Lmao white boys are gonna be extinct

lmao white boys are gonna be extinct

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/50XXrNh9jwA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kill yourself faggot. Only stupid animals live with their defining factors being sex. Once you realize how stupid typical sexuality is, maybe you can evolve past being a filthy monkey.

those tiny balls though

>virgin white boy

Stinking nigger detected

Once more, need I remind you that sex is not the defining characteristic for anyone or anything?

If you judge people based on the amount of sex they've had in their lives, you're obviously an uneducated cunt.

I have a little saying which I like to tell dumb sluts; "If the amount of dicks you've sucked has surpassed the amount of books you've read, don't be surprised when you're worthless at anything but sucking dick."

Bam.

Suck my dick.

My intellectual capacity extends much further than yours.

>Bam

Reddit/twitter underage fag detected

Whoa there friend. You sure have upset me with your harsh words.

Relax dude, threads like these are low-key memes, if you haven't realized yet.

But it's one of those unspoken things, so you probably won't get another heads up.

Bam.

Suck it down, John Cena gonna make you his bitch.

No, I don't use either Reddit or Twitter, and you're not the ultimate beast master on the internet, able to identify where a poster has been by just their written words.

Meh, threads like this are stupid. This isn't OC. This is just shit.

niggers are gonna be extinct because they keep shooting each other like degenerates.

even if you are a nigger you wouldnt show your dick but some picture of some guy on the internet you found while googling bbc because you wanted to prove black people have bigger penises but couldnt use your own dick as an example because if is small to at best average

youtu.be/50XXrNh9jwA

good luck reproducing with balls like that, low test.

Meanwhile the black community can barely maintain 12% of the population.

tell me when will you guys stop murdering each other and your unborn?

If bigger means better, than why are big cellphones from the 1980s much shittier than the smaller ones we use today?