So Sup Forums my girlfriend had 1 positive pregnancy and 2 negative, do i follow the odds or whats your opinion?

So Sup Forums my girlfriend had 1 positive pregnancy and 2 negative, do i follow the odds or whats your opinion?

How long has it been?

since the test or sex or period?

Run.

Found the nigger

It's more likely to get false negatives than false positives. I would wait a week or two and see if she has her period and if not get another one and go to the OB.

Thanks for the advice user

Her periods out of wack tho because she had ovary cancer on both, and she got off a pill that regulates her period so idk. Her cnahces of getting pregnant alone are like 1 in a million
condoms were also used

this. congratz on your parenthood, unless it is black

kill her

now.

Just keep punching her in the stomach every day for a month.

How does it feel fucking a hole with cells that mutate uncontrollably, which could lead to her death?

Find her a nice set of stairs. Let gravity do the rest

10 times no and 1 times yes is yes.

kek

Find a sharp blade and cut that abomination out.

Falcon Punch problem solved

blood test at the hospital

man OP, you guys are such an odd couple. her period is out of whack, she had ovarian cancer, she was on a regulatory pill, you guys used condoms.

I don't fucking know where to start but you shouldn't be trusting some OtC pregnancy test tbh fampai. Go to an OBGYN and get a clinical pregnancy test done around the time her period should be and you will know for sure.

Probably you are fine, but who knows. False positives can be tricky and it is better to know for sure.

>Have a breeding fetish
>Girlfriend tells me before sex she forgot her pill the past few days

Jesus it's so hard not to cum in her

DIY preg tests are not definitive
blood tests are
if you get even one positive then go to a clinic and get a blood test

>forgot her pill

ugh, women are so unreliable, I swear. First off, she should really be more responsible if she is gonna fuck around with you, that's a red flag of a possibly shit woman, friend. Second, there are much better alternatives to the pill so that forgetting it is not even an issue anymore. I suggest you look into that. Unless you wanna have a kid anyway, then go ahead and breed the shit out of her.

Get her a fucking blood test. Pregnancy tests are shit.

>go online
>look up "what not to eat while pregnant"
>make gf eat nothing but what is on that list until she has had 2 periods

Pregnancy tests can give false negatives but never false positives. You're a dad. She needs to get a blood test anyway even if you know she is pregnant but yeah start thinking about diapers.

Kick her down the stairs

yes

do it again.
this works too

no