Get in a pokemon world, see this, what do you do?

get in a pokemon world, see this, what do you do?

recruit

rape her

What a fucking business. I will open a store right in front like the goyim I am and sell even more using pokelures

Get something to eat and tip her double for being smart.

Ask for lemonade ( assuming that is what it is) and the cool ranch doritos.
Im team instinct but fuck lays classic.

Invest in her.

>no prices

literally everyone's gonna come up asking if the shit's free. Otherwise solid idea, I commend the girl

buy lemonade and gib to my pokemon

I'd ask her what month is she pretending to be pregnant

Obviously prices are different you dipshit. Also if we put prices on it cheap shits like you wont get any close and would rather starve than buy it.

>prices are different

what the hell are you talking about? For each team or what?

>Also if we put prices on it cheap shits like you wont get any close and would rather starve than buy it.

Customers will see "Chips- 25 cents" and say oh that's reasonable and buy it. Versus thinking it's free, then getting let down, and moving on because you were thrown off by the misleading sign

I dont like cool ranch though but I dont wanna be seen taking the lays this is a predicament

why not cheese

>THE CUPS ARE FUCKING GREEN NOT YELLOW REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You poor people never cease to amuse me

>see shop
>so poor you immediately pray and hope it's free anyways

top kek friend

appreciate her creativity and work

give her some business

then mention it in passing to my jewish friend who i will find the next day trying to steal all her business.

well done

Buy some Cool Ranch Doritos and red Koolaid.

laugh bc i know she wont sell half of it
and based on how she looks, she'll probably crush the rest later that night

bitch should been selling with a permit

Kick it in the face

I'm not putting myself in that situation, I don't even that shitty game. I'm speaking objectively about what others will do. People are generally petty niggers about things like this

Smart girl.

Hell yeah that wailmer is mine. Pikachu, go!

Brilliant businesswoman, I'd hire her!

>yfw people are making money off pokemon go and your sitting home alone and fat

This girl will have a successful life

Inform the authorities. No vendor license? You're going to jail, kid.

Goy. It's goy, you fucking uneducated filth. Goyim is plural, goy is singular.

If you look closelier, you can see prices are written way down in the bottom of the sign.

Bitch pee'd in the lemonade.

Ok edge-lord.

Give her props for being a good capitalist. Then but some cool ranch and lemonade

That kid is a capitalist. Unlike some of you filthy waxing your own carrot shoving my little pony dolls up your ass living with your mother anime watching neckbeard having unshaved non employed no future no girlfriend no life having pieces of shit.

I would call the police because im certain she has no business licence and cannot operate a store without one.

Why the FUCK are the cups not yellow

EH YO Girl
lemme get a peek atchu
then depending if she is receptive or not I'd go in for the kill or just play it off as a joke