No time for music reviews until later in the year

>No time for music reviews until later in the year.
>Year's almost over

what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

scaruffi.com/cinema/best16.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's spending his time reviewing kino instead.

Just take a look at his cinema page

nothing inspires him or he has no idea what to write about the albums that came out. 2016 is a freaky year.

>See Scaruffi's face
>Has a panic attack

really just want to read what he thought of pablo desu. i know it's on his 'IMHO don't deserve the hype' list

patience, my patrician pal. piero will not disappoint.

scaruffi.com/cinema/best16.html
Has anyone showed this to Sup Forums yet?

>The Witch
>So-so
FUCKING DROPPED

ya lol

Does he even watch them?

Sup Forums probably hasn't seen 90% of the Must See

i doubt it. there's like 1000 movies on that page

how can anyone watch so much art-house films. its boring af

He probably watches movies with subtitles on while listening to music and thinking up controversial opinions. Thats the only way I can see him realistically being as prolific as he is.

what does it take to get a 9 or even an 8 from this guy?

There are a few movies that are listed more than once with different ratings. His interns are pretty shit at trying to cover up the fact that he pretends to watch them.

I'm bothered that Sausage party did better than The VVitch, Weiner God, and Nice Guys, but I'm glad he can recognize Hunt for the Wilder people, Swiss army man, and Demon where good.

I should have seen moonlight and la la land but I missed them at the local art theater.

Meant "Wiener Dog"

Where do you live that La La Land has already come and gone?

I guess since he had a review for it I must have missed it but I was wrong. The local theater will probably get it some time in the middle of December amd I'll get to see it then.

Thanks for catching that. I was kinda bummed but not anymore.

Just goes to show Scruffy is lying unless he actually goes to film festivals around the world which I doubt he does.

it's called having taste.

Did he not review The Lobster?

it came out last year. he gave it both a 7.4 and a 6.9 lol