Melon's Grammy picks and predictions

youtube.com/watch?v=4dp6INLTdho

>Urban Contemporary
What did they mean by this?

>grammys
>being relevant

What do you kids think?

The "General Field" are four awards which are not restricted by genre.
>Album of the Year is awarded to the performer and the production team of a full album.

>Record of the Year is awarded to the performer and the production team of a single song.

>Song of the Year is awarded to the writer(s)/composer(s) of a single song.

>Best New Artist is awarded to a promising breakthrough performer who releases, during the Eligibility Year, the first recording that establishes the public identity of that artist (which is not necessarily their first proper release).

White people trying to get away with it

>grammys
>fantano
Sorry, which part am I supposed to care about?

I think Anderson. Paak should get it but it will probably either go to The Chainsmokers or Chance

bump

p-pls

tfw you wanted it to be his Blackstar but it was only okay

>but it was only okay
>only okay
Take it back.

If everyone hates the Grammy's, who do we talk about them? We know they're shit. What's the point? At least Pitchfork/Fantano heavily influence Sup Forums's music taste. The Grammy's don't even do that.

not the Homme
i need my mommy

nigger noise

i thought it was pretty great
Not Blackstar-great but i really liked it

The Grammy's exist solely to reinforce major label control over the music industry, why does melon even bother to talk about them?

because hes a little shit who doesn't know anything about music

he dedicated his second channel entirely to memes because those were the videos that were popular on there. what would you expect from a sellout like Anthony?

>beyonce

jesus FUCK

stopped right there.

basketball-american noise

a term created by 70-year-old industry officials who have no black friends.

Who else is pretty pissed and confused Blackstar didn't get A.O.T.Y. nomination at the grammys?

Is it too late now to say sorry?