In your experience, which country has the most attractive people?

In your experience, which country has the most attractive people?

Which is the most overrated?

I say Russia/Estonia/Finland for most attractive

Norway/Sweden/Denmark for most overrated

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/the-most-googled-questions-about-britain-in-europe/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Western china

Unironically the British isles

Obviously Monaco, it has the most rich people, who tend to be good looking due to plastic surgery/healthy living.

They look better due to rich men marrying attractive women over the course of many generations.

gotta love fingolian women

I can't say for Russia, but I see many beautiful girls in Moscow every time I go outside.

Nigeria

Rus

Finnics are naturally good looking, no question about that

Yeah, but they're all geriatric. Monaco has the highest median age in the world.

Surely somewhere like Luxembourg would fit better.

THIS

finnish girls are more often than not, fat

t. lived in jyväskylä for six months

Why are her teeth so yellow? Wtf
She looks like an egg
She looks like a rat on meth

Come on guise i know Guatemalan girls are uglier but you can do better

>rat

Sup Forums feels attracted to anything that looks like 12 years old.

this

i'm dating a country bumpkin from norfolk, she's pretty cute

memes aside, britiain has one the most gorgeous women.

Her mouth is closed

From the countries i've been to, USA for most overrated, Lithuania for most attractive.

I have always felt most attracted to girls from Slovakia but then again i grew up here so it gotta be something with my brain. But i never experienced going to another cunt and having the wow people here are so pretty feeling

She is Jewish, so that could be the reason you're seeing a ratty face. No matter how much a Jew mixes, the rat face always stays.

fucking kek

>switzerland and portugal
most women in both places are pretty and thin
>brazil
got redpilled on my own country status of "le epic hot women xd" I guess the 1st world is better than us even in this aspect

telegraph.co.uk/travel/news/the-most-googled-questions-about-britain-in-europe/

>top fucking kek

sauce on jewish you monkey?

Girls in Myanmar were surprisingly good looking

op is pic estonian?

Every single Lipnitsky in Russia is Jewish. That includes the bitch.

Italian
American
Jews
Mehico
German
Chinese(inc hong kong)
Korean
Black

In this order. Only the ones ive seen enough to generalize
Italian girls are sooo hot irl. Its not the same as looking them through computer screen. Their eyes are really magical

Manjaw mcgee

>slavshit trash
>attractive
>not overrated
Fuck off.

>In your experience, which country has the most attractive people?

France.

>Which is the most overrated?

France.

Ever since the beginning of 2017, everyone has been shilling for British chicks
Why?
Before 2017 British chicks were thought of as average

The most gorgeous girl I've seen in my life was an American tourist, so if I was forced to pick the nation with the most beautiful people I would choose USA

Just because you're a newcunt doesn't mean everyone is.

Sweden, Norway, Netherlands, Belgium, France, Spain, Italy, Brazil

>finland
TORILLE

I've been here for years, 2017 is the first year where British chicks are shilled by half of Sup Forums

It isn't anything new on Sup Forums in general, maybe browse more boards.

I post on Sup Forums Sup Forums /an/ Sup Forums /r9k/
What boards do you go on?

they are 2 cute

All over.

She has zero arse though

Fucking faggot, why would you go on /lgbt/ and /mlp/

would be unfair to other women

Hahaha bro

Nah I don't go there but I like to browse many boards.

Arse is the foundation of a woman, Danielle has none so she is worthless

Like what?

nah, face is most important

Unironically the US

You need cushioning man
How can you have sex with a girl with a flat arse

she is quite chubby, bet her skin is also smooth af, it would be very pleasant ride

>most attractive people
what do you mean by that? i don't like people i prefer plants by the way

When you feel her pelvis bones that won't be pleasant

this is why emus cucked you, low test males, sad!

I knew a god-tier qt who came here from Egypt to escape from the Arab Spring (she was Christian so the muslim brotherhood was bad news), so I'm going to say Egypt. It's either that, ukraine, or cuba.

I've noticed that eastern european and latin american countries seem to have the best girls. Maybe it's because of all the Russian and Spanish soldiers raping the prettiest women and murdering the ugly ones.

DANIELLE THREAD LETS GO THICK EYEBROWS RODENT FACES AND GOOFY BRITISH ACCENTS TILL I DIE

Wrong country, learn the geography

>Russian and Spanish soldiers raping the prettiest women and murdering the ugly ones
I have fantasies of white men banding together to kill 100% of non white men and ugly nonwhite women, then BLEACHing every nonwhite hottie

her natural face is pretty, it just that stupid haircut+makeup makes her look weird

idk, I kind of like the weird look when she has that makeup/combo. It makes her look unique, but in a good way.

Hello Slavic Cara

>I have fantasies of white men banding together to kill 100% of non white men and ugly nonwhite women, then BLEACHing every nonwhite hottie

I had a dream about this, but I'm half-white and half-black....I have some serious self-esteem issues to work through. Dad, there were like 20 black nurses who worked at your hospital, couldn't you have married one of them instead of the white girl? (or the other way around with mom and all the white doctors)

Don't racemix, boys and girls. It leads to very confused children, especially if we don't look like either race (i got straight hair, pale skin, freckles....but a big ass black nose, can't get away with saying "nigga" in public and have been straight-up asked "what are you" many times).

>danielle sharp
>slavic

Try and follow the thread properly.

As if I'm reading the fucking text mate, you a bender or something?

this is not T H I C C brows thread

Unfortunately, or fortunately depending on your view, we're more about the tits over the face.

She's English user. I think she got her start posing in something called "Page 3" in the UK, which seems to be some kind of website or magazine where cute lower class British girls move up the socioeconomic ladder.

There's only one eyebrowfu for.

Not sure Page 3 is that big anymore, but yes we churn out big breasted """"glamour"""" models by the thousands.

I've always liked that about the Brits. It's so practical, so wonderfully British, the same kind of mentality that the white British-descended majority has here (I know they claim to be Germans, but with names like "Jackson" and "Williams" I doubt it). The face doesn't matter much, just turn the lights down. The ass? Disgusting, poop comes from there. It's all about the tits. As always, we look across the Atlantic to our forefathers for guidance.

>"Page 3" in the UK, which seems to be some kind of website or magazine where cute lower class British girls move up the socioeconomic ladder.

So it's basically the British version of "Treats" then? A sort of catalog for rich men to flip through and pick out a young trophy wife desperate to escape her shitty small town?

If you find a mulatto girl you are attracted too, breed her to make a new race
Half whites are no where near as bad as pure non-whites in my book
As long as you go with your white side and fight with whites in the race war in stead of siding with your nonwhite side, you're alright

Page 3 is just the third page of the Sun newspaper, a tabloid. It doesn't do it anymore but for years it had a topless picture of a girl.

The Sun? That's the paper that all the Liverpool fans hate, right? Is it a protest against tits or what?

Ethiopian girls. I think they are Beautiful.

Korean girls are cute too

Romania is full of Beautiful girls.

I really like anglo girls. So Canada, Australia, Britain, NZ, and the majority of USA whites. They're incredibly pretty and seriously underrated imo. In our culture, at least, they're the "default" to such an extent that we often fail to realize how cute or hot they are.

t. Half-Swedish, half-black US citizen

>t. Half-Swedish, half-black US citizen

Please, do tell me which of those is your mom

Tits are amazing but arse is most important
Even though I have pure British ancestry (unlike you, most German Americans changed their surnames during the world wars) I know that the foundations of female fertility is her hips and buttocks
I suppose New Zealand's Maori influenced culture has installed the preference of arse into kiwis

I've never seen Korean tourists in Romania, do you guys travel often for holidays in Europe?

>NZ
NZ girls are ugly as fuck, the most beautiful girl I've seen in my life was an American tourist, you Americans are way luckier than us kiwis when it comes to women

>Half-Swedish, half-black US citizen
This better be a shitpost
No wonder your tastes in women are strange

I guess Because Romania was a close ally with North Korea? But I'm sure that Romania has Many Annoying Chink tourists as Well Instead of Us.

Nah it's a protest against their coverage of the Hillsborough disaster.

Lol, you don't even need to guess, do you?

>This better be a shitpost

Nope, I swear it's 100% real. My mom's father and mother both moved here from Sweden. My dad was a migrant (brought here in full compliance with US law with his conservative christian black family when he was 3 years old), grew up in a ghetto in New Jersey, worked his ass off, got into Cornell University (one of our top schools, idk if it's well-known outside of the US), started dating my mom, and they got married a few years later. So it's "Sweden yes", but it's not "girl fucks a ghetto terrorist refugee" type of Sweden yes.

Oh yeah the hips are where it's at tbqh. Sharp has nice hips.

If I'm not wrong, New Jersey have lots of Koreans.

aaaah my dickkkkkk

how does it feel to be meme

She has lovely hips and tits, she just needs to squat so she gets an arse so she becomes a 10/10

Do you find Swedish girls attractive? Or do you find them meh because they remind you of your mother

Yes, it does. Bergen County in New Jersey has more Koreans than anywhere else in the USA except Los Angeles.

>how does it feel to be meme

Feels a bit weird, I've been on Sup Forums a few times and they're all bitching about swedes and blacks racemixing and here I am...

I generally don't find them attractive, now that you mention it (except for the supermodels who are obviously attractive to anyone). Maybe it is because of mom, I never thought about it that way....

>Maybe it is because of mom, I never thought about it that way....

Your brain finds people who are similar to you and your parents attractive. Not sure how it works in mulattos tho and if you just find only anglo women attractive then its something in your brain going wrong t bh

That might explain why people always find ethnicities different from their own more attractive, because their features aren't too similar to your own mum and sister
Many Anglo girls have features that remind me of my sister or mum and it's a huge turnoff, as I can't fuck someone that reminds me of my sister or mum

>Your brain finds people who are similar to you and your parents attractive
Girls think that way, not guys
Women are hardwired to find guys like their dad and brother for security, while men are hardwired to find girls from other tribes to find healthy women that won't be related to you

its for bot sexes

>men are hardwired to find girls from other tribes to find healthy women that won't be related to you

hahahahah what the fuck, no, our mind doesnt have tribal consciousness, you are most attracted to people of your own

Really? I heard NJ is really good to live. Not so expensive comapred to NY. but there are many good schools in NJ. Also nature is god-tier.

Are you more attracted to Slovakian or Anglo girls?

I've hooked up with a Slovakian girl two years ago at a Hungarian festival, she was funny and smart, cute as hell, too, but she was a huge antifa, so eventually I cut all contacts with her