Hey/b/ i plan on taking LSD for the first time tomorrow. Anything i should do to prepare before hand...

Hey/b/ i plan on taking LSD for the first time tomorrow. Anything i should do to prepare before hand? What activities should i do during the trip? Tell me any of your good or bad experiences taking LSD also.

Do not drink alcohol

LSD is lethal in moderate doses don't be a fucking retard what is wrong with u

Can anybody near Lincoln california hook me up with some lsd?

ur retarded

OP watch cosmos if you havent, listen to music and eat good food and just remember, its temporary

Can't tell if troll or not

You can't overdose on lsd you fucking retard. Do your research. Its the fake a hit that kills you

A typical dose is 100ug. A lethal dose would be 10,000ug or 100 blotters. Lsd actually does the least amount of damage to its users and people around them than any other drug.

Remember that it is just a trip and keep calm.
Nothing will be the same after either man. You'll know
Have Fun OP.

Helps to be around people that are experienced for your first time. Tripping alone is fun and definitely recommended, just not until you've done it a few times. I tend to enjoy the outdoors the most, however if I am staying in I throw on some Pink Floyd and melt into music. If movies are more your speed, The Wall is a great flick to watch while tripping, so is the Wizard of Oz.

Before hand you should read some philosophy and and get in a really calm state of mind.

During the trip you should go and do something fun with a small group of friends like go to the beach or go for a hike, just make sure you don't go to a really crowded public place because that could get a bit stressful. Also don't forget to drink water when your high, you can end up getting really dehydrated without noticing it.

The very first rule of tripping is to be comfy

Have you ever taken LSD? You sound like a fucking idiot that's never done a drug in his life.

Be prepared for an experience outside of any you've had before, and don't think that what to do while tripping is something you can plan in advance. Whether you like what's happening or don't like it, you need to just go with the flow and wait it out, which can be hard since it can feel like an eternity spent inside your head. People will seem alien, and everything you see, as in literally everything in your vision will take forms and movements like nothing you've ever seen before. Pretty incredible stuff the get out of a bit of paper smaller than your pinky fingernail.

Do it with a close freind if possible, if you have a cool place to go on a hike nearby do it, but only if you can make it back to your house easily, fully charge your phone, make sure you have tons of snacks, and set alarms every hour for 8 hours with a reminder on it to drink water. If your mouth starts to feel dry or your lips start to chap drink water, but don't over hydrate yourself. If your stomach feels really full just stop drinking. This may sound obvious but when your tripping it is hard to tell. Try to be in nature as much as possible but don't forget to take breaks because you will not get tired even though your mucous muscles are

No one has ever overdosed on LSD. Any reports of overdosing have been found to not be LSD, but it was sold as 'LSD'. Also that elephant story was debunked 40 years ago.

Be with at least one sober person you trust, so you can talk to them about whatever ideas and images pop up, and so they can help you stay grounded. Remember that there is absolutely no reason to be scared of anything while tripping.

What are you talking about, that is good advice, getting into a philosophical state of mind would be quite beneficial, it depends what sort of trip you are after. Being in nature is also really nice whilst on a psychedelic

>You will be high anywhere 5 to 10 hours, so it's best to take it in the morning
>You will have no appetite and water will taste a bit foul, but stay hydrated.
>You'll want to clench your teeth a lot, so remember not to.
>If you've done pretty much any drug before already, you probably don't need a trip sitter.
>Do it with more than one person if possible. It's fun.

If you can taste it, it ain't real!

Just don't forget, OP.

THE DRUGS WILL NEVER WEAR OFF AND YOU'LL BE STUCK FOREVER, YOU'LL BE HIGH FOREVER AND NEVER BE SANE AGAIN.

also drink orange juice lol

Doesn't mean the trip will be bad. I've had better trips on stuff that ended up being a research chemical instead of acid.

Watch your favorite movie during the come up to kill some time and put you in a good mood.

Only smoke once youre comfortable and know you can handle it.

Dont talk to strangers (learned that the hard way lol)

Serious question, my acid dealer all of a sudden started acting super shady and takes like two weeks to get back to me on anything-- is he being tracked or something?

im taking it with a friend whose done it before and another friend who is just gonna be there sober and watch us.

I know I've done plenty of RCs I just like to know what I'm taking and I think user has a right to know if he's gonna do it anyway.

Teeth clenching? I've never heard of that on LSD, I have personally experienced an increase in salivation, i've read other people have had the same.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, that is interesting if it did, stims are known to do that, though LSD does feel mildly stimulating at the micro dose level.

How much did you take to get the teeth clenching?

i litterally live in middle america. look it up theres fucking nothing around me. no trees. no water. we have wheat.

LMAO. Also don't forget to go outside and cross all of the roads.

You can't trip on acid without weed. Make sure to have plenty of weed. Might save your entire night from being totally uncomfortable and inhibited.

I always keep a joint for the end of the trip, helps me calm down, otherwise i can't get to sleep. You feel really buzzed after the trip.

im taking it at 9 tomorrow morning. should i go to my weights session at 6 the next morning?

I've taken different amounts of many psychedelics but they all make me want to tighten my jaw. I know another guy who claims to have the same problem. Maybe we're isolated incidents, I dunno.

Dude I live in KS and I always found some shit to walk too or walk around. The country is beautiful and probably the best place to do the shit because you're so far away from the boon of civilized culture. You can really connect with the earth, you know?

Keep your favorite songs going and be outside in a safe environment. Have a trip advisor and remember that you're tripping if shit gets bad. It'll snap you out of it or at least help calm you down. I ended up freaking out and having a conversation with myself for a solid 3 hours

I smoke before, during and after. It skyrockets your trip to an awesome happy fun bouncy melty crazy place.

Shouldn't have a problem, depending on the dosage you migh thave trouble falling asleep on the night, doing it in the morning is nice though, thats what i do aswell so you can enjoy the entire day.

The sleep after a day of psychedelics tends to be a bit shitty. is right about the "buzzed" feeling and your dreams will probably be vivid. I doubt you'll be feeling any "hangover" from the drug, but it will all depend on how well you sleep.

Have a plan for what you want to do, but don't try super hard to stick to it. It's a lot more fun if you have a plan. I've had trips that aren't as good just because I ended up sitting in a chair for 10 hours because I could never decide what to do once I started tripping.

dan deacon's when I was done dying full screen volume 11. Thank me later. Have colored pencils/paints and a sketch book on hand. Have good tea in your back back.

Optimum conditions are dropping earlier in the day, being with dear friends who are also tripping, ideally in nature (for its seclusion and visual fascination) or otherwise separated from the public. Try to have a large breakfast, as eating when tripping is an ordeal worth skipping. Drink something nice and heavy as the day winds down and the drugs wear off (e.g. an excellent shiraz, syrah, or whatever your tastes are). Don’t double drop, it’s too exhausting.

Against the advice of some other posters, I’d honestly avoid anything psychedelic or otherwise ‘trippy’ (e.g. Pink Floyd) – that sort of art is comically contrived when you’ve actually undergoing the drug experience that they’re attempting to recreate. Just listen to whatever you enjoy, your brain will do the rest.

Yo. Fellow Kansas trip fag here. Lawrence reppin'. who you nigga?

Speak for yourself... I love them each on their own, but whenever I try them together I always get paranoid and have really bad thought loops.

OP: i'd recommend not smoking at all your first time, or at least waiting until well into the trip.

Plan out some sweet visuals, good music, and perhaps a walk through nature. It will change you outlook on life so keep an open mind going in. Most important of all, just go with the flow and enjoy yourself. Its a blast!

This, you will likely get alot of good ideas, so get some paper to write and draw on, you'll also notice that the ideas come too fast and that you can't write fast enough so if you want, get a sound/voice recorder.

Music can really transform your trip and set the right mood for you, not only that, but if you end up in a state of synaesthesia, the music will be VERY kool.

this

+i try to stay away from pot until the end of the trip

Good stuff.

True you don't need to listen to trippy shit, unless thats your thing. it's no weirder than when youre sober.
My favorite trip was star wars and classical music.

Out the 316 forreal. Used to slang qpers to a faggot out in Lawrence. Happy tripping brotherman.

Keep it light, watched train spotting during a trip, not the best idea.

You just get paranoid when smoking weed by itself is my guess. If OP has been a long time smoker and has never used acid he should smoke. No tobacco though. Tobacco tastes like death on acid.

Are you dosing with friends user?

my highest dose was two 300ug tabs and it's just really heavy feeling. i had done it plenty of times before and it was amazing. just go with the flow of things. if you're laughing at a tv remote for 30 minutes, then fine. don't think it's a bad thing. i had a bad trip once because i felt like it had to be a certain way. just chill out and have fun mang. controlled environment.

Go to amusement park. Trip balls and rollercoasters

LSD is fun. But shrooms are by far the best in my book. if you know how to talk to the shroom, then you know what's up.

Even if you aren't dosing with friends OP you should still go outside on a hike. No need to sit cooped up inside. Don't watch a movie that's a waste of a possible great experience. JUST EAT ONE HIT. Other than that have fun laugh and enjoy the day.

Nope, i have this teeth thing too when i'm on lsd

Starwars and classical music, i'll have to try that one

Not at all actually… Nor do I get paranoid on acid. I have, however, noided out once on a large dose of mushrooms, given bad situational shit

That baby was permanently engrained into your mind, i was sober and thought that it was fucked up.

I've had this too user. But it's usually because of the L not being as clean as it should be.

Play some 60s jams like jimi hendrix, or paul mccartney and be sure to be with a friend you can deeply trust because if you arnt it can fuck you up mentally mid trip

Does anyone have a problem with excess salivation? I get it sometimes and I have no idea how to fix it

It happens to me a lot but mostly with x and mdma

You don't.

Yes, they say it has to do with the fight or flight reaction, as far as i know there isn't a way to stop it, it does get anoying to always have to swallow, i had it during my last trip

dont trick yourself into turning off the lights, shit can get weird asf if you are laying in the dark

Never think about demons and you will be fine after ten or so hours.

OP, just kick back with some music playing. From there on your mind will tell you what it wants to do.

Op phone a cop and tell him you're doing it before you do it. The suspense will make the trip that much more insane

if its sour spit it out

or bitter or makes your mouth numb

Watch the movie videodrone. James woods face OMG. I tripped and watched that movie, such a good experience I had to immediately watch the movie again during same trip.. have fun

Videodrome*** is the name of the movie. Death to videodrome long live the flesh.

I wouldn't do it. I regret ever trying hallucinogens, it changed my ideas and way of thought, I felt like I lost a little bit of "me"

LSD always makes me clench my jaw, as well as most drugs honestly. Ketamine is one of the few that doesn't make my jaw tighten. LSD also makes my mouth more dry.. interesting it makes yours increase salivation.

Dear Op. I just dropped 2 hits for the first time about 30ms ago. dont be a puss just do it

you still have time to take more, pussy

Dont think about the spiders that come out of the couch. They will get into your eyes and the only way to survive is to rip them out.

Watch rick and morty!

Youtube search for tidy monster

Am I the only one who tends to have a worse time if I'm with other people? I prefer to trip alone and am usually less anxious doing so.

90% sure this is vasoconstriction from RCs

I've actually never tripped with anyone yet, its always been by myself, i can do whatever i want and not have to worry about doing what is socially normal, also i have trouble speaking properly whilst on LSD, i went to get coffee at a cafe once, DUDE! I got tunnel vision like in the movie Limitless whilst walking down the road, the road seemed to echo a bit, then came crossing roads! WOW that was an adventure it itself, then came the time to order coffee, i poundered what i would say for only a few millions years then spagetti came out of my mouth and i got a coffee in the end.

Anyways, LSD sometimes gives me headaches with higher doses, caffeine seems to calm that down, caffeine is good for headaches, but only a specific type of head ache, it can make the other worse

If it's just me and another person tripping I have a great time. But if it's a lot of other people tripping (5+ total) it just gets chaotic and not as enjoyable.

Do Whatever comes to mind, just enjoy the trip.

Listen to Flying Lotus/Captain Murphy. Best music while on acid, music makes the trip