JUST ANOTHER DAY

>JUST ANOTHER DAY

Is The Shield the best cop show of all time?

Yes, easily. Greatest finale in a TV series as well.

Yes.

People who watch it now for the first time don't understand the impact it had when it first came out. It's the prototype for all the "edgy" dramas that have come after it. It was one of the first "good guy's really a bad guy" anti-hero shows.

How does the theme song go?

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
DU DU DU DU DU DU DU DU
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY

It's literally a rip off of Sopranos, The
Wire, Training Day, etc

It's not, although it is better than all of them.

>although it is better than all of them.

It really isn't though.

It really is, though.

Hahaha....yeah no.

It really is though. Bitch ass.

No, not really.

Yes, really.

Yes, yes really.

>it's a vic mackie runs down a ten year old hispanic kid on a bike with his supercharged muscle car and then angrily interrogates him episode.

this show was similar to the wire the sopranos and training day in that in took all the worst aspects of each show and focused on them exclusively in this one.

>At the end of the day, you're still just a nigger. With a faggot nigger son. And where's the respect in that huh? Where's the respect in that?!
What did he mean by this?

LOOK WHAT I'VE FOUND

>comparing completely different shows

I don't know if you can say that one show is better than the other. I might recognize that The Wire does a better job with exploring deeper themes, but The Shield still gave me more overall enjoyment.

They're all amazing shows.

Walton Goggins was the highlight of the show.

Yes. I never thought of it that way cause it's not the traditional cop show, but yeah i can't think of anything else in that genre that would be better.
Also the guest actors in this show were fucking Goat. Glenn Close was amazing, she made me care for her when i didn't want to. Also Forest Whitaker and some others.

Also the theme song for this show should be
Ju-Jus-Just-Sha-Sha-Sha-Sha-SHAAAANE
"Ay Papi Chulo"
SHAAAAAMMME

The Wire was great, but there was an almost documentary feel to it. After a while, it was a bit too solemn and serious in that way. I know i wouldn't enjoy rewatching it so that means something.

Vic and Rawlings was the GOAT duo.

Nah

Yah

SHANE?!?!