Why don't you have a girlfriend user?

Why don't you have a girlfriend user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=a4NuopZzdPc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because after all that sweet talk it went straight to sex and now for some reason I hate myself

woman are assholes of the worst kind

i'm straight

Because I'm married and my wife gets shy and stammer-y around pretty girls. No gfs for us just yet.

Cause I'm a faggot with no game

am an enormous beta faggot, slowly learning to disrespect wimyn getting pretty good results so far have fucked 2 women in the past couple months, nothing I'd want to be putting my dick in forever, but progress is progress

>be 24
>moved back home with parents almost a year ago
>work two minimum-wage jobs
>lazy
>college dropout
>too many rec drugs
>lived in near-isolation for 3 years age 20-23
>can barely keep eye-contact in social situations

Too much partying in college and depression meds fucked my head up some. Been lurking /fit/ recently in order to get my shit back together.

fucking kek

cuz after i bang the bitch i gtfu

haven't found a girl that: is compatible with my life + I'm attracted to her + she's attractive to me + we have chemistry and fun together
Once you reach a certain point in dating life it isn't as easy to settle for any random girl just out of fear of being lonely. Personally I have fun being single and I'm not looking for a girlfriend. If I find a girl that fits the above criteria I won't let that bitch go, before that, I wont look for her. I will just enjoy my time and do as I please disregarding any relationship responsibilities

>Cause I'm a faggot with no game
I'm somewhere between this, not over my ex, and not in a position to have a new girl in my life.

I need to get a new job. Fire season's pretty much over.

you're on the right path user. If you can't control your environment at least control your body

My wife said I wasn't allowed one.

Too sad

Attractive and great girls have asked me out, I mean like 7/10s and above

I'm just too fucking sad to want to

I cringe at Sup Forums rhetoric, but I'm an autist when it comes to women. For sure.

Because I broke up with her five hours ago.

>I cringe at Sup Forums rhetoric

Stop saying things like this.

Cause we literally just broke up after two weeks cause she decided to say she loves me and was moving way too quick

Honestly dude having a girlfriend kinda sucks

Holy shit, is that Moot?

I don't know how

No one knows...

That's fucking cute as shit.

Well done user.

I do

Cause I'm a spiteful prick and I'm going to make sure my mother hates me for not having children or giving her someone to talk to about my personal life.

Why lol

Because the girl I'm infatuated with doesn't want a relationship but we still bang. Had two whole relationships where I couldn't love a girl. Thought I just never would love again. But here I am, and it's unrequited as fuck.

I'm a girl. Date me

Because after sex the women insupportable.

Because youre FUCKING mother still hasnt dumped her husband

Inb3 your**'re

I'm breaking up with you.

Are you cute?

i have one but I'm losing her to \b\

>Sup Forums
>\b\
>Sup Forums
>\b\
>/bd\
>\ ~ /

But I do.

What's your favorite color?

because i'm a beta fag who lives in a small town (1,500ish)

But i do.

just finshed suckin alien cock in the van...

user please, your little brother's girlfriend isn't yours.

They offer nothing and take everything.

Show her tits you sad fucker

Are you me?

Underrated

No, he's me. Fuck off, stop trying to get on with our thing.

Sauce?

yes this is why

Average looks
Average tastes
Average sense of humor

Also have no idea how to meet girls or start a relationship

>get the fuck up?

I don't leave my house and I'm a peice of shit anyway

Because relationships are a waste of time and energy. Work on your life instead

What is your name?

We should be friends. We have a lot in common.

No problem my friend. There's a Korean comic book story that was translated to English for situations just like this. I believe it's called Skill of Lure, best of luck to you.

Im a wheelchair fag

The only girl I've ever really liked has been avoiding me and sometimes ignoring me for about two weeks now.
We used to see each other like every day, even if it was just for a short time. Now trying to make things work with her just stresses me out and makes me very sad. I know this is just going to continue until a few weeks from now when she finally ignores me altogether/tells me she isn't into me anymore. But the optimist in me keeps convincing me to just hang on and hopefully things will go back to the way they were, and I'll be happy again.

Sure post kik if you have it

Because I didn't kill him.

>wheelchair fag
That just makes it easier to pick them up.
>hey gril, wanna come back to my place so you can find out what parts of me still work?
Mystery gets em.

Because I'm difficult.

I think it's the paralyzed dick that turns them off

My bitch of a wife won't let me have one

anyone willing to share tips for getting the pusspuss

Just say you call it the paralyzer.
If they ask why just say there's only one way to find out.

This situation sounds very highschool to me. Here's my question. Is she aware of how you feel about her?

Be confident. Seriously. I know this is said so much, but it seriously fucking works. Fake it till you make it user

I'm not him but there's not much point in pursuing pussy when your penis has no feeling

> never tell me what to do cunt

>Be confident

I hope you understand that advice like this is why a lot of cringe content exists on the internet. People stick their neck out and once it's out they realize they don't have a step two.

You and me both. Hell, I can barely start or keep a conversation going, and Im also pretty boring

Yeah. When we were actually hanging out, she told me she can't wait for "the future" with me. She also said I was perfect, I made her feel special, a bunch of other corny shit. She also kinda suggested we go to Mexico next summer, so I thought things were gonna go great. But I guess girls fall for people then stop caring pretty quickly. Whatever, I'll get drunk and tell her I'm done talking to her soon probably.

Then make yourself not a faggot and then be confident. That is why cringe exists but nothing will happen if you just sit there hoping.

Because I'm married

The low self-esteem that drives you to try and control everything around you, including anonymous conversations, sounds like a you problem. Best of luck, hope it works out for you.

^^this

I'm white, I smell bad and have a pitch black sense of humor. Most people can't stand me

because i am a fat 30yo social retard

Stop smelling bad. Really not that hard. Wash your clothes regularly, take showers, put on deodorant, use cologne if you want

>been on Sup Forums since 7th grade
>thought i was going to be a beta kissless virgin for life
>fast forward to 21 years old
>realized all you had to be was not an socially awkward around normies to get them to like you
>alcohol really is liquid courage
>its actually pretty easy to lie your way into underpants
>lost vcard to random tinder hookup cause i told her she was everything i was looking for
>got another tinder hookup months after cause ive been working out and stopped being a fat fuck
>met another girl on tinder and had a relationship for a month but turns out shes crazy

i don't know how you guys do it man, its really not that hard to be a normal person. just leave the house and learn how to socialize every now and then. chicks at are gullible,

There's no need to be defensive here. By pointing out the flaw in the strategy the hope is to evolve it together instead of passing blame and ridicule. Also, why do you assume that there are only two options to choose from? You either "be confident" or sit and hope for a better tomorrow? Do understand that there are ways to overcome being socially awkward. I don't think throwing around buzzwords like "be confident" is one of them. Matter of fact attitudes like that do more harm than good.

then you don't know what confidence means you moron. Confidence isn't just walking around with your chest stuck out and talking loudly

Because im too busy slaying sluts at the bars ;)

wtf I suddenly stopped smelling bad, you're a genius!
but really, I have a medical condition that makes me sweat too much and create too much bacteria too fast. i've tried literally hundreds of colognes, deodorants, medicine, and nothing works

Sitting there is what a lot of people here are doing desu, good points tho

Sounds like she's afraid and she's running away from either failure or commitment. I suggest you have a serious conversation with her instead of playing these stupid games.

Best of luck though.

Oh! That sucks, sorry user.

you must be some special case of faggot cause i have the same thing and i just shower daily

This thread

AKA I eat too much canned food. Try losing weight and wearing breathable clothing you lazy faggot

I don't think the issue here is about the definition of confidence. The problem I laid out was that people jump out of their comfort zone without a second thought only to find themselves in situations they aren't ready to handle. Hope that clears it up for you user.

I am, my doctor said I'm the worst case of hyperhidrosis he's ever seen

I'm fit, stop being retarded

I find little use for them. Sure sex is nice but its not everything. I dont forge emotional connections because because I lack empathy. And maintaining the relationship is straight up tedious.
>inb4 edgelord

how the fuck are you supposed to be able to handle things out of your comfort zone if you don't step out of them? just go do it, crashing and burning is the best way to learn. its just up to you if you want to go back to your cave or get up and try again

because my wife wasnt too happy with the last one i had, bitch

Can't. I can't talk to her because every time I try to make plans she disappears, or says yes then snapchats me videos of her hanging out with friends around the time we're supposed to be meeting. I'm not playing games, but she has started acting like exactly what I thought she wasn't. Thanks for your input though, the situation is already over in all honesty. Just feels kinda good to be able to vent to anonymous strangers who have no reason to care

I did. Until she broke up with me a couple months ago ;_;
I know I should be dating, it is just so hard putting myself out there.

well fuck user
youtube.com/watch?v=a4NuopZzdPc

No drama.
Answer only to myself.
A lot of time to better my self.
Spend money on myself.
I can do whatever I want.
I can sleep with and date whoever I want.

It's not so bad being alone.

The Freudian slip says more about your tormented mind that your sentiment does.

>because because

It's okay to be conflicted. I don't understand why you need a facade on the internet on an anonymous board.