1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Should America apologize for nuking Japan in World War II?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12039650
youtube.com/watch?v=Yb7-mKyEaeg&t=2m23s
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

strawpoll.me/12039650
strawpoll.me/12039650
strawpoll.me/12039650

America should do it again just because people demand an apology.

Where's "2nukes werent enough"?

Did we not apologize for it already?
I mean it was a necessary tool, but it didn't need to be on a large urban center.

Giving Japan democracy WAS our apology

Obama didn't apologize but did say he felt sorry for those Japanese civilians who died, which is all that's really needed imo. Japan's not really butt hurt about it anyway.

No apologies, Obama did not apologize when he spoke at Hiroshima either.

1. LEAF

2. Fuck no. Japan should honestly be thankful considering what they did and what the alternatives were.

No

The people who are responsible are long dead. What would an apology be worth now? (I could kinda see Trump doing it though, just for laughs)

We didn't give them democracy so much as we protected them from communism.

no

we told em beforehand and even burnt cities to the ground and they wouldnt give up

Burning cities was worse desu

A-are the pilots alright? did they get cancer?

Japan forced their hand, so no they shouldn't apologize.

no. I fucking hate jap rats.

All's fair in love and war

stop making ridiculous threads like this

honestly

7 out of 10 posts by my countrymen are simply the most useless and embarrassing to behold

Shouldn't be too bad. Check this one out though:
youtube.com/watch?v=Yb7-mKyEaeg&t=2m23s

>them walking towards it

1. Nukedjapanistan
2. Obviously not

1.japan
2.absolutely

Sorry

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_war_apology_statements_issued_by_Japan

Did a ctrl-F on Nanking. Got no results.

You are a nation of rapists. You deserve death.

No

This is nothing to do with it\(◎o◎)/

t. John Smith

>ITT e/b/in teenagers fedora tippers
You are all a bunch of faggots without soul: USA should apologies for killing innocents, also Japs have anime wtf Sup Forums

This has everything to do with it, and if you weren't such a useless, heartless fucking Nip you'd understand. Your country tried to start an imperialist war in which it raped, executed and tortured foreign nationals on a systematic basis, and even encouraged these practices. Your country thrusts everyone in the pacific theatre into a brutal war where millions of soldiers and civilians died and you expect us to feel sorry about or bad for YOU?

I'd say it was mercy that the USA didn't kill you down to the last man, woman, and child but it was actually expedience.

i'm real jap٩(๑`^´๑)۶٩(๑`^´๑)۶٩(๑`^´๑)۶٩(๑`^´๑)۶

kys m(_ _)mm(_ _)mm(_ _)mm(_ _)mm(_ _)m

Calm down Canada, we're all friends here now.

No. They deserve two more.

1. Fin
2. Yes, that was very rude.

so(;一_一)?

doesn't really matter anymore. Japan doesn't complain about it because they were brutal in WWII. they recovered so well after the war that it's not important.

>7 out of 10 posts by my countrymen are simply the most useless and embarrassing to behold

You guys kinda deserved it m8. Sorry that it fucked people's offspring though.

1. Flag
2. American should apologize for overthrow the best government of all history

So it was several orders more merciful than what Japan deserved. You got off easy. The only reason it wasn't worse was that it would have been more expensive and dragged the war out longer.

You have no right to ask for an apology. You should be apologizing to China and thanking the United States for sparing you total destruction when they had every right not to.

That any Japanese would think of asking for an apology is fucking disgusting. Walk into the sea and drown.

Nobody ever demands apology for the firebombings

hahaha(ㆁωㆁ*)(ㆁωㆁ*)(ㆁωㆁ*)

Are you a moron( ´∀`)?

Huh, for some reason I thought we would have done it already. I guess apologizing for the civiliazan casualties alone seems reasonable.

Probably would have gotten them to surrender without it, and sooner if we weren't so stuck on "muh unconditional surrender".

t. Chang Wong Ching

Go back to your glorious China, you smelly crap of a human being.