Hey Sup Forums i'm writing a movie script

Hey Sup Forums i'm writing a movie script
whatever gets posted i'll add it to the script

bump

and then pepe

A man with fake cock & balls that is actually a semi-auto handgun.

now buds

what movie are you writing

His nickname must be "The Goose".

Black lives are expendable

The misadventures of Sup Forums

checked.

Alright, The Goose is missing a sidekick
What shall we name him?

bungo mcmilliamstein. he's jewish.

Niggers.

Small dick niggers hung for robbing a Korean gas station

Jackson "Mickey D" Bumby

OP here, we need a villain and a love interest

hitler as protagonist

He lived on a small island, the unfortunate thing being that the island, was shaped like Nicholas Cage, he thought to himself, should he invite Cage to stay one day? No, that would be wrong. Better yet, he admired the cage land all day every day.

the jews
on both

>villian is the concept of social interaction.
>love interest is the personification of white supremacy
>setting is space

make it happen. instant classic

script looking good
now we need a type of music for the movie

Scored by Death Grips song but without the beats and synth, just MC Ride yelling

Mouther fucking Randy Savage on a unicycle commits mass genocide of the black in a mall in south africa. The mall was a Wall mart but the walls where green. All of the blacks talk like there from 19 century england and where some crazy ass hats. Where talking next level pimp hats. After the genocide its revealed that Randy Savage was actually Will Smith from Fresh Prince of Bel Air. He knows now what he must do. While crying he sings the theme from the show and turns a revovler on himself after thr first 30 secs of the song he shoots himself and all the white bystanders weep at the loss of a great man. One kid in the crowd in thr midst of his crying lets go of his Nicholas Cage Con Air balloon and it flies off with the camera following it flying into the air

Vaporwave is only wave

Bumpin ffs

OP here, sending the script to warner bros as we speak

Can't wait to read the script

That is the sasquatch gang

Dont fuk with me Op

Gaylord kansas is a great place to visit

Well fuck me, i somehow accidentally deleted the entire script

If you dont reply to this thread with your movie script your mom will die in her sleep tonight