Hey Sup Forums, femanon here ;D

hey Sup Forums, femanon here ;D

I'm just reminding all of the guys here that the average woman including me have difficulty cumming when we're fucking. And I strongly believe it's because the average sized penis is just too skinny and short to viably fill up an average girl's vagina. You guys should be educated to know that the vagina elongates up to 8 inches when we're horny, and there are plenty of nerve endings too deep in the vagina, not just at the opening, I hate it when average guys keep talking for us and saying that there is no feeling in the back of the vagina.

So please average boys, do us average girls a favor and just learn how to make us cum by using your tongue and fingers, because that skinny little dick which like 90 percent of you have is just too small for us.

So please fuck off, we like talking about big dicks for a reason, it's because we like cumming! ;)

And to any boys who's gonna post "girls do like small dicks", please fuck off, you don't speak for women as you don't know what having a vagina feels like you fucking retard.

lol OP is still a fag for reposting this

WTF is this true?

Jews are the real enemy!

JIDF pls go.

fuck these threads

Cunt

god damn it

I caught my neighbor having sex with her dog and she still does it

B

Lalalalala

"femanon here"

>Average penis is too small and can't reach far enough
>Use smaller, shorter appendages to stimulate
OP is either a troll or a moron

Excuse me, you're triggering me.

Just because I don't have a vagina doesn't mean I'm not a woman. You cisgendered breeder scum

most common problem I run into is girls telling me it hurts too much, 9 inch dong here.

OH U FUCK

I know what having a vagina feels like and this post is pretty ass-backward. Yeah, learning to use your tongue and fingers is important if you're going to please a woman, but average sized penises are just fine; unless you've got a huge, cavernous vagina and nothing short of a full sized bus will get the job done. If that's the case, you've probably got bigger problems.

opfag

post pics

was pretty good tbh

inb4 >size doesnt matter

IM GAAAYYYY

obvious bait is obvious

I hit my girls cervix sometimes and it hurts her. So fuck off OP

>tfw you have a 10 inch dick but you're autistic and communication between you and another human is impossible

Actual real human female with a vaginal here, and this is bullshit. It's almost all in the clit. Fullness is a contributing factor, but that's about it.

Bait merits bait, user

I am already sad... sorry average girl...

Why the fuck are these stupid ass posts coming up nearly every day? Perhaps OP gets off on making people feel bad, assuming that after reading such a weird and stupid post, they do indeed feel bad? I normally wouldn't comment on one, but considering the spam, I'll take some liberties.

cmon man

Same, but can't fuck with any micro penis.

You must be new here

Welcome to Sup Forums user

Can you send me a dildo mold of your cock?

Who gives a fuck if the girl cums anyway? It's about the man... It has always been about the man.

because female orgasms are a myth, mate

fuck

The g-spot is only 2 inches deep into the vagina. Your argument is invalid.

1.5 inches too far =(

welp

sorry for you, you large misfucked parchute-like pussy

You're .5? Post that shit so we can shame you.

If you're so stretched you need an 8 inch to do the job, not even the niggers who have one will want to sink that low.

Juicy nice head

what is the fucking point even

Hey Sup Forumsitch, average guy here.

I'm just reminding all of the sluts here that the average woman including you have difficulty cumming when we're fucking. And I strongly believe it has nothing do with the average sized penis being just too skinny and short to viably fill up an average girl's vagina. You guys should be educated to know that the vagina can, but won't necessarily elongate up to 12 inches when we're horny The vagina itself doesn't have many nerve endings, almost all the stimulation from sex comes from the various connections to the clitoris being pulled on during sex. Like the glans at the end of the male penis, the clitoris is so highly sensitive to touch that direct touch can be perceived as painful. It is the indirect touch or well lubricated touches that feel the most pleasurable. So then it should be clear that the length of a man's penis has little to do a woman's feelings of pleasure. I hate it when slutty bitches with loose pussies keep talking for worthwhile women and saying that there is a lot feeling in the back of the vagina.

So please skanks, do us average guys a favor and just learn how to tighten your vagina with exercises instead blaming your inability to cum on us having a normal size dick which is adequate for like 90 percent of decent women.

So please fuck off, you like talking about big dicks for a reason, it's because you're whores that probably lay there like dead fish anyway. ;)

And to any boys or girls who's gonna post "girls do like big dicks", please fuck off, you don't speak for women as you're likely a virgin who doesn't know what sex really feels like you fucking retard.

DELETE THIS!

PLS!

Little dick white boi detected

>do us average guys a favor...

Pathetic

Dick

neckbeard detected

Little brained nigger detected

The autism is real.

I can't orgasm from penetration. Just clit gets me off. So a guy can have a huge penis and will never satify me
All women are different.

gr8 b8 m8, I r8 it 8/8

winnar

fuck

Black size matter

Im 7.5x6
Good or meh?

OP will die tomorrow if he doesn't respond to this.

Such a turn-off

Since when the fuck do we care what women feel?

How about I just rape you and not give a fuck about how you feel?

ay

>implying your huge vagina and its difficulty cumming is a shortcoming of men

nice repost from 5 months ago

ay

>do us average guys a favor
LOL, pathetic is right.
a hot slut can just walk away and there's nothing you can do about it faggot.

I believe that it was established in the 90's that a woman is responsible for her own orgasm.
Just rub one out like a normal person.
We only want you because putting our dicks into something other than our hands is pleasurable.
Take it up the ass like a good girl and stop trying to be a princess.
Stupid whore.

afdfs

sheeeeit

I will gladly shove my fist up your cunt if that is what you are looking for.

k

omg

god fucking damnit why is this a fucking thing aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Tits, cock and timestamp please

This is gold

>We only want you because putting our dicks into something other than our hands is pleasurable.

Try a dog.

it's hilariously beta

kys

nice bait

mother fucker
you know what OP
well played
you win

damn

see

shit you know what
alright then you got me

Just to remind you. When you have a pussy so damn big you can hide an ICBM in there you need a horse dick to help you out.

hi mom

lol

faggo