mine there's little recoil, the gun is heavier. Not as light as an AR-15 but not like a .50