Do I ever have a chance of getting laid...

Do I ever have a chance of getting laid? I'm terrified that if I ever get in a situation where I might have sex with a girl she will just laugh after seeing pic related and not want to have sex with me, or be barely able to feel anything. Has anyone here with a small dick been able to have any "success?"

bump

What's that red shit? That'd be my first concern

Is this erect?

The bright side: this shouldn't keep you from getting laid.
The downside: don't expect to fuck the same girl twice

Pretty sure it's just a birth mark, been there as long as I can remember

Bullshit, looks like some kind of fungus or heat rash. That shit ain't no birthmark

First off shave that hair off, it might show more

I mean it's been there as long as I can remember, I've never had sex so it can't be a STD, and it's been there basically all my life. Is it really that noticeable?

no im pretty sure he have aidscancer

You are a perfect candidate for enlargement surgery.

Yes, it's noticeable. It may just be a discoloration of the skin, but it looks like a rash. This could cause girls to hesitate.

Worst case of jock itch I've ever seen

I've had this issue before, looser underwear, no blankets at night and some good lotion took care of it.

at least trim all that to make it show more & a girl wouldnt care TBH

I mean I've literally had this all my life, I don't think it's going away

See a fucking dermatologist about it. Your tiny dick isn't going to keep you from getting laid but no bitch is going to believe that isn't some disease.

We don't believe you. In fact with you thinking half of your head being bright red "isn't noticeable", you've never seen another dick in your life, or this is bait.

Yea dude it looks like an STD. Or aidscancer.

I have a large dick

I have had more trouble fitting it into girls and generally have to date sluts if I want fuck.

So, no. Most girls can't handle a big dick. And most girls haven't seen 100 real dicks and can't really compare. You will only get mad fun of if you dump a chick, she'll tell her friends.

>Mad fun
>>Look at them, they're actually laughing at it! Haha, this is the best!

Most girls will work with what they get when it gets to that point. But yeah youe kinda fucked

Keep your hands and lips moving for a good 20 minutes all over her and by the time you get in her she will cum instantly without bothering to notice that she hasn't been fucked with a louisville slugger. I know because of...reasons.

Anyone can get laid OP you just need to not give a fuck! If you want a girl go get one. As long as you show a girl attention and show her you're interested you'll get laid.

If you go to the doctor or something it could be helpful

dubs confrim

Just give in to BBC, you'll never be able to please a woman with your pathetic white boi clitty

I d-don't want to be fucked by BBC

>And most girls haven't seen 100 real dicks
I have and still prefer average

trure

Is this a metric ruler or the one made for autistic people

Its in inches

Shave, it'll look bigger. I'd recommend trimming it so you dont look like a child. And it could be much much much worse. 4 inches isnt great, but it could be so much worse. You could also try to be really good at fellatio and know your way around their vagina to pleasure them. If you can do that they'll have a hard time rejecting you for a dick that's just an inch below average. you're also not fat so you have that going for you. Make sure to practice good hygiene, and a haircut can go a long way. Don't be afraid to be confident.

Good luck OP!

not op here, but I'm super insecure about my cock too.
it's just under 6 length and about 6 girth. does is look okay? does it look small because of the girth?

are you asian? lol lol lol

The tree looks much taller when the brush below is trimmed appropriately.

You're fine

looks good to me user!

Yeah I have and its ok, if she loves you and stay with you for atleast a year, wile her knowing about your dick, its fine, but make sure you conpensate, like eat ass, clit master, buy a vibrator for her pleasure, and maybe even work up to becoming a rich fag so you know she stays. But you can work around your dick size, kik fstar89

aka for autistic people

Do you condition your pubes, or is that a natural luster?

god you have no idea how good a random strangers approval makes me feel.
>no sarcasm

Looks like you were born with los herpes. Was your mother a whore?

Femanon here, speaking from experience a large penis is not that great. i prefer average and that is what you are. just treat a girl nice be funny and if you work on getting her off first you are in there. oh and in the dark she will not even notice the birth mark. Good luck:-)

your cock is fine, and you're an attention whore.

i suppose you could get her drunk first...

OP here, if it makes you feel any better I'd love to be almost 6 inches

Natural luster?

tits

Some super skinny women like small dicks. You can identify them by finding out if they find asian or indian men attractive.

3 hints.
1 Shave so it looks bigger
2 Don't ask for a bj
3 Don't fuck with the lights on
Bitches can't judge the size very well, say it's 5 inches.

It's all about confidence, man.

is that your hard cock or no? if so, no you got no chance of getting laid

If you wanna look bigger shave, also its how you use it, your stamina and how long you can keep it together for my man

my gf says her ex had a 4 inch penis, and that he knew how to work it, so she could reach orgasm with it.
You're ok, besides you look young so it can still grow a bit.

Do I look good bros?

my asian gf says she was okay with sucking and fucking little asian dicks.

of course she also says she loves how big my dick is. 7 inches here,

you will be okay as long as the girl is accustomed to tiny dicks like yours.

Smiley face cock says, You'll be alright.

reroll stats

(suicide)

The glorious shine on those pubes.

Also, the Gspot on most women isn't super deep, so if you know what you're doing, you're fine.

Is it me, or does his cock look like a volcano spewing out lava from the left side?

It is hard :/
I really don't last very long, never had sex but I cum pretty fast when jerking off
thanks

this

you're fine man, just keep those pubes under control.
i've been able to please the girls i've been with just fine with >pic related.
skinny 5.5"

>2 Don't ask for a bj
why the fuck not? it won't gag her! it's the perfect bj cock!!

says the homo

Not on the first date at least, if she(or he, often times op is a fag) is okay for a second time, she is OK with his size, and in that case op should ask for a bj

>says the homo
nope str8 m8

>It's the perfect bj cock!! No homo str8

Can we review here

you'll be fine, if any woman gives you shit for your cock she's a size queen and probably a piece of shit. my dick is abt that size and i've had countless vaginas shlurping on it.

get good at licking pus (start slow and soft) and you'll do fine... unless you're a piece of shit then fuck you

>It's the perfect bj cock!!

nice post

Who else besides chicks or chicks with dicks that enjoy sucking a cock?

thats straight up niggercancer dude

It's ok, it will come to you all at once!

thanks. girls that are worth fucking will care more about getting attention in general than your dick size

Felatio is sucking dick... btw

I jagg'd off with a tag before and I got some kinda rash that looked like that before, it went away but I'm thinking you masturbating a lil too hard there brah

U right, meant oral

def worth seeing a dermatologist to see if they can decrease it if it is benign

Your dick is fine. Literally wrong with the size, shape, or profile of your dick. You can fuck plenty of girls and be just fine at it with what you have. That red spot is pretty weird though, not going to lie.

*Cunnilingus
I mean..I'm sure there is a chick out there who loves a dude who can really chug a cock, but I reckon most prefer their pussy licked

OK ;-; realized after posting, but can't edit posts so whateve

And yeah absolutely

Fuckin *ik not ok fucking autocorrect

trim the pubes idiot

Not OP here but random question
Does jelqing work?
Does anyone have anything to share about it at all?

just ask a good friend for casual sex