Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=upvZdVK913I
youtube.com/watch?v=RrZlWw8Di10
youtube.com/watch?v=jiYbIyOYCG0
youtube.com/watch?v=X6WHBO_Qc-Q
youtube.com/watch?v=45X2GlEw-_Y
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>ITT Scenes that could never be made in 2016

OP losing his virginity, but that goes for any year.

savage

youtube.com/watch?v=upvZdVK913I
youtube.com/watch?v=RrZlWw8Di10
youtube.com/watch?v=jiYbIyOYCG0

why not?

You know, with the internet speeds we had back in those days, I doubt the whole thing was feasible.

filming a girl changing without her knowledge then sending it to the whole school wouldn't be viewed as innocent boys being boys in 2016

Well it wouldn't have been viewed that way back then either, but this is a comedy movie.

Fuck libtards turning dudes into pussies

Filming someone changing their clothes and then sending the video to everyone is completely inexcusable and should be punished with prison time.

I would be angry at this, but i love women so much I'm not even mad. The only thing i hate about feminazis is that they're allowing non-white scum to flood our countries.

This. If you disagree you're just human garbage, not "alpha." You deserve to have your face beaten unrecognizable.

>The only thing i hate about feminazis is that they're allowing non-white scum to flood our countries.

That's literally the only thing you hate about feminist? Is that they're not being cunts to more men?

well yeah, they should be cunts to the enemy. instead they're cunts to white men and tolerate rapists as long as they're not white.

What are you basing this off of? A .jpg you saw on the internet? Kill yourself you moron.

fuck off back to your own land you subhuman filth

>m'lady
there's a whole other website for you nu-males to circle jerk each other. fuck off back there.

I don't see how it's even a gender issue. If someone did it to me, my new mission in life would be to ruin theirs. You're brain dead.

>ahmed defending animal behavior

No surprise here, durka durka.

>Sup Forums inbred can't comprehend basic fallacies
>someone else is a subhuman

youtube.com/watch?v=X6WHBO_Qc-Q

actually the whole movie

You know thinking about it, something like this would never happen today, those days were a lot more cruel, and things like that were possible, today is a much gentler time and people are too sensitive to do something like this.

21 Jump Street shows this accurately. Like you think today kids are getting locked in lockers, getting wedgies, and their heads shoved in the toilet? That was a thing in the 80s, today it's inconceivable.

Maybe feminazis are making the world a better place?

blow it out your ass, subhuman

It happens constantly today. People who make mistakes in front of cameras (which are everywhere) are being put on youtube and humiliated for the amusement of millions of cowardly, unintelligent sheeple, and very few of them actually deserve it.

>in the 80s they push you down and take your lunch money

>in the 00s they knock you out, kick you when you're down, take your money, and post it on world star

>better place

>in the 00s they knock you out, kick you when you're down, take your money
does this really happen? i see pathetic annoying betas filming themselves goofing around being annoying and begging to get brutally beaten in school and no one touches them.

I miss good fun racial stereotypes and racism in comedy movies

It usually happens in black inner-city schools.

They are extraordinarily violent.

youtube.com/watch?v=45X2GlEw-_Y

Sup Forums seems particularly racist today. I wonder if tis because Sunday and no school for the children.

they did get a lot of backlash for this scene though, which is ridiculous since it's against offensive stereotypes of mentally retarded people in the first place

You forgot baneposters

Revenge of the nerds rape end