Alright Sup Forums, probations got me smoking cigarettes again. how do i get a better/stronger/longer buzz?

alright Sup Forums, probations got me smoking cigarettes again. how do i get a better/stronger/longer buzz?
I've tried smoking faster, bigger hits, different hits, and everything i could think of. I even tried smoking some american spirits, nasty n the buzz was basically the same. how do i enhance a buzz? please let me know any advice you guys have, thanks.

Smoke out of a bong, piece, pipe

so just buy bagged tobacco?

I use to smoke a lot and never got a buzz so you are doing something wrong user

Hold the smoke longer, nigger

tobacco gives a buzz, chew and cigarettes both. not exactly sure how but it ike messes with the head. obviously not too good for you, but not bad and feels decent. i feel like I've grown out of getting s buzz, as most people would if thats right?

thank you, nigger.

>smoking cigarettes again
>get a stronger buzz

You sound like some kid who is just starting to smoke and not getting the same buzz anymore because of getting a tolerance to the nicotine.

Enjoy your cancer kid :D

Stop smoking. Cigarettes contain MAOIs that make it easier to get addicted to other drugs.

19 y/o on probation. just trying to make the most out of them. perfectly aware they aren't good for you, don't mind that. never been one for taking care of myself

Google a type of tobacco called "Mapacho"

Maybe you should start taking care before you're back in.

Oh and next time just stay in as long as possible so you don't have to sit through the probation.

You will fuck it up. And you will be on probation for the next decade or two, if you're lucky and don't get sent back to jail.

tabacco in a bong extremely gross man but get you high-like would not reccomend

>19
>thinks he's not a kid

>never said not a kid
>stated my age and gender
maybe next time man!

Google "dokha" bro. It's a very strong tobacco product that gives you an intense head rush for a few minutes if you smoke a large volume (such as out of a 2 liter bottle). 100% legal anywhere tobacco is sold legally. You can buy it online.

And why would you want to do this.

Tobacco is poison for the mind, it exists only to take your money and health away

No matter what you do you will build a tolerance to it. Switch to chewing tobacco. You will get a buzz. When that stops working learn to swallow the juice. That will give you a hell of a buzz. Eventually that will quit working though.

sounds pretty hardcore

If your mind is susceptible to being "poisoned" by tobacco, you must've been incredibly weak minded in the first place. No loss.

As for me and the big boys, we'll be enjoying the tastes of life.

Your "mind" is not some metaphysical soul in some God-universe

It is a biological thing and you're feeding it antidepressants and weak stimulants.

If you cannot stop doing this to yourself, it just might be you who is weak-minded.

Long time dipper here, don't listen to this guy. All it'll do is fuck your stomach up.

This is probably just bait, but maybe try not being a little bitch about it and stop letting addiction run your life.
Took me two weeks after quitting cold turkey to quit being a little faggot about it. Haven't had nicotine since.
Start exercising and do something new with your life like go to school, or at least get a better job.
There is nothing wrong with you, you're not an idiot, and the world owes you nothing; the problem is that you're straight being a faggot about some butt-hurt you couldn't get over.
>TL;DR: why are we even having this conversation?

BAIT.

Nigger got served and now claims he was trolling, classic.

Try chewing tobacco, i havent got a buzz from cigs in years and i dont even smoke that much

I only ever smoked dokha in college with some guy who actually was on probation. Never touched tobacco since then.

Since you seem dull, let me spell out what I'm implying. Normal people don't have any problem "stopping", and if you think otherwise, it's because you are subnormal yourself.

The "buzz" goes away and never returns sadly.
I started smoking because the buzz was really nice when combined by being outside during the night and listening to music. I still do enjoy smoking, but I smoke pretty rarely now simply because that "buzz" isnt there anymore. Its still relaxing as fuck and I enjoy smoking.

Right, I've deleted my gmail account I told her the password to, and tonight I'm burning all the embarrassing sexual toys we have (strap on, chastity belt ect).
I've microwaved our phones and I'm seeing my work accountant and getting my wages paid into my account not hers from now on.
Ahhh I almost forgot I'm hiding mine and the kids passports too.
I'll fucking show that cunt.

Copenhagen. You'll buzz so hard you puke the first time.

Space out your cigarettes. I only get buzzes if I smoke one every 2 hours.

i think you just accidentally the thread bro

The who he is replying to here. I agree do not try if you have a vagina.

Fucking huff gas or some shit or kill yourself Faggot