Ask a developer intern for Buzzfeed anything

Ask a developer intern for Buzzfeed anything

How does it feel to be a cheap SJW cuck?

Why the fuck cant you take a picture right?

Do you think you're a legit news source or a joke/clickbait page? I really can't tell what you people are going for from your articles.

I get paid well. Theres free snacks everyday... So pretty good

what are the top 10 things you hate there. will number 6 shock us?

If you're here, then who's sucking all the cocks?

It started off clickbait, but being honest, if you jump off the circle jerk, there are some teams that are pushing out pretty sweet, real content

How does it feel to be part of the most cancerous company in the world?

Do it OP, access thier main servers and destroy it, give it the ultra GIGA VIRUS, the one to end all viruses

Didn't that piece of shit site get sued and almost went out of business a while ago?

One thing i hate is that everyone who isnt tech is a short, white girl with colored hair, and a "Im a bitch because Im string" personality

Ok so how does it feel to be a SJW cuck?

Shit. It's honestly not that bad. Some shit is stupid, others not so much. I just got put on the Tasty engineering team for this sprint, and youre fucking lying if you dont like gif recipes

Did buzzfeed paid you to say that?

Ehh. Not that bad. Benjamin wipes my tears

Interesting. Do people take your site seriously?

I remember when Buzzfeed and Clickhole were practically the same, and now Clickhole is basically a less-political (and IMO funnier) version of The Onion, while you've attained pretty close to the level of MSNBC's journalism. Granted MSNBC is shit, but they at least pretend to tell you the news.

So... SJWs.

Guess Im biased, whatever

how many times do you use CTRL+C and CTRL-V a day?

Some people take is all seriously, some people take parts seriously. There are the pretty interesting short videos that we put out which are fun ways to waste time if you need to. I agree those "10 times Matt Damon stole our hearts" Articles are shit

All the time. I just keep pasting shit off stack exchange until it runs without errors

What the hell kinda question is that? Of course Buzzfeed paid OP to say that.

Suck my cock

what school do you attend and what do you study?

also, what do you do exactly as a developer intern?

but your an intern you still get paid?

What made you decide to do an AMA on Sup Forums as opposed to a board that isn't full of degenerates?

Cornell and I study CE

Mostly pre dev experimental crap. They got me developing a message comparison app game thing, but its mostly to test out the MEAN stack

>Ask someone with a buzzfeed coffee mug anything

Yessir, 35 an hour plus housing stipen of 3 grand.

Programming internships are real, and not that get coffee bullshit that business majors do

idk, Im bored as shit and figured this one would be the most fun

So, no life?

I masturbate and sleep. Thats about it

You real faggot