What kind of woman would act like this?

One with dragons

Most do

all of them.

Beat me to it.

>>Physically the weakest character on the entire show
>>Not even that intelligent
>>Somehow also the most arrogant character
>What kind of woman would act like this?
A lot. Eventually all of them once they reach a certain age.

I actually want Daeneyrs to stay in Essos. She is better off there, because she practically grew up there. She doesn't know what life in Westeros is like, she thinks people would celebrate her return, but that's not true. She doesn't know about the white walkers, she doesn't know about the families that live there, she doesn't know anything at all. There is nothing that qualifies her to rule over Westeros.
She's better off conquering Essos while someone else rules over Westeros and then they both form a partnership and rule over the world as a duo.

>Physically the weakest character on the entire show
DABID

WHAT IF KELLY C LERNS TO FITE

BRIENNE AND BAD POOSY CAN TEACH HER

She's so fucking ugly
Mother of tacos

>muh chozan one

tbqh if it was a guy it would be just as bad, fucking horrible character

It's really amplified by how fucking terrible of an actor she is

Except she plays the "dumb, naive bitch who thinks she knows shit" role well.

What if Daenerys doused herself in Wildfire and then ran into battle on fire

No one would be able to touch her

But she'd be naked.

People wouldn't need to touch her, that's what weapons are for. You know, like swords?

>Not even that intelligent
>Somehow also the most arrogant character

she must browse Sup Forums

Any women with a modicum of class elevation or power.

At least in the books, it appears to be that when Dany hits Westeros she will destabilize the continent enough that the Others are able to steamroll through everyone and win

>they teach her how to teleport
>she no longer needs ships to go to Westeros

nice of you to stop by daenerys

>others

this

So her contract prohibits her from doing it. Fuck

Sounds like most young girls tbphwy.

what the fuck does that even mean

Isn't she incapable of being burnt?

>Not even that intelligent
Yeah, but she's got people skills and is able to rally others to her cause. That's a lot more useful than being smart.

Yeah, because she's bought into her own hype that she's the Mother of Dragons plus all the other titles her followers have thrown at her. When you have so many people worshiping you, it's going to rub off on you.

She's been told her entire life that she deserves to rule Westeros and she has dragons. Even at her "lowest" point, she was still the queen of a massive barbarian army. Up until this season, she's never not been in charge, of course she's arrogant.

But the show doesn't really play it that way.

She's not fireproof. She only survived the fire at the end of S1 because of the magic woman.

She's the wife of a Goon Jabar... doesn't matter that she was raped. She's a leader now, and her big plan is to free the slaves in a world where slaves could not survive on their own - so she'll turn them into her private army to overthrow some worthless iron throne over a people no one cares about.

I like the midget, though.

Western women, particularly university students.

Why did Davos suddenly change his mind about using the Red Witch's magic to revive Jon? This seemed really out of character, he had been against the use of magic since season 2.

Did you miss Stannis dying?

Why did Davos even care about Jon at all? I must have missed an episode or two where they bonded. Davos is such a bitch for Jon, I don't get it. And Jon is half a fag anyway. His own character seems clueless about why he's leading anything.

dude I'm breaking the wheel lmao

Shouldn't Stannis dying after sacrificing his daughter make him less likely to want to use magic? What the fuck did you even mean by your shitty comment?

Maybe he took it to heart when Stannis made his point about "Aegon conquered the kingdom with Dragons. Dragons are magic, Ser Davos."

Did the author know that his potential commercial options would increase if he had a feminist friendly character?

A 11/10 cutie with a strong claim, devoted second rank white knight and dragons.

Anyone known as the "mother of dragons" is bound to be an arrogant cunt

Tbh senpai I stopped watching part way through the second season. Are the dragons still there or what, because I have never seen anyone discussing them on Sup Forums

I've seen some pics showing her weight gain, but how much thicker is she really?

Also requesting the pic of the hamplanet tumblrina cosplaying her with the list of pun names... I think one of them was "breaker of chairs" maybe

Incest in GoT is a timebomb, all characters born from incest will inevitably go insane, some just take longer. She was fairly down to earth in S1 but the crazy has absolutely taken over her by now.

She's all CHA.

Second most arrogant.

Ding Ding Ding