See this. What do?

See this. What do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XBSqocV9huw
youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4RllIoRe0sI
fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-clintons-lead-is-as-safe-as-kerrys-was-in-2004/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Vote for literally anybody else.

It's only fair, imagine if you were an African American back then anyone would flip out

Kill nigger

B8 > R8

>See this. What do?

Nothing, because Hillary has always been against reparations. That tweet is fake.

She was also always against gay marriage. Until she was for it.

but NOBODY ALIVE IS AFRICAN AMERICAN BACK THEN. and NOBODY ALIVE IS A SLAVE OWNER BACK THEN. this isnt back then retart

>She was also always against gay marriage. Until she was for it.

Slippery slope fallacy. Politicians change positions all the time. She's a more dramatic example than usual, but there's literally nothing that suggests that she'll switch sides on reparations.

Ok.

Its funny that everyone calls it a fallacy but the longer I live it the more it seems to be truth. Seriously though if she thought it would get her elected shed do it in a heartbeat.

she didnt say this. theres no way she said this

>2 seconds after the post

Blown the FUCK out.

>Seriously though if she thought it would get her elected shed do it in a heartbeat.

Sure, but that's politics. Even Republicans sell out on farm subsidy issues because they know that opposing them on principle would lose elections.

I take far more issue with her flipflopping on TPP, since that's something that congress is likely to agree to. But as much as I learn new reasons to dislike her, it's pretty much impossible for me to hate her enough to vote for Trump. Real bad election this year.

I'm a White American (gained citizenship in the large 90s), born in Africa, 6th generation African. Fuck this Hilary mess. I'm not paying just because I'm white and live in America. I'm more African than 99% of the black people on America.

Slippery slope fallacy doesn't apply in the context of the law

>Fuck this Hilary mess.

I wouldn't be so quick to hate her. Trump will go for immigrants like you as soon as he runs out of Mexican scapegoats.

>fallacy

she's already fake caring for nignogs and Muslims as well. Whatever she thinks will get her the mist votes. I wouldn't really call any of her flip floppery a fallacy though. She knows exactly what she's doing.

Yeah I'm still not voting for her ass. I'd rather have Trump than her.

Vote Trump

>Trump is a racist scapegoating the mexicans
So did Hillary.
youtube.com/watch?v=XBSqocV9huw
Fucking libs are so fucking dumb.

And dont forget Hillary laughing about blaming a 12 year old for getting raped and then laughing about it.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tor00iWUhDQ

>Slippery slope fallacy doesn't apply in the context of the law

It applies anytime someone concludes something based on the 'slippery slope' argument. There's a reason it's called the slippery slope fallacy and not the 'non-legal' slippery slope fallacy.

Of course it's completely reasonable to doubt someone based on past actions, but it's not proof or evidence that they'll continue to do something in the future.

>So did Hillary.

Man, I don't even like her, but it boils down to voting between someone actively spewing nonsense versus someone who has spewed nonsense in the past yet currently does not. The choice isn't hard for me.

Enjoy being PC for the rest of your life. Clinton is still a cunt who does nothing but lie to get what she wants.
>pic related, it's you

You're right, though. I hate Hilary much less than Trump. Trump's politics are reminiscent of the politics back in South Africa,where a president got elected with the campaign slogan "bring the competition, I've got an AK-47"... Fuck. Hillary sucks ass, but she's better than Trump

Same african

>Fallacy fallacy

Just because you saw an infographic on reddit about logical fallacies, that doesn't immediately discredit an entire argument. That's like saying someone is incorrect based solely on a typo.

>Enjoy being PC for the rest of your life

It has literally nothing to do with political correctness. My beef with Trump is primarily over his immigration and foreign policy. The stuff that comes out of his mouth definitely gives away his stupidity, but it's not the reason why I won't vote for him.

>Just because you saw an infographic on reddit about logical fallacies, that doesn't immediately discredit an entire argument.

Are you sure you're replying to the right guy? I brought up the slippery slope fallacy just to demonstrate that it's not inherently true that flipping on past positions leads to flipping on future ones. Nothing more than that. It's entirely possible (and, for some policies, very likely) that Hillary will flip in the future. But you ought to argue case by case.

Typical Lib response. Deflect and redirect.

>Hurr durr I know my democratic candidate is a piece of shit but the other guy says mean things so fuck you.

The woman has not only spent her entire political career lying, but is so bad at lying that she's been caught in lies repeatedly. Then she has her cronies from the Clinton Foundation kill a couple witnesses off and she continues on unhindered. If you think that will all stop just because she gets elected you really are pathetically stupid.

Im not gonna let Hillary turn me into a fucking cuck.

What is the country of Liberia?
Fucking nignog pandering whore.

What of it? I'm an American citizen now, and I've voted in every election since I've been eligibile (federal, state, and local), and I take pride in my new home. Hillary sucks, but Trump is so fucked that he reminds me of the corrupt dictators I grew up with. I'll take a left-leaning sleazy politician over an idiotic right-wing megalomaniac any day.

LOL Hillary and her supporters BTFO'd.
youtube.com/watch?v=4RllIoRe0sI

She's just a shill lying politician who will wordsmith whatever out of her ass to get votes by the ignorant sheep leftists.

I did reply to the wrong guy, sorry user.

>Fallacy fallacy

Just because you saw an infographic on reddit about logical fallacies, that doesn't immediately discredit an entire argument. That's like saying someone is incorrect based solely on a typo.....nigger

Lmao

> Clinton Foundation cronies killing
> thinks it's a secret assassin club

Kid, this isn't anime. Put down the Alex Jones and stop sipping the kool aid

You don't get an opinion on American shit. You aren't a real American. Go the fuck back to Africa.

Pretty much this right here fellas. A Muslim extremist kills a bunch of Queers and she's quick to not only defends Muslim, but goes on to say that she will let hundreds of thousands more refugees in if she's elected. How can anyone be so fucking stupid as to elect someone who is essentially owned by Muslim countries on the other side of the planet? Don't vote for Hillary just because you want to poke Trump in the eye. Vote for one of the spoilers.

God damn some of you people are borderline full potato.

>The woman has not only spent her entire political career lying, but is so bad at lying that she's been caught in lies repeatedly.

I mean, Trump's entire platform is a lie. I refuse to believe that a business-savvy individual actually thinks that he's going to build a wall and sever our primary trade relationships without any congressional approval.

>Then she has her cronies from the Clinton Foundation kill a couple witnesses off and she continues on unhindered.

Knew it was only a matter of time before someone would pop out the tinfoil hats.

>If you think that will all stop just because she gets elected you really are pathetically stupid.

Here's what I envision as a Hillary presidency: The TPP is going to stay in full force, the minimum wage isn't going to change, none of Bernie's hard-line policies that she's adopted will stay, and she'll probably put us back a couple of years in terms of environmental policy.

Hillary has absolutely no passion or ambition for fixing any of the problems that she apparently 'cares about', but she's not going to go out of her way to fuck up our government like Trump wants to. I'm voting for her for 4-8 years of more of the same, as opposed to 4-8 years of contentiousness and insanity.

How many people have died now who were expected to speak out against Hillary and her emails?
Over 5 or so, right?
Are you counting or not really?

>liberal
>stop drinking kool aid.

Pick one.

>Just because you saw an infographic on reddit about logical fallacies, that doesn't immediately discredit an entire argument. That's like saying someone is incorrect based solely on a typo.....nigger

Man, I pre-loaded a response to that exact comment and you didn't even respond to it. Low effort.

Again, textbook Lib response. Thanks for proving my point. Go ahead and try to prove that the Clinton Foundation isn't a massive money laundering operation. Half the countries who donated got arms deals within months while killary was sec of state. But you'd know that if you actually did a little bit of reading 'kid'.

>How many people have died now who were expected to speak out against Hillary and her emails?

Being a man of stable mental health, I don't know off the top of my head. As a follow-up question, how many of those people are aged 65+ and have spent literally decades involved in high-stress political careers? I'm guessing this is a scenario where Occam's Razor might apply.

Haha holy shit

Would rather shoot a nigger first.

Beside the Gov't hasn't paid back the wrongs done to my Native American ancestors first so fuck that noise.

Too late. I've started breeding. One of your pristine American women already have birth to a the next generation of white African Americans.

Like it or not, I probably vote more than you, so I decide what's American more than you.

That is the shittiest argument.
>I..it's just a coincidence they all died!

I mean, you're the one brushing it off your shoulders like it's irrelevant.
You should know more about it if you want to do that.
I'm just asking what you know about it if you know enough to simply ignore it and laugh it off.
Maybe you just don't want to acknowledge something that makes your candidate look like a corrupt politician on the scale of african politicians.

How about a small secure room with bunk beds roommates and three meals a day? Does that count as reparation?

Listen son, i know the tin foil hat is glued to your scalp but pay attention and knock shillary on real issues not movie scenarios. Real life isn't Hollywood.

Poor libcuck, get out.

>probably
using "probably" only shows how ignorant you really are. You aren't an American unless you're born in America. Simple as that.

>That is the shittiest argument.

It's by far the most plausible. Unless you've got actual evidence, your theory is pretty much just the standard flavor of conspiracy-dribble.

How do you think Sanders voters are feeling about all of this? They feelin' the Bern yet?

You can't confront a liberal with facts. Their heads will either explode from trying to prove you wrong, or they'll start calling you names while slinging shit at you.

>Poor libcuck, get out.

I'm gonna drink your tears when Trump loses. Current statistical models already have him at a measly 35% chance of winning, and he hasn't even had the chance to humiliate himself in debate yet.

You made the claim the burden of proof is on you , prove your claim.

To be fair, I enjoyed drinking the tears of bitchy Sanders voters when he lost, so you deserve one too.

nice b8 m8

THAT'S RACIST, YOU'RE A RACIST!

racistbigothitler

>actually believing the polls.

We have been told time and time again that those polls are, and i quote, "for entertainment purposes only", and yet that's your basis for an argument.

At least you're white. Better than a black african nigger

Again, prove me wrong you autistic fuck. All you've managed to do is call names. Pathetic really. If you went outside more you might realize that, but I don't want to give you too much intellectual credit here. Please, continue your retorts. It's like watching a monkey trying to type. But hey, if you fat finger the keyboard enough in between your handfuls of cheeses you just might come up with a meaningful response.

Damn right.

>We have been told time and time again that those polls are, and i quote, "for entertainment purposes only", and yet that's your basis for an argument.

It's from 538. They use literally all available polls, weight them according to sample size and quality, and then run thousands of simulations to determine the chance of winning. It's the same guy that predicted last year's election to 100% accuracy.

Nate Silver is one of the greatest popular statisticians of our generation.

Understand that she's a politician who thinks she doesn't have to hold up to her word. She's trying to get black vote and come across as understanding. The government doing something like that is, from the way I see it, almost as unlikely as trump not being a egomaniac.
#3termz
#onceyougoblackyounevergoback

>Polls
>Not rigged
They were expecting a democratic win in 1988 only for a landslide republican victory

>Again, prove me wrong you autistic fuck.
>Here's my baseless claim. It's automatically right unless you provide evidence that it's wrong.

yep thats how arguments work. you're making a yuge error here, buddy.

Is that the same guy that said that Trump would NEVER get a nomination from the GOP?

Oh, hey. Check this out.

fivethirtyeight.com/features/election-update-clintons-lead-is-as-safe-as-kerrys-was-in-2004/

I love google. You need a new source, cuck.

Here's the result of 1988, when the democrats had a 30+ point lead for majority of the campaign, GWB didn't pick up the lead till september.

Trump was a Barack Obama supporter. Until he wasn't.

This is photoshopped. Hillary is way too soulless and generic to have that strong of an opinion.

>They were expecting a democratic win in 1988 only for a landslide republican victory

The website gives probabilities for unlikely scenarios like a Trump landslide. He's not pretending like the most likely result is absolutely certain to happen. This is Nate Silver we're talking about.

>Is that the same guy that said that Trump would NEVER get a nomination from the GOP?

He didn't say that. What Nate Silver predicted was, if Trump lost his first few states in the primaries, the illusion of him being a 'winner' would fall apart and he'd lose his supporter base. Because he won a streak of states right off the bat, Nate Silver's prediction doesn't apply.

Also, he made said prediction in an Op-Ed. The chances reported on the website are based on statistical models, not Nate Silver's hunches.

Im suppossed to pay for niggers to remain unemployed?

Slippery slope is not a fallacy. Did you miss when it became socially unacceptable to consider a mtf transgender person a man? Just because you read it on an instruction image doesn't legitimize it. Reality denies your canned response.

His 2008 prediction was off quite a bit, and 538 made major revisions on how they calculate the chances based on polling averages. As a result, the prediction for 2012 was near perfect.

>Did you miss when it became socially unacceptable to consider a mtf transgender person a man? Just because you read it on an instruction image doesn't legitimize it.

I'm sorry, you lost me. What are you saying?

I read his article and that's the prediction he made. What more do you want from me?

To stop being a libcuck.

Fake and gay. The Clintons have never advocated paying reparations for slavery.

>To stop being a libcuck.

Yeah, alright. I think I'll stick with it for a couple more years because the cucks are probably gonna win this election ;)

How can you be 6th generation African? Were you a Euro fag before that?

See this. What do?

>aM

Finally convinced me to vote Trump.

wtf i hate twitter now

>Finally convinced me to vote Trump.

image is fake tho...

>695480288

>Implying Hillary "We have to give niggers reparations" Clinton's real tweets are any more respectful.

This second reply was definately not the same african, and is most likely a Correct the Record cunt.

Which is worse, a clown or a crook? A clown just makes a mess, but crooked hillary will steal your future.

What are you actually saying?

Slippery slops IS a fallacy IF you are using it as justification for your argument. Just because someone supports one thing, doesn't NECESSARILY mean it will go beyond that. I'm against 30 round clips, but I'll never be against guns, for example. There's people who can accept part of one argument, but not outright. Not everything is black and white, there is gradient.