€94MILLION

Juventus are prepared to pay Higuain's release clause at €94 mill reports @DiMarzio (fat Italian waiter)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VijRoBx9czw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

> sign Pjanic from the 2nd place Roma
> sign Higuain from the 3rd place Napoli

Absolute top tier moves. Would make Bayern proud.

Lol no fucking way they'll spend that much

and yet you britfags bitch about chelsea and city "buying" their way to the top when this exact same thing would have happend with united buying all the decent players from spurs and arsenal and now theres half a dozen teams competing for the top 4 in the EPL

it's either that of 60 Million + Giroud from Arsenal

which would you pick?

Shut the fuck up leaf.

It wont happen
t. someone who doesnt make money spreading rumors

Well they'll have to spend that Pogba cash on someone...

>not buying your rival's key players
git gud

youtube.com/watch?v=VijRoBx9czw

fuck you nigel

That can only mean a huge Pogba move. Real Madrid or United?. Since only one will play CL next year, the answer is pretty easy.

Shut up Spic. Juve are not into selling anymore. They want to win the whole fucking thing. They sold Vidal because he is shit.

It look like Juve ufficialized theyr offer: 80m + Rizzoli to Napoli

>100 millions for 29 year old flopper
I want to say that Sup Forums is retarded for believing this, but then again it wouldn't be the first braindead transfer this year, let alone in the last couple of years, so I wouldn't be surprised if it haopens

>spending nearly 100 million pounds on overrated shit
If I ran the team that 100 million would go to something useful, like buying young players that can carry my team in the future and work for next to nothing

It might take 2 or 3 years but juventus would probably win 3 or 4 trebles if they did it right

>young talents
>less than nothing

lel, these young shitters get everything thrown at them as soon as they show some promise

it's probably the reason why so many of them flopp, they don't have to work for anything anymore

They already have Pjanic, Sturaro, and Khedira

what is the point of having Pogba? none
this is his highest market value ever and after those euros it's time to let him go

yes Higuain is a choker, but he's great up until the big game.

>Sturaro, and Khedira
>good
Kedira is always injuried anyway, and Marchisio is out till like november

Oh you absolute madman.
However you forgot you're not in Italy here, where everyone cries over refs or doping or any other bullshit just because they can't admit Juve's supremacy in Serie A.
So go back to support your shitty team and prepare your anus for another season.

they're going to need more than higuain if they want to win the cl.
morata had to go though.
they need benzema or someone on that level.

They already have Dybala.

you should have a totally stacked team if you want to win europe

>you now remember all the roma shitposting to start last season
lmao poor lads still havent recovered

Nah, that's for winning a round robin league. For winning Europe you need a team in good shape at the right time (Barça and Madrid lacked depth and won the last two CLs)

So Pogba is gone then?

>2013
>Pogba back to Manure confirmed lads
>2014
>Where do you think Pogba will be heading to this summer lads?
>2015
>Welcome to Halal Madrid/P$G/Man Shitty, Paul
>2016
>So Pogba is gone then?

every year these rubbish transfer rumours become funnier and funnier

>a choker being the 2nd most expensive transfer of all time

something is fishy about this

and you Rosario prepare the money for another season of 1000 km travels to watch juventurd. fucking bandwagoners

Juventus board clearly said it last year :"we are a club that buys, not one that sells". That means that Juve will sell their key players only if the players themselves ask to be sold/traded/released. That's exactly what happened with Vidal, Tevez, Pirlo and Coman. Juve won't sell neither Pogba nor Bonucci unless they decide they want to leave, and so far they stated several times that they want to stay. Juve players are very close as a group, and rumor has it that they agreed to an internal deal to try and win a CL for Buffon before his contract expires and he eventually retires (2018), so the chances that any of the top Juve players demand a trade before winning a CL are low. The transfer window has just barely opened, though, so anything can happen.
CONT

Now, Higuain's contract at Napoli has a buyout clause set at 94mil that will expire on July 31st, and that can be split into two separate 47mil payments, one due now and the other due next year. So if the Higuain move will actually happen, it will happen within the next two weeks, because after that Napoli can set whatever price they see fit (i.e. an even more ridiculous amount of money). Juve have a lot of players on the transfer list right now (Pereyra, Asamoah, Lemina, Neto, Zaza), so selling at least two of those players would provide Juve enough money for the first payment, and the money that's already at their disposal would allow them to get another, maybe two other players this summer (Pjaca looks like a done deal, Gabigol is the new rumor that's spreading). Juve also earned 84mil last year because of the Champions' League, so a part of that amount would be used for next year's Higuain payment.
CONT

As regards Higuain's contract: Juve have recently received a dedicated capital increase issued by Exor (the company own by the Agnelly family that controls Juve). There are two reason behind this:
1) raise their salary cap to encourage their key players to stay (cap was set at 5mil/year and only Buffon and Pogba have max contracts right now)
2) being able to tempt top players to join Juve with more remunerative contracts.
I don't think Napoli will ever sell Higuain to Juve, nor I think Juve will spend all that money on 29 year old player, but in theory Juve can be capable of getting hold of Higuain without having to let go of Pogba, or Bonucci, or both.

If you're trying to say what I think, then I live near Turin. Faggot.

you are in the 10% gobbo di merda

AYEEEE WHERE THE GABAGOOOOL

>Higuain is unironically going for a 9 figure sum
>Higuain was, apparently, one of this league's best players last season
>This is the same Higuain from WC/Copa fame

Man Serie A is so not what it used to be

At least you tried, good boy

granata = turds' colour

well done gobbo di merda

>now theres half a dozen teams competing for the top 4 in the EPL
isn't that because of how tv rights money are redistributed among all teams?

Have you considered that he's shit for his country but godlike for club?

Jesus Ciro calm down it was a joke why are you so butthurt even when you win

the option that doesn't give me giroud

not really. mostly equal money distribution only keeps up the status quo. its why only United, Leicester and Arsenal have won PL titles without major cash injection. its also why the big 4 was a thing for so long. plus it dosnt matter if you give burnley and united about the same money from TV, United still make 5x the money burnley does

thats because you dont know how it is here.
a couple years ago they were saying tevez would bring pirlo from juve to boca
anything to get some clicks on their websites

Remember Juve lost Morata

of course it's not the only thing, but I guess it still means that the 4th or 5th team have more money than their italian or german or spanish equivalent

goddamn sports web"journalists" mang

there was a rumour in the start of the year that Corinthians would buy Van Persie.

i mean i honestly don't get it how their whole job is making up bullshit lies

'no'
I honestly don't want le disappear in important matches gordo but we just lost Morata (30mln) and Wolfsburg might buy Zaza (20mln)
Also Pereyra is going to Naples for 18mln
How can people unironically say this? I don't know how he did this year but he was fucking unstoppable at Juve