youtube.com/watch?v=NTvBQE6cvVg&feature=youtu.be
hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/captain-america-200-million-marketing-890281
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

STOP MAKING FUN OF DC

JUSTICE LEAGUE WILL BE A GREAT MOVIE

Too bad civil war needs to make 6 trillion dollars to just break even

>capeshit
>ever

Nice meme. Too bad it will never catch on.

This. People forget the huge marketing budget

I thought both were pretty mediocre movies

That's not even including marketing. My wife's son's friend's dad works for Disney and says it might need to make $10 trillion to be considered even remotely successful

Honestly, no one should be surprised by this. Marvel has always been more popular than DC in the comics despite them having the most iconic characters as DC fans like to put it. So why would things be any different in cinema?

Where's the 'stop invinsible slut. Gif ' when we need one ?

Friendly reminder that dumbed down masses historically represent the majority of the world population.

But by all means, continue with your Marvel circlejerk to make you feel better about yourselves, if only for a little while. You can't hide from the fact that your mediocre and conformist lifestyles are drenched in banality and lack of ambition, and that you're celebrating the success of a faceless corporation as your own.

One more thing; why do Marveldrones fear what they don't understand?

Encountering the unknown reminds them of the ultimate unknown: death.

If a person is unsatisfied with their lives and feels inadequate they reject it out of fear of having to face their own mortality one day and realizing that they wasted their lives.

So instead of facing their inner demons they choose to cower in the warm and soothing but provisional embrace of escapism and ignorance, which is what Marvel flicks represents to them.

Have fun in your thread though.

>DCucks

youtube.com/watch?v=NTvBQE6cvVg&feature=youtu.be

literally nobody is surprised, i don't know why these people think otherwise.

We shall see my friend...we shall see

$200m according to hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/captain-america-200-million-marketing-890281

So given a $250m production budget, plus the $200m advertising budget, Disney would have spent approximately $450m on this. At an average theater take of 50% of the total gross, Disney need this to make over $900m to start being in the clear. So having made an estimated $940m currently, they've got about $40m in profit.

But there's also distribution, merchandising, and sponsored costs, but no idea what those are

>mfw marvelcucks are still salty about a movie released 2 months ago

now this is just getting abused now. it's not funny if every newfag starts spamming it

It has to break 6 billion in the first weekend or the theaters take all the money for themselves

>Friendly reminder that dumbed down masses historically represent the majority of the world population.
Thank you for taking your time to explain why DC chasing the Marvel train with garbage like BvS is an utter fucking travesty.

But we want that hot Avengers dollar right? Cinematic universes are the hot new item yeah?

>MOST SUCCESSFUL DC MOVIE YET
>Just as brain dead as the shit its emulating

Fucking cancer. All of it. God I hate everything.

>DC ON SUICIDE WATCH!!!!

Being this pathetic.

Seriously kid, OP.

No one cares about this shit except for you sad kids.

I liked BvS and Civil War but in the end its comic movies.

Who gives a shit?

OP is sad af

Do you ever sleep?

>all those threads about the 74% drop
>it's actually a 59% drop
Will DC ever recover?

I wish iPhones could post gifs I'd posf this so much

>Implying it was ever funny

This desu, all of these people should be executed.

DCucks are fucking pathetic!!

There's no fucking way they made over 100 million in one saturday night.

Are they inflating these numbers too?

It's interesting how quickly people have organized themselves into Team Marvel and Team DC and now fight a bloody war for dominance.

Americans always do this shit. Everything has exactly two sides (e.g. democrats and republicans) which must fight each other to the death.

it's thanks to the the way chink cinemas work, they'll give out free tickets to thousands of people and count it towards the tickets sold for some reason.

>I don't understand how anything works!!

typical DCucks

Shut the fuck up. DCcucks bring it upon themselves with bait threads constantly about how Civil War would underperform like BVS. They should know better by now.

Actually it's probably more than that. Disney was using the popularity and size of the Marvel movies to make theaters take a smaller percentage than normal. I remember reading an article about the theater lobby getting upset about it.

Deadpool beat both.

I will bite. How does it work then?

>he wants people to stop posting the best meme
Lol

How about the yesterday person who post "74% DROP, MARVELKEKS ON SUICIDE WATCH"

Is this also apply to them ?

OP deserves permaban

how much money do they get from AUDI, i swear every car in this movie was an AUDI

obviously

they can :^)

just save it and post it and it will be an image.gif

it is mildly amusing in how people were acting like BvS would be the end-all-be-all of all comic book movies. How once critic reviews were resoundingly negative, they assumed audience reception would be positive. Then when both were negative, they claimed the movie was for patricians only, when only the most shit-for-brains critics were praising it. Then after everything settled down, they tried to claim BvS's failure was due to "capeshit" finally ending, and it's weak performance was basically the deathgasp of superhero movies.

Then SERGENT USA THREE grosses more than BvS in a fifth of the time.

We both know it's just you

DELETE THIS RIGHT NOW!!!!

Get fucked DCuck

do you enjoy fucking Sup Forums up with your autism?
you take all this too seriously

that's also why Marveldrones have such problems with 'killing' in their movies. They don't want be reminded of their own mortality, because that would mean they would have to do something meaningful with their time given on this planet. Since they know they would fail fighting their worldly problems (like the dystopian madhouse we are facing) they just kek like madmen about "superior films" and think everything will stay nice and dandy for the rest of their lifes. Let it be known from someone who faced the same path: It will not. You will have to face reality at one point and it will fucking crush you, crush you like a bug. Then it's time to "choose what to do with the time given to you" and "snap a few necks" (so to speak).

short:
Marcel is for desillusional cucks
DC is for hardend cynics

both sucks, but only one path will not turn you into a drooling fool which wasted all his years on money-grubbing schemes from filmproducers, who pander to your need for safety and comfort in this harsh world which only gets shittier by the minute. Of course, sometimes it's ok to flee, and dream (never go onesided) but sometimes you need to stand your ground and fight. Fight the grim reality. So don't gloat, Marvel is for the weak and faint hearted. Pity those masses who have to rely on these types of movies on a daily basis because their lifes suck so much, without it, they would kill themselves.

I wonder how he feels now since it's actually a 59% drop

>He thinks it's one guy.

>you take all this too seriously

I'm laughing at you m8

LETS HAVE ZACK "THE NEGATIVE 69% HACK" SNYDER IN CHARGE OF OUR COMICS UNIVERSE!

This shit won't beat TFA, Titanic and Avatar for sure.

This Pepsi I'm drinking is delicious. Stay mad Cuck-Cola!

>i'm intellectually superior because I perfer RC cola to coke

no you're not

LOL
O
L

It took 500 Marvel characters to beat just two DC Characters (3 if you count WW who was barely in the movie)

why are Marvel characters so lame?

How do people look at images like this and think "this'll piss people off?"
cringe

Reminder

>mfw I made that

Holy shit

I don't care man.

I already satisfied with all this DCucks getting butthurt.

Mod can permaban me, I have got what I want.

>that image didn't make me mad
>i'll make sure he knows this in language that makes me look completely mad

>he's actually proud of this
I genuinely feel sorry for you, holy shit.

Avengers 3 beats a DC film a non-bat solo film.

What a shock.

ha ha youll see what happens when snyder adds aquaman and cyborg. marvel btfo

>mfw the capekino meme still triggers these losers

It's actually Avengers 2.5 beat Justice League 0.5

You look mad.

It is funny too, because the capekino meme was created by DCucks.

>skin got shopped
I don't know why, but that makes me laugh the most

Indeed.

>being this autistic

talking about you too champ, perpetually triggered.

Indeed.

Anonymous 05/15/16(Sun)17:08:36 No.69549529
18017178.jpg (139 KB, 640x640) google iqdb
139 KB

(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(You)
(OP)

t. Pissed DCuck

Just like Avengers beat The Dark Knight Rises, m8.

lmaoing @ ur life dcucks

what video is this pic from

>getting this triggered

DCucks are worse than feminists.

>being a faggot

This never been so relevant.

KYS fag

Reminder that back in 2008 Zack Snyder said:
>we're going to have a fricking Captain America movie if we're not careful.

I guess I underestimated Saturday. it was at 800 million now it's at 940 million. holy fucking shit

it's also including estimated Sunday though, so I guess it makes more sense. but didn't expect it to pass BvS, and by that much, this weekend.

>Captain America and Iron Man outperformed Batman and Superman

JUST

tell me they fugged

I ship them

>another thread where everyone calls everyone mad while everyone is just shitposting.

LOOK

[BALDS LOUDLY]

lynch yourself nigger