Hey guys

Hey guys

Remember me

"I'm an ogre" heh heh

Heh...

it scares me that he looks like Steve Martin now.

Austin Powers 4 when?

Weird to think he was probably the hottest property in Hollywood in the late 90s. Fell completely off the map so quickly.

He made one bad movie; why did he drop off the map completely?
Surely he could've continued his career.

Apparently he's a major ass. So if he doesn't have a big movie to push, no one cares.

And his film was a pretty impressive bomb. It showed them that audiences didn't care for Mike Myers. They liked Shrek and Austin Powers, not the actor.

andy warhol biopic when?

your career is ogre

He's supposedly a nightmare to work with... and his diva bullshit cost studios money, the worse offense as there are plenty of cunt actors and actresses out there.

>Austin Powers was 30 years ago

>Love Guru
>Cat in the Hat
He made more than just 1 shit movie

SOME

He has 175 million, why the fuck would he even work.

He's a complete asshole.

That's why he fell off the map.

Small role actors and staff on the set was instructed to not make eye contact with him, and anyone who did got fired.

Are you retarded?

THERE SHE GOOOOOES

shrek was 26 years ago next week

Tons of actors are assholes and they still have careers.

Being a jerk to some no name is completely fine in Hollywood.

This is what I literally have been waiting for. We have one more decade to cover (technically, it's two now but that'd be stupid). And we still have a plotline to finish.

David Bowie already did it.

>Being a jerk to some no name is completely fine in Hollywood.

Only when you're still bringing in big bucks at the box office.

If you pull diva shit like this, you will be sent to the garbage heap the second you stop being a draw whereas actors who are pleasure to work with will continue to get (smaller) roles even past their primes.

Shrek 2 was 40 years ago last week

Honestly, this image is more correct that it initially seems. You don't know that what you think is a short period of time, is actually huge.

poor mikey

>Austin Powers came out 19 years ago.

Holy fuck. Time.

anybody seen this bomb?

Is it a sequel to Pete's Dragon, in which a meteor kills all the dragons?