Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IbHBr_ELeTQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yPIz_1on-ec
youtube.com/watch?v=ngajEwTy2d4
youtube.com/watch?v=17PM-UMVud8
youtube.com/watch?v=R89UGKuyodk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

drinking sadness

that can be an acquired taste, how is it?

bleach, what about u?

who is this semen demon

steel reserve, as always~ Clorox, store brand?
wielder of the silver gummi bear!

It's unfortunate and unlucky

oof, a vintage then. bad times, friend?

Chocolate milk, what about you OP ?

Pepsi wild cherry

a pretty understated can design too! how is that stuff, I hate googling~

I don’t have to tell you Sup Forums is shit. Everybody knows Sup Forums is shit. It’s fucking cancer. If you don’t reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep. The same boring fucking generals have replaced diverse faggotry. Original content is near extinct. Shitposters won’t even bother with the banana anymore. Normalfags are running wild on the board and there’s nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there’s no end to it. We know the board has stagnated and it’s the same shit every day, and we sit masturbating to FB friends while the fucking archive tells us that today we had fifteen dickrates and sixty-three dub threads, as if that’s the way it’s supposed to be.

We know things are shit – worse than shit. They’re cancer. It’s like every thread on every refresh was there on the last, so we don’t check catalog anymore. We lurk in a general, and slowly the variety of content we get to see is getting smaller, and all we say is: ‘Please, at least leave us alone in our Best of threads. Let me have my autism and my memes and my screencaps and I won’t visit 9gag. Just leave us alone.

YOURE BACK TIMESTAMP NOW

Well, I’m not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get MAD! I don’t want you to reply. I don’t want you to meme – I don’t want you to bitch to Hiroshima Nagasaki, because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to say. I don’t know what to do about the cancer and the generals and the Normies and the lack of new OC. All I know is that first you’ve got to get mad. You’ve got to say: ‘I’m a raging faggot, god-dammit! I hate normies! REEEEE’

So, I want you to scroll up now. I want all of you to scroll up to click on return. I want you to scroll up right now and click on Post Thread. Open it, and slap your dick on your keyboard, and write: ‘I’m as mad as a bull dyke, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’

I want you to scroll up right now. DO IT. Go to the first page. Open Post Thread and take your dick out and type – ‘I’m as mad as a bull dyke and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’ Things have got to change. But first, you’ve gotta get mad!… You’ve got to say, ‘I’m as mad as a bull dyke, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’ Then we’ll figure out what to do about the cancer and the generals and the meme crisis. But first, you lost the game, open your image folder, pick at random, and select all the tiles with street signs, and post it: ‘I’m as mad as a bull dyke, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’

Yea but don't worry about it. What about you, how are you feeling and how's your life going?

It's a 3/5 by style.

malt licka, buddy, but that is an enviable option you got there.. mmmm, chocolate milk
fuck yeah, cherry cola!!

i can't believe you're back, Greetings, im drinking some rice and oats blended with sugar and water ice cold. Tastes delicious

Op have tried stronger spirits?

heh, good to see ya again~
here ya go!
sorry, private stock.. but that's a big way to ask!
eh, always in that middle ground, but I lean towards good moods, I might just be an idiot~
how's it as a beer?

Digibro? is that you?

how strange, is there a name for that? I'd love to try it.
all the way up to Pernod absinthe, but the harshest I've managed is a menthol tobacco flavored schnaaps. the best I've had is johnnie walker blue~
naah, its just me, nickel

Cool glasses OP, how's your night going ?

Genny is better than most macros. Better than Bud and Coors by a wide margin. Highlife is slightly better.

Only 19 with no way to get alcohol. So I'm drinking water.

Vodka & Tonic tonight, simple and gets the job done

Shit, i remember seeing you like 2-3 years ago.

WTF im doing with my life?

thanks! I beat Super Cyborg on normal earlier, still feeling awesome. now comes the hard mode, which is.. difficult.
hm, a decent middle-ground, I do like high life at parties, or shiner when I can get it~
fair enough! you enjoy that water, it's gonna get rare someday
cheers, bro~!

I like drinking alone in the woods op is that wrong?

Rootbeer, A&W of the Aged Vanilla variety OP. Only the finest drink will do for my pallet.

Seen the thread a few times, wanted to drop by and say hi.

Finally I am here on time for your thread Nickel. What's up good sir, how was work?

I'm drinking some cobra, had to go cheap till payday. What does Johny Walker blue taste like? Is it all that it's hyped up to be???

Also wats up fellow lurkers and anons

so long as you got a safe way home and don't fall into that trap of getting a fire-ax and hacking up a pack of camping teens. heh, thursdays, am I right?
the finest root beer! here's to you and your champion choice~

Wats up dude. That's a fine choice to be driving long tonite. Aged vanilla sounds so good right now

Apologies, but can user or NickelOP tell me who is Nickel?

Is this guy famous in any internet forum or blog? Who are you op?

Man I fucking love cobra, but this is my go to malt liquor every time

Why thank you good sir, glad to know that someone else knows true quality instead of drinking store brand or that other nasty brand...mug...blah.

Nickel is famous as hell, you guys should feel honored.

i know every inch of the woods so its ok, but some people thinks drinkin alone is a signal of depression, what do you think?

Why do you love cobra? I need reasons

Cause this shit is far from flavor town IMO. The buzz is great tho

a pleasure, glad to have ya. Work was fine, just.. really should get some sleep for a change, but nah.

JWB has a taste of a humidor with really good wood and clean water, sharp and pronounced, but pleasant. A gentleman's drink that everyone can appreciate~
right? I want a root beer shake right fuckin' NOW! ARGH, and the captcha images were ice cream..

tell us more

the tears of small children.

please do a yfw you found out

just a friend.
there's a barcade near where I live that charges 8 bucks for a 40oz of that, I was outraged!!
Barq's is too spicy, I love A&W.
well, how are you feeling at these times? is any of it motivated by the drink or vice versa

nickel you are amazing
I want your huge iron nickel dick burrowing into my asshole

I'd share with you if you lived closer. Got four bottles from the 7/11 up the street after a fun day of Pokemon Go and searching for a new job to no avail but I shall find one soon enough!

Then we will have to secure a cow of the highest standard and make slow churned vanilla ice cream along with the perfect spoon and straw and a large glass reinforced with ice inside of it to make sure your drink stays icy just the way you like it. Winkie face no space.

Nothing needs to be explained...you know who he is in your hearts.

Exactly, doesn't make a great milkshake.

Oh this lonely faggot again go drink some bleach.

Man, what is that thing behind you, I'm intrigued.

Couple Sapporo's

Yeah dude, you will find something soon. Stay positive.

Any good finds on Pokemon go?

Sounds like you are a bro, I'm always down for a root beer on the house

Yep its called horchata, the rice and oats beverage, also cinnamon

you been stealing from Mr Burns again?!
I'll just do whatever I do when someone sees me naked in the laundry room~

I'm so fuckin tired of your bullshit Nickle. For years you've been haunting my beloved Sup Forums and for years I've been saying how fuckin tired I am of your bullshit Nickle. For years you've been haunting my beloved Sup Forums and for years I've been saying how fuckin tired I am of your bullshit Nickle.

Cheap, gets the job done, and I used to drink hurricanes so it's a lot better than that

im drinking bulmers i think its known as magners in the uk its an irish cider

Just got off...having a Budwiser

is he god?

Had it a few times. It's fucking great.

op loving the beard if that's you

Stop samefagging so hard faggot. Go troll on Twitter queer

vodka and low carb monster with beer on the side.

not
...but I love cobra piss. My 3 favorite "beers" are old rasputin, arrogant bastard, and king cobras. Just depends on the mood I'm in and honestly paying less than 1/5 of the price for cobras to get to the same place is nice. I won't apologize for having cheap taste, it can be pretty convenient.

a majestic milkshake worthy of the great spirits themselves!!
and yeah, we made that mistake once, tasted like licorice coffee, fuck that shit
uh, lesee.. my friends boardgames, handful of pennies, q-tips and a spiral notebook. Heh?
very nice, those're good dinner beers
ohhhh that's what in those?? damn, I love horchata, the Fiesta nearby makes it in-house, great when it's hot

>Coming into a thread to ruin everyone else's time
>Oh this lonely faggot
>this lonely faggot
>lonely faggot
>faggot
Kill yourself, sorry people enjoy his company unlike yours.

I would more than happily share with you and yeah just trying to stay up and my gf is attempting to keep me motivated so it's nice.

Only good finds today was a Horsea 115, Tauros 78, and Gastly 205 but I just started yesterday so I was happy along with met a bunch of people from Valor and Mystic and went up to hang out after someone dropped a lure along with made some friends to walk with tomorrow around the park to keep my mind out of the dumps. Pays to be social though I've seen two guys that as soon as I greet them they dart out of sight...feel bad for them cause they play alone and don't join the group or talk to me. :/ But...I'm Team Instinct so...yeah.

Maybe

Ewww...well this time will be different because we will go by the book with godly ingredients!

This shit. Not bad, but I probably won't buy it again. Not much of an improvement over regalur ass JB.

those're actually pretty nice, despite being malt licka~Cobra's not bad either though, 40oz is about 2 bucks around here
righteous choice, friend.
it is! does need a trim though..
not bad! cheers to you, buddy

time for some music!
youtube.com/watch?v=IbHBr_ELeTQ

keep the songs coming
youtube.com/watch?v=yPIz_1on-ec

im under the legal drinking age but i like lurking on interesting threads with interesting people

I like craft beer as well but it just fills me up to goddamn fast, a couple other reasons I like cobra is they used to be 99¢ for a 24 oz and I could get 2 40's of OE and a cobra for under $7.00

song ended faith lost

AHHHH YOUR BACK! I USE YOU AS A REACTION IMAGE YOU ARE A GREAT DEAL OF MY REACTION FOLDER NOTICE ME

indeed, that one episode of Futurama had me wondering about a master-class malt liquor, but the Maltese Liquor was 210 proof or something, killed humans that drank it.. ouch
frisky! let's get weirdie~

youtube.com/watch?v=ngajEwTy2d4
sure thing, take a seat!
Arrogant Bastard, that is some good stuff.. Stone Brew's IPA is a pricey favorite, a beer to be enjoyed~

OE stopped making their 40s in glass, and I made cobra my main really fast. I can taste the plastic its fucked.

Try and grab some higher alcohol% beer if you go craft. I was drinking some tonight that was like 11.something ABV which is almost double cobra. Was 4$ a fucking bottle though.

Try looking at snag a job or Craigs list, Walmart cashier isn't too bad at the beginning. I would also suggest Sears try those are some quick jobs that youbdont necessarily need a lot of experience. Snag a job has a lot of cashier positions and retail do try that.

Good Pokemon find, and that is cool that you made friends. The power of poke man

Had some sake earlier and about killed myself doing it

Glad to see ya again top hat. Tonight I am pounding some Bud Ice

Have you seen the trailer for the new star wars movie, rebel one or something like that? If so what do you think

I'm not normally about IPAs/PAs/overly hoppy ales normally but that shit is liquid gold. I'm glad it came back they had me scared when it vanished from the shelves for like a month and came back in sixers awhile back.

Stone does damn near everything right, I'm a fanboy I'll admit it.

You shouldve became a hero of Sup Forums, we'd still like to have you, saw you post in one of our threads before.

-Giant Fist Guy

holy fuck I'm hammered.

Sick dubs

i like the music i wish i could suggest something similar but i cant. but i think you will like this youtube.com/watch?v=17PM-UMVud8 give it a minute and a half

well, you know what they say.. passion kills~
AWW FUCK, BUDDY!!
the best and highest beer I've had is the Prairie Bomb, 13 abv and deliciously thick. coffee, chocolate, vanilla and chili pepper went into it's taste lightly, it's very pernicious~ check a Spec's, the one near me carries it
eew, must've been some foggy stuff..
CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!
Oh yeah. While I could take or leave our lifeless-faced lead character, the spooky klaxon blaring and the jarring events you keep seeing in the trailer were what I wanted to see. Charging a beach-head dotted with Imperial Walkers? FUCKIN' INTENSE.. I gotta watch it now, thanks~

I think the worst I've ever had was Everclear and that shit is just...blah. Worse then 151.

Yeah I've just come off doing 5 onto 6 years of Cashiering and Food Sales so it isn't hard to get a job like that mostly just transportation since I moved from a big city to a small country town due to horrible money grubbing landlords but I'm just trying to bounce back and snag a decent job but it's summer...college kids snag everything like locusts...

And yeah it is pretty neat with the pokemon. Met 12 people from all walks of life that I'd likely never run into anywhere else yet they just walked around in a group and dropped a lure and I walked over, introduced myself and asked if I could join them and soon enough I got everyone talking more.

I got my main store to carry 6 packs pints of OE, never really tried anything above 9% other than fucking stacks or earthquake I'll give it a shot

Friend from Serbia smuggled illegal absinth to america, the hallucinatory kind, gave to us

You look like the line cook who is always fucking up and talks about conspiracies to much. Seriously though at what point in your life did you stop trying

You're chill man. Keep it up, positive vibes your way. I'm not drinking anything bc I'm at work but I should be getting some nice heroin Friday so I'll be nice and set for the weekend.

Also check em

What city did you live in before if you dont mind me asking.

Damn I would like to do something like that. Go hunting Pokemon in a group. Sadly I don't have time cause of my job. Life is unfair man.

Rent is too damn high

well, when I found out it was also Mike Nelson's favorite beer, I was extra-in
WHUDDUP, FISTO~
hey, someone was showing me this before, really liked it.. music of solitude and thought, it feels like, eh?
yikes-o, last time I had either of those, they forced their way back up.. did wind up horking into the kitchen sink loudly while yelling WHO DOES NUMBER TWO WORK FOOOOR??!! defused the moment.
anything interesting come from it?
sure thing buddy, hopefully friday will arrive holding weight~

i am the one other guy suggesting music glitch mob then me the great hans
youtube.com/watch?v=R89UGKuyodk

(disclaimer) i'm really drunk to

Drinking this at the moment but honestly wish I didn't finish my bottle of Singleton Spey Cascade last week. It's pretty good, a bit on the light side but a strong flavor for a lighter whiskey.

This is not a community.
We are not your friends.

If you want a sense of community and friendship, go to Tumblr.

>the best and highest beer I've had is the Prairie Bomb, 13 abv and deliciously thick. coffee, chocolate, vanilla and chili pepper went into it's taste lightly, it's very pernicious~ check a Spec's, the one near me carries it

goddamned 99 in BA. I love stouts and will give this a try, the pepper should be interesting. Highest I had was Speedway Stout from Alesmith. It's 12% but comes in a 750ml. Damn good though.

if op makes a tumblr i will follow

my tears mixed with bailey's irish cream, the drink of oldfarts

I lived in Westminster Maryland before hand, worked a job that was biweekly and rent was 500 dollars a month and the landlords would ask for advancements because they had poor money handling skills which meant I had to shell out a full paycheck or else I'd be out on the streets because they refused to sign stubs to prove I lived there...luckily I got out and found good room mates to crash with.

And it is fun, we did a night walk tonight since the town we are in has stops that you can walk along a path in the park and drop lures and they overlap so you can get large groups of people and it will increase the number of pokemon that show up.

Made me smirk, and yeah...only thing I've ever seen someone do with 151 was light it on fire and drink it with another shot...I wanted to slap the dumb bastard but everyone cheered him on so whatever.

man, Hans is the MAN! such fun, engaging tunes with a wealth of color to 'em.. 'cept this one, its color is smoky skies, rusty water and stone steps..
fuck yeah buddy, let's get toasty~!
wow, it looks extravagant.. closest I've had is a Glenfidditch, but it might pale in comparison