I transferred Universities mid way through the year and have no friends no acquaintances...

I transferred Universities mid way through the year and have no friends no acquaintances, I'm literally the chick going into the lecture room sitting down, and no one joining me but going into their already established friend groups instead.

I want to kill myself. Everyone already has friends and they stick with them. I'm desperate for human interaction. I don't even open my mouth at all on campus because I have no one to talk to and I cry in the women's bathroom stalls when passing tine between classes.

I study in the library and feel depressed when other girls walk around with their friends and boyfriends, and walking around campus I'm constantly self conscious for some reason.

It's worse than highschool.

I want to stop crying, I want to stop being insecure but most of I want to speak to someone at College, a friend would be a bonus, but even small talk would do me a world of good because I am seriously considering ODing on some random pills intentionally.

I call my mom crying my eyes out and wailing into the phone about how lonely I am and how I feel so isolated and I'm grateful she listens but I can't keep calling her just to cry and tell her "Mom I need someone, anyone" through tears over and over.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=k6sC4GK93_4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tits or get the fuck out

so what do u expect on Sup Forums

Why dont you make conversation with someone

what do you look like?

What are you studying ?

You should just do drugs instead of making new friends.

Despite what it may look there is always someone who cares about you. You just dont know it yet.
Trust me there is ALWAYS someone,

I'm sorry OP, that sounds really shitty. I hope things get better. Do you live at home or on campus with a room mate?

This

Tits with timestamp, cunt

How's your parents basements? Comfy this time of year?

Maybe advice from people who have or are going through something similar? Not only with rectifying it, but if I can't rectify it I'd like to know how to cope with it.
And if someone could offer me advice on how I could just approach already established groups and join them during lectures, or just make friends with people who seem to already have them, that'd be good too.

Taking my life is the last resort, but I've suddenly begun having the thought crop up recently. I'm at a point where human interaction is a need.

This happened to me. Your best bet is to join a few clubs/societies. Also, as you get further into your program your classes will become smaller and have the same people who will become familiar and more willing to talk. You also have things in common with these people because you have the same assignments/labs so you have an excuse to meet up outside of class.

It's a slow process but eventually you will meet people if you put yourself out there

>I'm literally the person going into the lecture room sitting down, and no one joining me but going into their already established friend groups instead.

Welcome to the life of every single non-social/outcast male on the planet.

Now toughen up you fucking bitch and tits or gtfo. People are shit, and the quicker you learn this the better off you will be.

Approach people when they're alone.

OP I thought I was reading a story about myself. I swear to god I'm the same person as you haha... Just reading this brought me comfort because now I know I'm not alone with this feeling. I thought I was so fucking weird. I mean, I am but idk! thanks for making this post

Sounds rapey. I like it!

Unfortunately I live off campus. Various financial reasons played into that. Which makes me feel even further down the totem pole socially. I wouldn't even mind befriending people who'd just use me and not see me as an actual friend. I just want contact.
Couldn't you guys just help once, please? Instead of asking for that?

Forget the people in your class. Join a club that has your interests. Or go to the pub. Easy.

Your university has at least 10,000 students why concern yourself with your class broaden your horizons.

kys

I meant more to talk to people when they're not occupied by other friends, but raep works too I guess

Rules are rules bitch

Hey OP, I know what you're going through. College was one of the roughest times in my life. I was a pussy and had only banged a couple of girls. Socially awkward as hell and had lots of self-esteem issues. I had "friends" because I sold drugs and I was around often. But I was lonely. So fucking lonely, like there was a bottomless chasm of despair inside me that could never be filled. My drug use got out of control and things got even worse. I had to leave college because of my bad grades. I felt like such a failure and I was still lonely. It took a lot of suffering, but I got through it. I still get lonely sometimes, but I know how to fix it and my life is relatively on track. You can do it too, OP. You're a girl, so the solution isn't that hard. Use Tindr or some other dating app/site. Find someone, anyone, even if it's fleeting. Stay busy and try to find things that take you out into the world. You can get through this.

God I love that girl.

Join a club doing something you enjoy

What can i do for you.

I know this is probably going to sound condescending, but if you want to talk to people just talk to them. Start off with something simple. "Hey, I like your shirt." or "Hey, your hair looks nice." Something generic. If they don't seem too annoyed, introduce yourself and go from there. If they do seem annoyed, oh well. You can't always make friends by waiting for someone to come to you.

Feeling insecure about yourself? Take a step back and look at those perceived flaws. Is there any way to fix them? If yes, fix them. If not, they're not flaws. Put some effort into making yourself better. Make yourself someone you'd want to be friends with.

This goes for all the Sup Forumsastards and Sup Forumsitches reading this. Make yourself the person you'd want to be around. And if nobody around you wants to be around you? Fuck them because you are the culmination of thousands of years of human evolution. Every action. Every moment in history has lead to these few moments you have on this planet. Carpe Diem, motherfuckers.

Well what college do you go to now?

do you have tutorials or non-lecture classes where you work with other students?

yeah, tough. been there. get uncomfortable and meet people. everyone else did.
so
does size matter?

tits + timestamp or gtfo

Do you not have roommates?

Just post area code and or college name, anons are desperate for human interaction and or pusi.

>as I read this post, I slowly realize a few letters dividing into similar but distinctly different symbols
>this process continues, the modified letters spreading across the post like a sort of disease
>I calmly start up a conversation with the post
>"hey post, maybe you should get that checked out"
>post goes to the doctor
>"post, I'm sorry to tell you this... But you have cancer..."

What university?

1. If you're cute then guys aren't talking to you because they are intimidated

2. If you're not you need to develop a fun personality

Hopefully you're 1, but if you're 2 GL

Talk to people outside of class. Life really isn't as hard as people make it. Talk to some jesus freaks and join their cult if it becomes desperate

Lol a guy who came from the other thread
Pretty sure size does matter, but fuck that cunt. She was being a bitch

Find someone who is as weird as you. Weird people tend to be the most normal.

Why don't you have a seat there user?

Finances are nothing to be ashamed of. How long have you been going to your school? Are you also taking summer classes or are you just not visiting home for the summer?

Well tbh most people at Universities are utter trash. Play some vidya games and make friends there.

>I was a pussy and had only banged a couple of girls
KYS, I'm about to graduate and I couldn't even get a gf you lucky fuck

Kids still have friend groups in universities in this day and age? Christ you fucking shit stains just keep taking longer and longer to grow the fuck up!

You're in fucking college for Christ's sake! How fucking hard is it to at least pretend that you're not a sniveling little shit? Even a token effort would go a long way to making things easier for you, but no: you come to the internet of all places asking for help with your imaginary problems that could be solved if you didn't have shit for brains caked inside your thick-ass skull.

You want to talk to somebody? Then start a god damned conversation with them!

You're still a fucking kid in high school who can't get her fucking self worth from anything that actually matters. All you care about is how many people are jealous of you and your faggot ass boyfriend, and because you don't have one yet, you think you're worthless in everyone's eyes. Well guess what, you're absolutely right. You're a worthless piece of shit, but getting a boyfriend isn't going to help you at all to fix that.
Get off your lazy fucking ass and actually do something!

Most friends are fake friends anyway, after college none of them fucked with me

Everyone just uses each other so you shouldnt be upset at all

I have 4 good friends from when i was in elementary school and thats all i need, none of them went to the same college as me

Just do you nigga fuck everything

That's how the majority of guys on campus feel. Deal with it.

Tits or GTFO

which is literally half of all males on the planet

Tits or GTFO

Thanks I'll look into stuff like clubs.
I tried talking to another girl in one of my classes and I could tell she just wanted to be alone. So I stopped and it's made me nervous about approaching others.

I'm also glad in a way that others are going through what I am...
Thanks that was kinda motivating.
No, that's what makes it even worse. I sometimes do the dumb old "trick" where I put on the radio so that there's another voice in the apartment and it feels like company.

Tits or GTFO

Tits or GTFO

Op this is same guy. I'm telling you, do this

have you tried not being a loser and a pussy?

I didn't have a gf at that time, I had just fucked a couple of girls. Like I said, socially awkward. Don't ever stop trying and you'll get lucky eventually.

Tits or GTFO

Contact is overrated. I wish I had the solitude you're griping about. I fucking hate people. If I didn't hate the outdoors as much as I do, I'd be a hermit somewhere.

I envy the guys in prison who are in solitary confinement and the fact that they hate it & lash out because they consider it "cruel & unusual" completely baffles me. They've got precisely what I wish I had: no contact with anybody and nothing but time on their hands. The prison part sucks of course, but I so envy their solitude. Peaceful, quiet, nobody to argue with you or tell you you're wrong, fucked up, etc. Leave me the fuck alone, please. That's all I ask, and it ain't much.

Oh, and tits or GTFO.

>pic related, it's you

OP I was in the same situation in college. It ended up that I never even went to a single party because I never knew where one was, never had any friends that invited me to go out with them, and was too much of a pussy to just roam through the dorms until I found one to crash.

Honestly, knowing what I know now, I would have killed myself in college. If you think making friends is hard when you're literally surrounded by people your own age studying the kinds of things you're interested in, just wait until you graduate and get a job in a new city. Making friends in your mid 20's, especially if you're not into the bar scene, is damn near impossible. I think I'm about a few days from finally finishing myself off, and I can say that putting up with the pain through college just wasn't worth it.

Tits or GTFO

Like I said earlier, I wouldn't even mind fake friends who'd use me or insult me. Just as long as I have some sort of communication irl.
Why does that have to be a "deal with it" situation? And if it is, how do I deal with it?

>Sees genuine response to OP
>"LOL cancer m8 kill urself"
>"look mom I made a funny trole!!1!"

i had the same experience
college isn't like the movies
your best bet is a club, getting a job on campus, joining a volunteer organization, or idk maybe realizing that you don't need other people to exist

>>
Tits or GTFO

OP, been there done that. Honestly its nothing special. If you are looking for a high school click you wont find it unless you belong to a club or something. When I went back to college to go into a different field I never plan to make friends. Maybe people to talk to while waiting for class but that's about it. Go to class, do class, go to next class, return home or go to work.

Tits or GTFO

>Being this edgy

would wife right away/10

TITS OR GTFO

I'm 42 years old, have schizophrenia and major depression. Want to come visit to see what real misery is? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanyway, dumb bait.

I actually broke up with my girlfriend during college. She was clingy as hell and I never had enough time for 'her' despite almost flunking my studies to spend time with her.

Dumped her before I bombed out completely and only managed to save my grades by the slightest margin.

Met a much nicer girl about 4 years later: taller, prettier, smart to some degree and actually capable of spending more than an hour away from me without having a fucking breakdown. Yeah her dad's an asshat, but he's not the one I'm going out with so I couldn't care less about his opinion.

Hey man, I've lived in 4 different cities in the last 8 years and I can tell you, it does get better. If I'm very socially active, I can have a small network of friends/acquaintances in about two years. It sucks going through all the shit you have to in order to find friends, but if you get out there and do things, you will find friends. It can get better, but only if you make it happen.

Tits or GTFO

Opppp don't leave yet. See my post first

Tits or GTFO

You have two options:
A) Go see a therapist
B) Stfu and gtfo of my b and crawl in to a ball on the floor and cry yourself to sleep, then go see a therapist.

Find a social hobby. Join a bowling club or something. It's ok user, I was there in hs (switched schools and felt same way)
Another thing I forgot to mention is meditation; I think that's helped me some

That formula is the same one that's putting me down. There's no dynamic in my schedule. I don't even have the "people to talk to while waiting for class" thing.
I'm sick of people saying "bait" to posts that have NO end reward for a trolling OP. What could I gain from this? I just asked for help

MFW university is out for the summer yet retarded newfags still fall for low quality bait.

Tits or GTFO
go to a party and suck dick... you will make friends fast

OP, what, you got an issue with something I said here? You too good to respond? Dafuq?

Still waiting for tits.

You're obviously lying though. What? Did you transfer midway through summer semester? Bullshit. You couldn't finish summer semester classes if you transferred halfway through. Get the fuck out of here with your low quality shit bait.
Pic related it's OP's mom.

OP there's nothing wrong with being alone. Maybe you have a misconception which is quite common by which you think you need other people to be happy, thus by the same logic, having no one = being unhappy. Have you thought about that? It's just negative thoughts in your head, but you gotta become aware of that

Hi OP,

This is one of those things where I wish I could tell you things are going to get better or there's an easy obvious solution. But there isn't, I went through something very similar about 4 years ago. My advice, just don't kill yourself, if things get bad enough that these attitudes start affecting your ability to function, and you start failing classes, take some time off from school. I can't speak for you but usually it's not just the loneliness right now, I know for me it was the time in my life the things that were going on were absolutely horrendous.

It takes time, but as you suffer through this and afterwards you'll develop your own personality, you'll become more confident and eventually you'll be the one in charge of your life. It has taken me years and I still feel the effects of the year where I did nothing and was completely alone the entire time, but things are finally getting better.

tldr: Don't kill yourself, and if life were easy everybody would make it out alive

Are you retarded?
See and

I'm not in North America.

Tits or GTFO then

Tits or GTFO

No you retarded piece of shit, I'm still in University myself in this period so it doesn't necessarily have to be like that. 'Cause school is out doesn't mean University is

You're already completely alone, post nudes, you have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

Hi, so I'm about to start college this year, and I need you to know that I completely understand how you feel and where you're coming from. It's almost unsettling how much we have in common. I know that this is Sup Forums, but I'm still really disappointed at how much genuinely good advice there is out there. Another unsettlingly large amount of people on here are apparently fetishizing loneliness as if it's some really cool opportunity to live on your own terms and do whatever you want. Well, you know as well as me that this independence means nothing when you have nothing to do and no one to do it with. Shit sucks, dude.

Please don't let failed encounters define you and your efforts. If someone doesn't want to talk to you, it's a reflection on them, not you. They don't know you; they have their own hangups and reasons not to talk to you, and they weren't going to talk to you regardless of who you are. It's scary, but it's seriously necessary to reach out, join clubs, and maybe join your college's support group in order to find students in a similar situation. They are there because loneliness is such a ubiquitous human problem.

Sorry if that made little sense and was a discursive rambling. I just identify deeply with your problem because I'm cripplingly lonely, too. I hope the best and I desperately urge you not to let failures deter you from the greater goal of fitting in, because with enough perseverance, you will find your niche. Good luck! :)

you heartless bastard, look at what your are a poor girl is pouring her soul out and you, oh wait this is Sup Forums ... not tumblr

OP have you heard of Avoidant Personality Disorder?

I guessit could be that. But previously I had a core group of friends who all went in different directions.
Again, I'm not in North America.
How should I respond I thought you were posting about yourself. Yes, I get that contact can be overrated, but I just want someone to hang out with ideally, but would love to be able to speak more than 3 words at on a 4 hour day on campus.

Sorry, really disappointed at how little advice here is actually good.**

OP is probably just an overly dramatic bitch. Her friends haven't texted her back for an hour so now she's needs attention and validation so she makes shit up like the attention whore she is. Typical woman.

Okay why haven't you posted tits yet bitch? Do you not understand where you are? Fuck off to /soc/ if you want friends you stupid bitch.

Hey, it'll be okay. There will always be better moments.

Do you read, draw, like photography, or any other art? Anything You could do, or have with you, that might open you up for conversation?

Starting to think that

>>hermit

Thanks alot for the encouragement, I appreciate it. It seems clubs are a big recommendation here so I'll go ahead and look into it.

Try watching this OP, I guarantee it will help

youtube.com/watch?v=k6sC4GK93_4