Movies which you knew would suck, yet you felt obligated to the franchise, you went to see and it sucked

Movies which you knew would suck, yet you felt obligated to the franchise, you went to see and it sucked...

Zoolander 2

Every adam sandler movie ever

Star Trek: The Motion Picture
Star Wars: Episode 2 and 3
Second "Vacation" movie.

>posting ghostbusters
you're a dumb baby who has never know suffering or hardship
>the xfiles movies
>star wars prequels
>the matrix 2 and 3
>several star treks
>a spiderman and batman here and there
you really need to grow up

cmon man, I love adam sandler movies.
I feel like people are just getting behind someone who said they suck and pretending they are cool.

Unbelievable that you were so brainwashed by the Jews that you forced yourself to pay for an experience you knew would be terrible.

> implying the franchise was ever good

Not good. In fact, was always VERY FAR FROM GOOD!

>Transformers

I mean, it was entertaining but it still sucked donkey dicks.

Fair dinkum mate

Lol sandler said himself that the only reason he does most movies nowadays is to take vacations to exotic places. You know he probably half asses most roles

this fucking piece of shit

his current movies suck. i mean the guy has millions of dollars and he aint that good like before, he doesnt even have to try. Last movie i thought it was good was little nicky and his cartoon movie. Those 2 movies are like more than 10 years old.

Why is superman fighting a robot?

100% agreed. IDK what the fuck they were thinking. They don't have the people Marvel has to pull off a good real life adaptation. They should just stick to cartoon movies. I'm actually looking foward to suicide squad because of will smith,

how could anyone have possibly liked Little Nicky?? So cringe worthy...

i saw that shit with my gf, she made me go.... fuck. the nigger deserves the "hell" she's getting. fuck this movie.

Star Wars: The Force Awakens
Star Wars: The Phantom Menace
Star Wars: Attack of the Clones
Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith

A lot of people have told me that about SS and Will Smith.... i can't even...

To me, if it didnt have that nigger in it, i would want to watch it even more... why do you fags love will smith?

thas ironman

you bitch. i liked all those movies

Legend of bel-air

>I am so grown up.
>You watch children's movies, that is not very grown up.
>You need to be more grown up like me.

Only children ever think this way.

Star Wars VII

It killed the entire franchise for me.

exactly

i don't wanna watch the fresh prince of romantic comedies in the dc universe...

Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens.

>Star Wars: The Force AwakensStar Wars: The Phantom MenaceStar Wars: Attack of the ClonesStar Wars: Revenge of the Sith

I loved the prequels for what they were, but couldn't get into the Clone Wars or Rebels. TFA was so bad that I no longer have any interest at all in Star Wars beyond the first six films.

The Hangover 3

If you went to see Patriarchy Busters then you're a faggot.

This movie was so bad I walked out of the theater near the end. Another franchise raped. By women none the less.

This gorilla is taller than Thor

Other than that wouldfuck/10

>how could anyone have possibly liked Little Nicky?? So cringe worthy...

Yeah, but the Hitler/Pineapple scene was pretty funny.

Proving that not all Marvel movies are good, but Cage is always a douche.

I kind of enjoy the prequels as campy B movies, but TFA was just too bad to even enjoy as a shitty movie. Like there was no fun in it. At least the prequels had fun, even if they are bad movies

>that whole crowd
>not one single woman

So sexist.

You forgot jedi.

No it was cringey and on the nose

You know, I had always found something odd about these 4 but I never knew what until now.

They look straight out of an all female prison.
And the tall black girl is the queen dyke that controls them all.

>any Alien movie after Aliens.
>any Terminator after Terminator 2.
>that fucking Independence sequel

His recent movies are all the very lowest and dullest humor around. Absolutely horrible, no creativity whatsoever, just fart humor and old people falling or people hurting themselves in funny ways.

This faggot gets it

It's the same fucking shtick over and fucking over

Technically not a marvel movie

Damn, people were this upset with star wars VII? I had low hopes for it, being a reboot and all, so i thought it was solid.

LOL yeah I downloaded Salvation... the fucking "directors cut". I stopped watching halfway through and deleted it.

Andy Sixx and the Terrible Horrible No-good Very Bad Log Of Shit. That thing sucked, man.

WTF do you mean technically? It had the Marvel logo at the start. In Nics defense, the writing and direction were not real good either.

he is a pretty good actor and probably the only recognizable one at that movie. I enjoyed some of his movies and being an old fag would watch fresh prince when i was a kid. that "nigger" taught me to be proud of who i am and taught me values. maybe you didn't grew up watching it but for me? I respect him. (not his parenting skills though, idk what the fuck is up with his kids)

The mummy 3
Indiana jones 4
Die hard 4 and 5
Iron man 3
Every superman movie ever
Batman and Robin
Transformers

>No originality in story
>No explanation on why Rey can use force
>No explanation on why Luke's lightsaber was at that bar
>No explanation on how Rey can easily use a lightsaber
>Mark Hamill is listed second on credits, no lines spoken at all
>Predictable
>The only interesting character was Finn
>Everyone ignores the droid that Luke owns and no one thinks that it will know where he will be
Fuck that movie

my bad i was away, little nicky was awesome. At the time it was good comedy with some awesome actors. Plus ozzy osbourne? whats not to love? my taste in movies are mainly romantic comedies so you can guess why i liked it.

explain? never heard of this emo shit.

so technically Blade was not a marvel movie too?

They didn't have the rights to the character at the time. Marvel made the character, but not the movie itself.

Just a qt emo who literally got famous for being a qt. He's the lead singer of the band Black Veil Brides and they're terrible

Fair points i guess, not enough for me to dislike the movie though because it is a reboot, so i cut it some slack. At least for the originality part, they pretty much have to play it safe to somewhat please the fans. So many reboots completely fuck the series in the ass.

Now i havent seen the movie in a while, but wasnt it hinted that Rey was Lukes daughter? If so that at least explains her having the force, and since its such a unexplained power of magic, i think its not too farfetched that she somehow learns it. I mean Luke didnt get much practice but somehow he still pulled a lot of completely lucky shit.
Using a lightsaber is basically just swinging a sword, if your opponent is just as bad then theres no need to learn it. Fuck the prequels and their lightsaber fights, they made it all ridiculous.

Mark was 2nd on the credits? Thats pretty funny.

yeah what kind of retard go see a movie he know will suck??
when they have it was all a female cast i decided to never see that shit... i was right everyone say the movie shit and the review ( unless they are write by a female ) are bad.

The Force Awakens(good thing I torrented it)
Underworld 2(I was young and hopeful, this one still hurts)
Aliens 3-4
Gremlins 2
the Die Hard with Justin Long

I skipped the fuck out of Ballbusters *because* of my obligation to the franchise.

Forgot to mention the inconsistencies of Kylo Ren'so powers or the fact they wouldn't shut the fuck up about Po being the best pilot in the galaxy

This.

If I remember correctly, someone was talking to Rey about Luke and she was like "isn't that just some made up story?" Mind you, the events in episode 6 were about 30 years before episode 7. I don't remember anyone saying anything about the force to her or how to apply it. Luke isn't shown much practice but it is implied that Obi Wan and Yoda teach him offscreen. Even if Kylo was injured, he really shouldn't have had much trouble disposing of Rey, also fencing is a lot harder than you think.

Yup, I'm a huge Luke fan so I was pretty pissed that he had 20 seconds of screen time and no lines.