Hi Sup Forums, I'm doing a flash game in wich you gear up for the beta uprising

Hi Sup Forums, I'm doing a flash game in wich you gear up for the beta uprising.
What should I add?

Pic related

dragon dildos, arms-behind-back running animations, trenchcoats, etc.

Lots of dragon dildos

Definitely not fedoras

dragon dildos sounds good

Add a mission where you play as the handsome prince himself.

Screencap this post and add it into the credits OP

Betas throw shitty memes at you that are zombie like or mutilated something like that (damn Daniel, body pillows, rawr xd)

Along the way he should meet many Heroes who died during the revolution

tech-9s but the recoil is awful cuz were so weak

Will I play as a bets or an alpha trying to fight off the betas?

this and
this

mr potato heads fruity cousin mr pineapple head. he can shoot lasers with his mind powers and is the last boss. you need to accelerate to maximum speed in order to dodge his laser assault, whilst simultaneously smacking his lasers back at him with those hand mirrors that look like ping pong paddles. his final form is the grease dumpster from mcdonalds that catches fire and all the rats in it run towards you while they are on fire. you put the fire out to win the game

beta, or are you masochistic?

dubs and you put a picture of my knob as a character in your game

Make it realistic. In the end the betas lose and end up in an early grave while the rest of us go about our lives.

Is it going to be a sidescrolling hotline miami where you wear Sup Forums meme masks?

niggers that you mutilate

not only from Sup Forums, im planning to add from different chans, like that mexican one called hispachan

What's the odds of you not finishing the game? What's the odds that you're actually drunk and just thought about making a game so you started this thread? Why don't they say what are the evens instead of the odds?

quality shitpost?

But did I get the right idea? Gonna have masks you can swap out?
Cause I would play the fuck out of that.

Don't forget old masks like efg.

Tradesman here.

Will pepe be the main character? Because that would deserve a lvl.10 star gazer pepe.

Will post if you confirm

Also ill email you if you're willing to put me into the game (as Pepe Wagner aka pepe tradesman) i will give you my full pepe collection including 3 never before posted online pepes ive collected in person with other collectors.

i have grown a good croud and have made much progress in establishing a pepe leveling system.
>pic semi related

Gmail is pepe.tradesman if your interested

Heres my verified tradesman card just incase you need to see it. It allows me to legally trade pepes lvl.6 to lvl.10

here, take an eldered pepe

jesus crist hes the real deal

tradesman i was gonna try to rek you by pulling an images search to show that you just pulled that pepe from the net amd said it was you but---i got 0 results for this pepe.
Im sorry for doubting

Night vision goggles. Preferably the gigantic glowing green kind that make hiding in the dark impossible.

Tradesman here.

user your file name and your post have 2 different names for this pepe...

But sure ill trade it for an equal lvl.4 wizard pepe ?

Skanks that you can rape, and murder if you desire. What kind of skanks though?

do you accept other memes apart from pepes? like wojak or the hispadog?

Be sure to answer, and take this pepe

THIS IS THE VERY PINNACLE OF ENLIGHTENMENT! IM TALKING FULL ON BLAST UP YOUR ASS SO FAST LESBO FANSTASM GIRL ON GIRL-GASM PUCKER UP D-CUP VAGINA BUMP DOKI DOKI SWIP SWAP ROLLER COASTER YOUR GOD CANT EVEN HANDLE SON, SELL YOUR SOUL TO THE YURI GODS MOTHERFUCKER NO TURNING BACK ANIME OF ALL TIME

Tradesman here.

I only trade pepe and memes related to pepe, but only on rare occasions or if the meme is spicy...

And sure ill trade you that lvl.4 potato pepe for a lvl.4 class project pepe

how rare is a lvl.10 pepe

can you give an example for an lvl1 pepe?

also take this pepe