Is it normal that i take creepshots of my cousin?

is it normal that i take creepshots of my cousin?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitsy.in/2BC3B
bitsy.in/5818F
bitsy.in/1C86A
bitsy.in/9A022
bitsy.in/9CA35
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

do you have more?

No

meh its not the worst, i used to take pics of my sister and fap to them...too bad i deleted them, still regret that

Yeah it's normal, you're a horny bastard

is she a slut?

bump for more

she is, shes teasing all the time

bitsy.in/2BC3B
bitsy.in/5818F
bitsy.in/1C86A
bitsy.in/9A022
bitsy.in/9CA35

HER NUDES!

where are the nudes

She is Hungary for yer cock OP

wish i had, only have bikini pics

nice try

Deleting pics that you fap to is ALWAYS a mistake.

An ex-gf of mine was out of town one time. Got drunk, came back to her hotel room, and fucked herself with a Corona bottle. Took a whole mess of photos and emailed them to me.

When we broke up I deleted them.

Facepalm.

I don’t have to tell you Sup Forums is shit. Everybody knows Sup Forums is shit. It’s fucking cancer. If you don’t reply to this post your mother will die in her sleep tonight. The same boring fucking generals have replaced diverse faggotry. Original content is near extinct. Shitposters won’t even bother with the banana anymore. Normalfags are running wild on the board and there’s nobody anywhere who seems to know what to do, and there’s no end to it. We know the board has stagnated and it’s the same shit every day, and we sit masturbating to FB friends while the fucking archive tells us that today we had fifteen dickrates and sixty-three dub threads, as if that’s the way it’s supposed to be.

We know things are shit – worse than shit. They’re cancer. It’s like every thread on every refresh was there on the last, so we don’t check catalog anymore. We lurk in a general, and slowly the variety of content we get to see is getting smaller, and all we say is: ‘Please, at least leave us alone in our Best of threads. Let me have my autism and my memes and my screencaps and I won’t visit 9gag. Just leave us alone.

Well, I’m not gonna leave you alone. I want you to get MAD! I don’t want you to reply. I don’t want you to meme – I don’t want you to bitch to Hiroshima Nagasaki, because I wouldn’t know what to tell you to say. I don’t know what to do about the cancer and the generals and the Normies and the lack of new OC. All I know is that first you’ve got to get mad. You’ve got to say: ‘I’m a raging faggot, god-dammit! I hate normies! REEEEE’

i know but i felt guilty and i didnt wanna get caught with pics of my sister

So, I want you to scroll up now. I want all of you to scroll up to click on return. I want you to scroll up right now and click on Post Thread. Open it, and slap your dick on your keyboard, and write: ‘I’m as mad as a bull dyke, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’

I want you to scroll up right now. DO IT. Go to the first page. Open Post Thread and take your dick out and type – ‘I’m as mad as a bull dyke and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’ Things have got to change. But first, you’ve gotta get mad!… You’ve got to say, ‘I’m as mad as a bull dyke, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’ Then we’ll figure out what to do about the cancer and the generals and the meme crisis. But first, you lost the game, open your image folder, pick at random, and select all the tiles with street signs, and post it: ‘I’m as mad as a bull dyke, and I’m not gonna take this anymore!’

I completely understand that! I would have done the same.