Country

Country

Does your country have a figure greater than Alexander?

Sweden, no

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skanderbeg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

America

Yes

Albania,no

America

No

Russia
Ghengis khan

Alexander the Great is over-rated anyways

Alexander was from the Macedonian tribe of Yugoslavs, so my country has Alexander himself.

Yes.
Me.

THIS

My Ancestor :)

Do they not teach you about Gustavus Adolphus?
Or Karl VIII?

Don't you have Carl XII? Or Gustav Adolf?

niikura tetsuro, the inventor of radiation

GUSTAVUS

he was greek, ancient pela is in greece today

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Skanderbeg

when you dont know your own history

It's me

USA here. We don't have as good a conqueror as Alexander, but we have many, many liberators who were all just as good or better.

hitler

We have countless

i dont know about "many, many liberators" but there was god-general sherman, patton, washington, and that's about it (missing a few)

You forgot Tom Brady.

Patton is the single most overrated general in US military history

sherman though

Sherman was a fucking legend. One of the GOATs.
Only butthurt niggers and Southerners say otherwise.

We had one. Once.

>FYROMian diaspora
>yes

THIS

I cannot fucking believe it when ANYONE shits on him

why would niggers say otherwise? he put the southern shitstain traitors in their place

The only person who has great in his title is Alfred the Great. Oh there was Cnut the Great but fuck him.

No that is italy

Washington was a mediocre general. Sure he was an upstanding citizen and set some very good precedents as the first president of the United States, but on the battlefield the guy lacked inspiration.

Napoleonic France is best France.

what happened? :^)

Nice try but Khan is Mongolian.
Russia is great at stealing land from other cultures, but Mongolia will always be the best in that field.

Because the South is full of niggers, so they hate Sherman by association.

What Sherman did in Georgia and the Carolinas was one of the main things that lead to the South losing the war.
Sherman was a man who loved the USA, loved the Union and the constitution, and hated war but understood what it took for the peace he believed in.

>You cannot qualify war in harsher terms than I will. War is cruelty, and you cannot refine it; and those who brought war into our country deserve all the curses and maledictions a people can pour out. I know I had no hand in making this war, and I know I will make more sacrifices to-day than any of you to secure peace. But you cannot have peace and a division of our country. If the United States submits to a division now, it will not stop, but will go on until we reap the fate of Mexico, which is eternal war [...] I want peace, and believe it can only be reached through union and war, and I will ever conduct war with a view to perfect and early success. But, my dear sirs, when peace does come, you may call on me for anything. Then will I share with you the last cracker, and watch with you to shield your homes and families against danger from every quarter.

The man was fucking based and one of the GOAT generals in American military history.

Too bad the Union he preserved has just gone further and further downhill since then.

Trump will save us. Trump will make America great again.

I'm more of an Carolean fan.

nothing personal kiddo
but u seem to listen to sabaton too

Nah, don't find the music too interesting. Just an avid historyfaggot.

They were your kings as much as ours but sure.

I didn't want to seem intrusive or we wuzzing. But yeah.

yes

Can someone makes a pic of a Southern Yugoslavian who calls himself a Macedonian and believes Alexander the Great was his ancestor?
based on this model

Did Alexander ever defeat an entire army by himself?

alexander was real.

FOY

only half yank but i appreciate it, ya fucking mick

A yank is a yank, you can't say it's only half.

not denying im a yank, but im leaf too

We have guys who defeated England, France and half of Germany at the same time.

sure boyo

No but Teddy Roosevelt is pretty cool