Sup Forums have you remembered to take a break today?

Sup Forums have you remembered to take a break today?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kFyEBOK_eJ0
youtu.be/6iV-5CpJsmU
youtube.com/watch?v=PEmqJBcQ2lg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wanna fuck the chink

get up get up
what's that in the sky?
could it be?
IT'S K K B!!!

Why the FUCK does Sup Forums praise these little shits. I hold my tongue about a lot of shitty albums/artists this board praises, but good fucking God why do you like these hacks? Because Fantano gave them an eight? That has to be the reason.

the jap girl is pretty cute

keep holding your tongue then

>cute girl with asian appeal
>quirky videos
>FUN
>music is actually GOOD, and it makes you feel HAPPY

stop hating yo

>cute girl with asian appeal
Unless your a weeaboo this doesn't make the music good.
>quirky videos
Does not make the actual music good. I've seen plenty of good music videos, but with a shitty song attached to it.
>FUN
Does not equal good.
>music is actually GOOD, and it makes you feel HAPPY
That is a matter of opinion which makes it not an argument.

>>>It's one person. Have you not noticed these threads are just like the Tedy Andreas threads(which stopped when these started)?

>it makes you feel HAPPY
Not the intent at all. This is very clear if you arent autistic and pay attention to her TONE

I have to agree, i just don't see the appeal, the music it's pretty weak overall, and i rather listen to real J-pop if i want cute aesthetics and catchy songs.

I'd rather have bonito spammed on Sup Forums than grimes desu

shill

Her tone sounds happy though

>You will never get to take a break with Sarah

Why live?

They sound like some 12 year olds unsuccessfully ripped off Perfume for an english project.

idk i'm not convinced about sarah being cute. she looks ok sometimes but really meh in others.

ok, kid

>Not the intent at all
what

she is the biggest weaboo but her music is nice

either she's trying really hard to look more asian on the album cover or she's trying really hard not to look asian in this pic

this is a thing about some half-japanese girls. they look really asian in some pics and really western in others. idk if i like it or not: their looks are versatile which can work for them and look cute and sometimes look bad

post one shes meh

face looks sorta fat, the expression doesn't help, and there isn't like something particularly remarkable about her looks. you can find better jap girls in some j-pop vids and stuff.

she does look cute in your pic tho

GOD DAMN YOU HALF JAPANESE GIRLS

Cause everyone but you is retarded probably

heard a song is kind of boring...
the rest is solid though, definitely one of the better pop albums this year

I accidentally posted this is a different thread whoops

Niggaz think this youtu.be/kFyEBOK_eJ0 is happy

Niggaz think this makes them happy
youtu.be/6iV-5CpJsmU

just because a song isn't as upbeat as the others doesn't mean it's not "happy". the lyrics still the lyrics convey a positive feeling of turning your dreams true ("Yesterday’s dream turns into today’s reality", “I mix the colors and cast a spell, paintbrush”), they just do it in a more peaceful way.

i mean, sure, their entire output isn't gonna belong to just one category ("happy", "sad", etc.) and there will be layers, not to mention that it's hard to find universal sings of "happiness" or whatever. but plenty of their songs feature the following elements, which can easily be seen as happy:

-colorful, upbeat production (intro bonito, for instance)
-postive and inspirational lyrics ("There's a trampoline waiting for you / It's so easy, you just have to believe!")
-playful vocal delivery (sick beat, for example)

also have you seen how they play live?

i think you are using a couple of examples to push a view that doesn't represent their whole. even their aesthetics are often colorful as well, and she smiles pretty often in the vids ffs

Hey anons, who wants to jump on a trampoline with me?

Its a nip

>trump trump trampoline

what did they mean by this?

How about on a bed instead?

what are we going to do on the bed?

Horny neckbeards who listen to them based on looks and how they sound like 12 year old girls singing. All these waifu faggots are litteraly pedo who are scared to try anything with real women.

I have nothing against women singers, just the shitty ones that mu praises like grimes, marina, nip girl and all other garbage dykes

lmao, grimes is not a garbage singer, and sarah raps most of the time
do you sing at all?

>I have nothing against women singers
>garbage dykes

you seem really agressive in general terms by the way you speak, not to mention the previous line. take a break!

youtube.com/watch?v=PEmqJBcQ2lg

This guy isn't me, so there's at least 2 people spamming kkb :3

agree

kek

Ask a guy who took a picture with her anything.

Did you hoverhand?

Was she kawaii asf senpai

What does she smell like

can we see the picture

I like taking breaks but how does one get over how cringey her musical aesthetic and deadpan London accent is?

I dated a british guy long distance for quite a while and it built a tolerance
maybe subject yourself to british voices to do the same?

What tone?

im always on break

What a waste of quads

This

if this kills off grimesposting im all for it

post feet pics

>seen them live in London three times
>helped Gus out with some cables the second time
>Sarah recognised me at the third concert

ama

So is the chick actually Japanese or just a weeb?

I'm glad the guy from Utopia made some friends.

Can't all of you just admit you only listen to KKB because they're fronted by a relatively attractively woman? None of you know a fucking thing about pop music, which is why your "analysis" reaches as far as "it's just fun lol" and "good production lol". You're such manchildren, it's fucking hilarious/pathetic.

Half Japanese, half English, 100% mai waifu >:3

this
they're so damn bad. what the fuck

that's a big part of it as well

im gay and i thought the album was an 8/10

yeah but ur gay lmao

> Implying I haven't been procrastinating on critical end of semester work for a week
I'm thinking of ending my life at this point. Everything will bite me in the ass next monday.

fuk u

I thought Cary Rae was Sup Forums's official pop waifu
What happened?

cool!

>mfw your other thread just got deleted

Your days are numbered fag. Soon this spam will be deleted on site.

I bet she smells like lemon and thyme.

god damn you half-japanese girls

i find her pretty ugly t b h

There is room for both!

When Trump puts up the wall, he needs a way to get existing mexicans in US back over to mexico. The Trump Trump Trampoline© will be used to bounce the illegals back over as they are rounded up

honestly this
most mediocre internet trendy bullshit band i have ever heard