Have you ever fucked a celeb or seen one naked in real life? Share your story below

have you ever fucked a celeb or seen one naked in real life? Share your story below

don't leave out details

bumping with kim

yeah I popped Taylor Swift's cherry

her anal cherry? pretty sure Kanye claimed the front door

I met a pretty famous girl from chaturbate, and fucked her within 20 minutes of meeting her. True story

good lay?

Actually the best I ever had. no exaggeration

what's her cam name?

Used to love her ass, but the OP photo has made me start to worship her breasts more. Literally the perfect woman.

And the girl's got some serious DSL's

Yeah, she handles bbc like a champ. Wife material.

story?

that she is

cuz you honestly believe that?

I was one of the makeup artist for x-men DOFP and I did all of j law's makeup. On the last day of shooting she blew me in the make up trailer, in her mystique makeup and all

how'd it feel having that blue ring around your dick?

Not gonna lie, I'd pay good money to pull cleanup duty on dat ass after Ray J was done nutting in/on her.

The bitch gives the best head I've ever had, it was amazing to pump my load down her throat

what was it like doing the makeup?

A long fucking process....about 4 or 5 hours from start to finish, totally worth it to see her mostly naked almost every day

define mostly?

pics or it didn't happen

any stories?

bet anybody who spends even three hours with this chick has a 70% chance of seeing her naked

forgot pic

my gf has like her identical body minus the tattoos. it's so great fucking her

good for you mate, any pics?

Tara Reid grabbed my dick on a dance floor

pics bro?

story?

nope

Things that didn't happen

a friend of mine stuck it in barbara

would love to have a roll in the hay with miley

Although the user is bullshiting you she has a thong and pasty's on

I had to be on the set for Girls and saw Lena Dunham naked.

I'm still in a relationship with Kim Kardashian. Fuck her in her pussy and play with her bags of sand.

So sorry to hear that. You doin okay?

figured as much. still must be nice to be around that for several hours

She was so damn cute when she was younger now she just looks like a washed out whore

Not much of one I tried pretty hard to bang her she was in my town shooting a movie her and some dude came to the bar and partied she was pretty cool, bought drinks for the whole bar all night (30 40 people) at the end of the night she gave me one of those aww you're cute but no

details? what was the scene?

hows it going Kanye?

Every other one.

do you like fish dicks?

Lol she's not my type but it was still cool.

how much did you see? why was she naked?

It was a rehearsal and I was off in corner fixing a piece of equipment so it wasn't like I could hang around and watch. But she just walked past me bare ass naked and didn't seem to care who was around

got a lap dance from Nadia Nitro

Bruce Jenner's sister gave me a hanjo a few months ago. I met her because Bruce killed some of my family a while back, and I was at his trial. She said I could meet him, but it fell through every time. I had no idea he had a fraternal twin sister.

see her puss?

i get it

It was only for a brief moment when she walked by where I was working but yeah she was naked and I saw all of her.

bush? be descriptive man

story?