Hey Sup Forums I am an 18 year old living in southern California with my single mother...

Hey Sup Forums I am an 18 year old living in southern California with my single mother, I will be attending UC Merced in the fall but I currently we are still living in San Diego because we are saving up so we can actually move. My mom works at a local school but she is out of work currently because of summer vacation, so our only income are the monthly benefits that my dad left us when he passed away but that is honestly not enough to support us. My mom spent all of her check and borrowed some from my check to pay this last months rent in our current home so we have been buying cheap fast food combos but I only have 37 more dollars left in my account and we still have 2 weeks till my mom gets her next check. We are usually stretching our dollars but we make it work but with our situation right now with me going to uni in less than a month and the whole move we have been caught over budget. I'm not asking for much max I need $100 just for food for these next 2 weeks but really any amount will help. To whomever donates I can pay you back this coming month once I get my checks for my benefits and from school.

I'm trying my all my resources right now please help a Sup Forumsro out guys.

OP here my kik is bballvr23 add me if you are interested in helping.

bumping for visibility

Go buy a tub of oatmeal, 28 packs of Raman, buy them in the small packages and not the cups they cost way less, then spend the rest on corn, peas, potatoes and only a little meat, just the smallest amount because you really don't need much. With this you can make $37 last 2 weeks for 2 people and still have large meals

Bump, I just got kik. How do you message people?
Also, on mobile, so I will be slow.

Thanks for the advice bro but we don't have a stove or a microwave in our home right now. Our house is literally completely empty except for my computer and a small tv in my moms room. So we can't cook, either way we still need money for gas and other small things I guess.

op here when you open kik there should be a magnifying glass button you type in the username and then you just select to message them. my username is bballlvr23

If you need cash really fast consider becoming a waiter, get those tips.

Sell that fucking tv

I've been applying but I haven't heard back from anyone yet.

Have you gone in person?

Why don't you go on craigslist and suck on the weiners? You can save the day the gay way. faggot beggar

Make a kickstarter

Do you have a backyard? You can build a fire ring out of rocks and cook baked potatoes by wrapping them in tin foil and just putting them in the fire. Just find free wood on cragslist, and if you don't know how to start a fire use the Internet

I've gone to 2 Dennys 1 Ihop that just opened a macdonalds and a burger king but they're all mostly full of other highschoolers or fresh graduates as well

suck some cocks on craigslist

Have you tried your college cafeteria?

Post time stamped pic of house to prove

My college is 7 hours away, I'm attending in august.

bump

If you go to your bank you could take out a small loan with little interest if your credit isint shit